Trouble TTC

Hey, let's update our signatures! (Tutorial inside)

GoldenKeysGoldenKeys admin
edited May 2015 in Trouble TTC

Why update my signature?

Adding a signature (aka "siggy")  helps people give better support and advice by reminding them of your treatment history.  It's also helps people to instantly remember who you are at just a glance.  Plus it's a fun way to show a bit of your personality!

How to I add a signature?

Adding a siggy is easy, and you can add as much or as little detail as you want.   Play around with fonts etc if you wish!   Just remember to keep your identity private, don't add your email address, etc...   Also remember that advertising products and soliciting is prohibited as well.

Step 1:

Select "Preferences" from the upper right hand corner of the page.

Step 2:

Select "Signature Settings", found on the left.

Step 3:

Add your relevant history and anything else that you'd like for others to know about you.  You can center it, fool around with fonts and colors, etc.   HTML is accepted if you select the last icon in the textbox, or of course use the other icons to format your siggy.   Remember to protect your privacy - don't put any identifying information out there though!

Step 4 ( Add a picture to your siggy.  Optional but recommended!):

Pics are easy to do and really help the rest of us identify you faster!  The first thing you want to do is upload your pic to a free picture hosting service like TinyPic:  http:tinypic.com

a.) First, Upload your pic to TinyPic at  https://tinypic.com   or another free picture hosting site.   

b.)  Once you have uploaded your pic, copy the new URL  by selecting "Direct Link for Layouts" as shown below.

(From the TinyPic website:)

c:)  Back in your Signature Settings page, select the "picture" icon (shown below) and paste the URL into the box that shows up.   Don't worry if the pic is too big, you can resize it by selecting the pic and dragging the corners to make it smaller, wider, etc.   You can add as many pics as you want.

Step 5:

Bask in the glory of your new siggy!

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

Re: Hey, let's update our signatures! (Tutorial inside)

• Is there a way to do this on mobile? I actually don't have a home computer (as weird as that sounds)
  • GoldenKeysGoldenKeys admin
    edited May 2015
    Is there a way to do this on mobile? I actually don't have a home computer (as weird as that sounds)
    Not weird at all!  There is no way to do it on the app, but maybe if you log on using Safari or a regular mobile browser, you might be able to do it that way using this tutorial.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm trying to make this work, but when i try to update my signature, it says "Images not allowed Signatures can be up to 1 characters long."

:( Any tips?

December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • I'm having the same issue.  Guessing it's some kind of glitch in the system?
    TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @wishing-and-hoping @christenma83 Several other ladies have had the same problem for a week or so. You could message an admin, but I think we might have to wait until the new year when everyone is back at work for them to solve this issue - it affects new siggys and also if you want to change an existing one
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• I'm having the same 1 character issue with my siggy (been like that for a couple of weeks now). Any idea how to fix it? :)
    Me: 26, DH: 26
    TTC #1 since July 2016
    Dx: PCOS, on Metformin since Feb 2017
    • June 17 - Letrozole - BFN
    • July 17 - Letrozole - BFP - MMC confirmed 30/08
    • November 17 - Letrozole - BFN
    • December 17 - Letrozole - BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'll message the admins and see if there's an answer!

• @tops-2 @wishing-and-hoping looks like this was fixed.
    @GoldenKeys thanks for the help!
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill