June 2018 Moms

**ULTRASOUND THREAD**

Re: **ULTRASOUND THREAD**

• ramblebeeramblebee member
    edited November 2017
    Sorry misposted!
  • Loading the player...
  • @buddins22 - Do you have any other kids with heart defects that they're testing for it?  I'll go for a fetal echo as well in February as DS2 is has a complex CHD.  I hope your results come back clear!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • @mytinc I’m a FTM, but my sisters daughter had transposition of the great vessels and had heart surgery a few days after being born and didn’t survive.  They found out at the ultrasound at 20 weeks then they did the echo at 22 and confirmed it. The surgery is usually pretty successful, but she had heart attacks during the surgery and it was too much for her so she didn’t recover. It “could” be genetic but there are other risk factors and my sister had thyroid cancer before that pregnancy and a few other issues so it could have been from those too or just a fluke thing.  My first round of bloodwork and the ultrasound showed low risk for downs and heart defects, but I’m still getting the test to confirm in February since it was too early to see the chambers and everything. 
  • @kfren so amazing, isn’t it!?
  • @gabriellemachado51127 you might want to remove your full info from the picture #strangerdanger
  • edited December 2017
    Thanks for pointing that out! I had cropped it on my phone but uploaded the uncropped one! I appreciate it @doxiemoxie212
  • pbsjellyfishpbsjellyfish member
    edited December 2017
    This was done on 26 October and we have our next one next week to get anatomy scan
  • pbsjellyfishpbsjellyfish member
    edited December 2017
  • ambs33ambs33 member
    edited December 2017
  • This is Anastasia Blue. This was taken at 15w 0d. We are due on June 23
  • @ambs33 You may want to crop that picture. Your name is on it. #strangerdanger
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Got to see our little girl smiling at our 16 week gender scan! These 3D/4D pics are kinda freaky, but I think she looks cute! ❤️
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers