November 2017 Moms

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years ladies! I can’t wait to see what 2018 brings for us and our little ones!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy New Years!

• Happy New Year!! I celebrated by staying home and having a relaxing evening with my little family. After being non stop with the holidays and visiting family it was nice to just hang out with my husband and LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • We made nachos and watched Narcos for a few hours. We celebrated by DD doing her first two 4 hour stretches of sleep! Too bad I wasted the opportunity to sleep during that time since I have been desperate to get my duct unclogged and tried a few more unsuccessful techniques. But hey, hoping she continues with the sleep pattern. I think keeping her awake to do a full feeding at 2am is what helped. I tried dangle feeding and it kept her awake rather than getting sleepy like he other positions. 
  • We made pasta and went to a friends house for an hour. My husband was asleep at 1030 and I valiantly tried to stay up but was asleep by 11. Today we had a nice breakfast and just relaxed.  I'm looking forward to this year and watching my baby grow and all the fun firsts  :)
    @dragonfly87-2 glad your lo got some good sleep.  Sorry you're still struggling with the clogged duct.  
  • We stayed home as well and toasted sparkling grape juice with oldest DD. 
  • @dragonfly87-2 sorry you are still dealing with that! 
    We went to a friends house for a few hours and was home by 7. They all have young kids with early bedtimeS! I was in bed by 10 myself after watching one show from the DVR with hubby.
  • We stayed home with our youngest boys. I made chicken noodle soup and the boys were in bed by 10:00. Hubby and I stayed up and watched the ball drop and then straight to bed. We did make our traditional pork and sauerkraut for New Year’s Day.
  • Happy New Year! We stayed home, set the tent up in the living room and camped out with older DS till about 10 then put him to bed in his room, made chicken chili and cheeseburger pizza, ate popcorn and played hungry hippo and let's go fishing! It was a blast at home with my now completed family (we are done having kids :) 4 is enough!) DH and I made it till midnight watching a movie.
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2018
    Little man decided to stay up until 2 am. DH worked overnight and I decided not to drag DS out for an 8 pm dinner with friends since it was freezing. They had terrible service and a long wait, so it was a good choice.  Stinker loves Snapchat!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility