March 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change (12/19)

1.How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2.Any new symptoms or changes?

3.Any appointments this week?

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

5.GTKY: Are you planning any sort of vacation/babymoon before the baby comes?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change (12/19)

• Options
    28 weeks - eggplant

Just exhaustion. Oh, and little one has discovered my rib cage is a great place to randomly kick.

Nope, had my glucose screening last week. (I passed, huzzah!)

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

I've never been pregnant before in December, and it's really hard to want to do everything I usually do (mainly lots of baking and sewing, because I'm basically a 1950s housewife), but not have the energy to do it. Not really a rant, just a lament.

We never did this with our first, since we had just taken a big vacation the month before she was conceived (via IUI). There are currently discussions for taking a weekend soon - maybe turning part of it into an IKEA trip, since we don't have one near us and could use some bookshelves in our new house.
  • Options
    28 weeks, eggplant! these fruits are getting big lol

feeling more consistent movement with my AP, so that's exciting. Not even every day, but more than before!

Yes I have a heartbeat check tomorrow and had my 3 hour glucose on Friday (found out I passed, thank goodness!)

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

nope!

Yes! H and I live in STL which has had crazy warm winters the past few years and hardly any snow. We are leaving Friday and will come home after Christmas - we are going to a cabin we are renting on the beach of Lake Superior in Michigan. So excited! It will be a really long drive but we plan to make lots of stops! We are bringing our puppy and H is looking forward to snowy walks on the beach with him  :)
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    28 weeks. Eggplant 

Heartburn is now here all day. My feet are starting to ache by the end of the day. 

I had my 1 hr glucose yestersay. I have my rhogamn shot Thurs 

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

I pre registered us at the hospital! Check

I really want to, but nothing set up yet. Christmas is making me feel overhwlemed with planning so I'll wait until its over!
  • Options
    1.How far along are you? How big is baby?  - 28 weeks.  An eggplant!

Baby likes to kick directly on my bladder, apparently.  She seems like she's settled way down low.

3.Any appointments this week?  Ultrasound and OB checkup on Thursday!  I go every two weeks now!

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?
     I passed my three hour glucose!  Woohoo!  Which makes me very happy but ragey that I had to do it in the first place.

5.GTKY: Are you planning any sort of vacation/babymoon before the baby comes?  I'd love to!  But it's just hard to find someone right now to watch DD.  And I refuse to plan it myself.  We'll see if DH comes through.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Options
    @JBcakes08 That's hilarious to me because we live in Michigan, and this time of year, everyone around here just wants to go to Florida. Enjoy the snow!!
  • Options
    @LeahS927 HA! The grass is always greener on the other side....or snowier??
    I like warm weather in the summer but give me all the snow in the winter! Especially at Christmas. I love having the seasons :)
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!