Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: Holiday Showcase

Post your holiday photos here! Show off your tree, decor, crafts, baked yumminess, that awesome wrapping job you're so proud of, or anything you want!

(cats in Christmas sweaters...*cough cough* @jrm_14 )

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: GTKY: Holiday Showcase

• Options
    @SkilledSailor that looks so cozy!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @SkilledSailor That's gorgeous!  But that last stocking facing the opposite direction as the other three is driving me bonkers!

@Dilynne kitty! :D  One of my kitties attempted to steal her Christmas present as I wrapped it, and she know which one is hers and will go under the tree and rub her face on it.  She hasn't attempted to get in it, she just knows it's hers HAHA :D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @SkilledSailor all of your photos look like they’re taken professionally they’re so beautiful!
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Haha don't worry! They're all facing the same direction now! 

@craftyg Thank you! I have a Sony Alpha I've been learning how to use well. 

@kristah2 Thanks love!! It's the first year I have everything set up how I've always imagined. 

@Dilynne Haha cats are just so helpful.
  • Options
    @kobrien827 - I love your puppy's face!!! So cute! And I love when kitties curl up under Christmas trees :) Our tree wasn't up 10 minutes before kitty made her way from her bed to the tree skirt.
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo Thank you! LOL our cat did the same thing, as sooooon as it was up and turned on, he was under it. Only comes out to eat, potty and boss around with the dog.
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @josie12367 - Peppermint Fatty!! I love that name!

@kiwi2628 - I love your set-up, it looks so cozy. And that's a super cute sign on the lower-right!

I'm thinking I'll cross-stitch a sampler that says "Jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse" and frame it so we can hang it up next year. Maybe do a holly type of border. I gotta work on a design but I probably won't execute it until closer to next year's holiday season but it's something I've always wanted!
  • Options
    @josie12367 “I agree with Santa....” sign  :D:D
  • Options
    @Augusta108, I love the cookies!  They are cute! I am not crafty at all, and my baking never looks good (tastes good though).