January 2018 Moms

Fashionably Late Twatwaffle Tuesday

Re: Fashionably Late Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Y'all know that thing where a program was obviously designed/selected by people who never have and never will actually used it, and you can tell because it's pretty shitty at doing the actual things you need it to do meanwhile whoever is in charge thinks it's awesome because of all these useless bells and whistles?
    I can feel that happening with my project right now, because my boss has never actually done this thing but he's convinced that it needs to work a certain way, when really I'm pretty sure it doesn't.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• TWT: THIS MOTHER F'ing cold. I was barely surviving as is, and now I am dealing with this. Tomorrow is my last day of work, but it is the busiest/most important one of the year for me... so I could REALLY use some sleep tonight, but this cough is just horrendous and allows for no rest. Kill me. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Loading the player...
  • @EmilyLove25 I came here to complain about the same thing! I've had a really bad cough since maybe last Wednesday, but now it's turned into congestion + cough. DD gave it to me and it lasted about a week for her, so I'm really hoping I can kick it soon, it's not fun to deal with this in addition to the dragon-mother overnight reflux.
  • Sorry ladies. I had it last week and it sucked big time. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. 
  • @EmilyLove25 @schaze SAME! I ain't got time for this cold. 
  • My TW is generally people in malls who are offended somehow that I as a 9 month pregnant woman am not as nimble as them and go out of their way to cut me off and look super annoyed. Literally my husband and I don't understand the hostility. 
  • @YarnistaBride ugh, this was me yesterday while grocery shopping. Yes, I find I tough to walk around the store and push a cart at the same time. You don't have to be rude and cut me off! Or give me dirty glares because I'm taking up too much space.