June 2016 Moms
Options

Freezer Meals

2»

Re: Freezer Meals

• Options
    vulpinivulpini member
    So far I've made and frozen a pot of minestrone (minus the pasta), a spinach quiche, stuffed bell peppers, and a chicken and broccoli lasagna.  I plan to also freeze some meatballs, maybe a lentil soup, and an indian butter/masala chicken type dish with cauliflower, zucchini, and chickpeas.  

My MIL makes Norwegian meatballs with gravy and a great chicken pot pie when she visits and always makes extra for the freezer and my mom is going to make some stuff for us too like dumplings and cabbage rolls.  Plus we keep some frozen stir fry vegie mix, frozen broccoli/cauliflower/carrot mix, frozen herb chicken and teriyaki chicken, and frozen salmon and tilapia filets for quick easy meals we can throw together with rice or pasta or roasted potatoes.

We got a chest freezer for the garage after our first was born to store all my pumped milk and it's one of my favorite purchases ever.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    This really isn't a meal, but for the people with other small children to contend with I just bought a couple boxes of the homemade Popsicle stick sets and froze a bunch of juice as kid bribes over the next several weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got some awesome ideas from you ladies so to contribute I just put together my own Pinterest board of some of the freezer meals I plan to make this week/weekend. https://pin.it/jllgclW
    DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Kimmie4422Kimmie4422 member
    edited December 2017
    *Removed for TOU Violation*