Trouble TTC
Options

Just introducing myself

Hi Everyone!
I've been lurking on these boards for 5 years and just recently decided that I should start posting. I'm 36 and my DH is 34. We have been TTC for the past 5 years but have been unsuccessful. This past April I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment with an RE in our area and have just recently completed the evaluation (the cost and my job made it difficult to complete quickly). So far we know that DH sperm count isn't the best but it was secondary to taking a testosterone replacement so he is seeing a urologist to help with the issue. As for me I have a low AFC (4 on the left, 2 on the right) but everything else is completely normal. I just had my HSG a week ago and the nurses and doctor keep stressing how I was supposed to be more fertile for the next few months so I started tracking my LH surges and BBT again (I used to do this when we first started but gave up after about a year of no success). So I'm currently in the TWW and am trying to remain sane and hopeful. I look forward to getting to know everyone. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Just introducing myself

• Options
    Welcome! So glad you finally decided to join us:) it’s an extremely tough place to be but we are all here for each other. Hopefully the RE will find the missing link for you 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Options
    Welcome, I'm glad you finally joined us. Keep us posted on how things go!
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I’m motivated to stay active in this board!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    Welcome!  Sorry you have to be here but you'll find the boards super supportive!  I hope the RE will give you the information you need to move forward and be successful!