August 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 12/4

First one!!!!! Stolen from April '18.

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling lately?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. Rants, Raves, Questions?

5. What were your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday finds last week? 

Formerly known as Kate08young
August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
Married: 7/22/14
Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/4

• 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?  I am 5 weeks today!! Baby is the size of an appleseed.

2. How are you feeling lately? Exhausted, but with 2 littles and moving this weekend its worse than it should be.

3. Any appointments coming up? 1st app is for the day after Christmas. Even with having had serious incompetent cervix last time, I'm allowed to just enjoy this time. 

4. Rants, Raves, Questions?  Rant: I am going to have a knock-down-drag-out with our schools cheer coach. She wouldn't compromise with me(basketball coach) and so 4 of my starters didn't make our special practice with the Varsity team Friday. AND my Athletic Director/Vice Principal & Head Principal didn't do shit. Its going to get ugly. 

5. What were your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday finds last week?  They weren't  necessarily  BF deals, but I found me some mystery TC lula leggings on eBay for $12 including shipping. They are normally $25 plus shipping. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 4 weeks today! Baby is a poppyseed. 

2. How are you feeling lately? Exhausted but also waking up super early with anxiety now and have been crampy on and off. Had my first big emotional breakdown this morning (see R/R/Q).

3. Any appointments coming up? Yes, randomly I had scheduled a preconception appt with my OB for this Thursday back when DH and I were planning to start trying this month, so I'm going to see if she can at least do the prelim blood work/etc. I am guessing it is too early for a U/S. 

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? I fell asleep on the couch super early on Saturday night before I put away my clean laundry, and I asked DH to put it away so I could move to bed. This morning I could not find ANY of my work clothes, as he had evidently just put everything in random places. Cut to me sobbing in my closet in 6 am as I located shirts among dresses and found my favorite work skirt in a drawer with my sweatpants. 

I for the life of me cannot figure out how to put a ticker in my signature. I got frustrated and gave up. Is this pregnancy brain already? Help.

5. What were your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday finds last week? I did not get any good deals! I did a fair amount of holiday shopping on Cyber Monday but didn't buy anything on sale. Huge fail.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?  Don't know, maybe 3 and a half weeks? 

2. How are you feeling lately? Tired and a bit weak. 

3. Any appointments coming up? No but I'm trying to change that! 

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? I posted about it in the question thread...I want an u/s as soon as it would be possible to see the HB. I'll be a wreck if I have to wait until 12 weeks. Eurgh. 

5. What were your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday finds last week? 
    A freakin' kitchenaid mixer!!!!! Boom! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 4 and a half weeks

2. How are you feeling lately? Tired! Also having some anxiety, someone else mentioned that too, is anxiety  pregnancy symptom? Feeling a little out of sorts over here wondering why I am so anxious!?

3. Any appointments coming up? I am having HCG levels checked x 3 to make sure its a healthy rise in hormones. Had the second one today. First one was 246 at 4 weeks 2 days which is good!

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? Curious if other people are experiencing anxiety? I wake up in the morning feeling nervous and agitated. Also FTM, I called my provider and they want to see me between 8-12 weeks for my first appointment, is that normal?

5. What were your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday finds last week? Bought some clothes, solly wrap and some cute nursery stuff for a friends baby shower
  • @hannerbananers that seems right for a first appointment!! Especially since you're getting your levels checked!! 
    I think it's normal to experience increased anxiety, there is bound to be a lot running through your mind!!!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 4 weeks - poppyseed

2. How are you feeling lately? Tired and thirsty

3. Any appointments coming up? My first appointment is in 3 1/2 weeks

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? It’s busy season at my work, which means OT galore. I’m so ready for it to be over so I can have more down time (sleep).

5. What were your best Black Friday/Cyber Monday finds last week? I just bought additional pjs for DS 1. I bought two sets of two (one set of fleece to finish off his winter collection and one of cotton for summer) at buy 1, get 1 50% off. It came out to $6.25 per pair! The older DS gets, the harder it is to find a deal.
  • 1. 5w6d. baby is as big as an appleseed.

2. Tired, hungry and nauseous at the same time, sore boobs and lots of heartburn

3. First appt on Jan 11th at just about 8weeks

4.i made it past the time i had my last miscarriage but the anxiety hasn’t left and i’m realizing it may never leave. 

5. Old Navy has great black friday deals! 
  • Didn't we decide to do due date check ins instead of ticker changes?

• Sorry I see this was just a bumped old post

• Is our board old enough to have zombie threads yet?  :D

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker