April 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 12/18

How many weeks are you/how big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

Rants/raves?

GTKY: We all love our significant others (right??), but what is the one habit they have that drives you absolutely nuts? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/18

• @kmalls just lurking.  I'm a back sleeper.  I tend to move to my sides throughout the night but always sleep a portion of it on my back.  I did last pregnancy too.  I'm not sure I could prevent it throughout the entire night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @irenejean I use what the bump app gives me and this geeky pregnancy tracker that has geeky, cravings, manly, and facts.  So it's nice to see something different.  Also I'm off Friday and DD is still going to daycare i'm looking forward to a day off and hopefully I chance to sleep in.  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @irenejean the google calendar thing is totally us too  :D
    @MISpanda YES on the sleeping on other people's beds with the 3 year old in the room. MISERABLE lol.
    @keeksie84 lololol @ taking his pants off in the living room. Do you watch The Goldbergs?!

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JJMNO1616 That money issue would drive me nuts! MH can be pretty tight on money at times and I have always felt that I don't spend like a lot of women do, so he should be thankful, but that just goes above and beyond.  I don't know how you do that. Some things are just a part of life...no AC in the summer?  Heck no.  Girl, I feel for you. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mispanda @ladythrice I also HATE sharing a room with my toddler at other people’s houses. This is probably a FFFC but I’ve started putting her in her pnp in the bathroom and she sleeps SO much better. 
  • @kmalls I have found that sometimes throughout the night I'll wake up on my back, which is weird because I feel like my pregnancy pillow should prevent that but who knows. I've heard that your body will kinda wake you up if there are any issues while sleeping on your back. I'm so looking forward to sleeping however I want to in a few months! Hoping your hip pain subsides.. 
    @Dumbgurl04 Congratulations on passing your glucose test.. that's such great news!
    @Keeks14 Good luck on your move! That definitely makes sense why you'd still be sore even without the lifting.. moving is definitely stressful but hopefully it'll all go smoothly. :)
    @StephieMK Ugh, sorry about your multiple sicknesses.. hope you feel better before Christmas!
  • keeksie84 said:

GTKY: We all love our significant others (right??), but what is the one habit they have that drives you absolutely nuts?
    Oh man, I love this guy to pieces but he is so messy.  He's a great cook, but he'll leave the stove top all greasy and leave wadded up paper towels on the counters.  He also takes his pants off in the living room and leaves them on the floor. 
    @keeksie84 lol SAME THING HERE. By the end of the night there are little piles of clothes all over the living room. Pants in one spot, sweater in another, balled up socks in the vicinity of (but never in) the laundry basket...
  • @StephieMK and @mountainsmama - I have a huge problem with the sound of chewing too.  DH and I have to eat with the TV or radio on because the sound of it makes me irrationally uncomfortable.  There's a name for it though:  misophonia!  https://time.com/4659308/misophonia-noisy-eating-science/ 

@ladythrice, haven't watched it but maybe I will!  @kmalls, I don't know how you can stand it.  I'm trying to set up new routines with him in our new house.  
  • @priestess619 I love Disneyland at Christmas! Did you stay for the snow on Main Street?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @kaymaroo omg that would drive me NUTS. You win. 

@Dumbgurl04 so happy for you with the glucose test!!

How many weeks are you/how big is baby?
    22 weeks, coconut! Fitting that DS is obsessed with Moana lately. I’ve been singing “consider the coconut, consider its treeeeees” all day lol

How are you feeling?
    kind of run down but overall okay. BH started tonight, so that will be super fun. They’re always during dinner, ugh. 

None until an ultrasound in early January to follow up on baby’s kidneys. 

Rants/raves?
    eh, I had a cold last week and stayed home when I should have dragged my butt into work. Now I have to work an extra hour every day for the next 2 weeks to make up because I’m completely out of leave for the year :(

Not really a habit, but his sleepiness. When he’s sleepy, nothing can stop him from passing out. Worse still, he is asleep around 8 every damn night, no matter what. If I make him put DS to bed, it just means he’ll sleep in the rocker in his room until I go make him move to our bed. It means we never ever get time just to ourselves, because he can’t stay up any later than DS. I hate it!!
  • @keeksie84 I've heard of that before, and identified with it immediately. In college and grad school I could never work in big open rooms of the library because inevitably someone would be eating or slurping a beverage and it would drive me crazy! My biggest nightmare is being stuck in a car with someone eating a bag of chips or something, hah. The only person who doesn't trigger me like that is my DD - and toddlers are noisy eaters - I guess my love for her transcends my weird brain wiring hah.
  • @dan0081 - lol, I am like YH - my mental list has hundreds of to-do’s! I’m frustrated with not having enough energy to do much.

@scuba_chic - good luck with cervix check! MH does the cupboard door thing once in a while too, I don’t get it. That’s cool about your brother! Lots of hard work to get as far as he has.

@JJMNO1616 - hopefully your stress over ILs decreases and you can enjoy the time getting to know them better.

@keeksie84 - ditto on MH not cleaning up after making a mess. As long as they do the cooking, sometimes it’s worth the cleanup ;)

@rmmorris - add me to the ‘just got kicked in the vagina’ list. Today I was on my feet a lot at work and didn’t wear my belly band - I was a hurting unit with 2 hours left at work :(   And the wet wadded hand towels! MH does it too, annoying!

@mountainsmama - hope your LO gets better soon and you meet your deadlines!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kaymaroo we did not ! We We're trying to get all the rides I could actually  do get done and left around 11:30 but didn't see any snow! I didn't even know they did that !
  • @puddlewonderful You just made me have a flashback to earlier this year when DS was OBSESSED with the movie and soundtrack  :D

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you/how big is baby?
    22 weeks coconut 

How are you feeling?
    Pretty decent. No complaints. 

Nope

Rants/raves?
    I keep forgetting everything. I missed my work Christmas party because I just didn't think about it. Whoops.

Well this isn't really his fault, but his attention to detail. After he cleans something, I look at it and ask if he is serious because it is not that clean. My bad though cause he has bad eyes and has had 2 eye surgeries so sometimes he just really doesn't see it and I forget cause to me it looks obvious. 
  • @priestess619 It's pretty when it's snowing, but it also gets really crowded. Wise move using the time for more rides!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @kaymaroo the only thing about rides not being crowded was that Indiana Jones only had a 20 minute wait....and I couldn't ride it ! It's never that short  :D:D
  • @Scuba_chic woooohoooo!!!

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • that's awesome news @scuba_chic

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @scuba_chic That's so exciting!! Hope you enjoy this time of no restrictions!
  • @scuba_chic - so glad to hear you got a great reading!
    Pregnancy Ticker