August 2018 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinion Thursday 12/14

2»

Re: Unpopular Opinion Thursday 12/14

• Options
    I prefer the older setup of Birth Groups, back in 2013. There was freedom in posting. If you were not interested or didn't like it you kept scrolling. It takes away some of the fun. 
  • Options
    SmashJam said:
    @princesslockness I laughed out loud. I dunno about manual labor (unless related to the behavior issue), but I could do with real, legit consequences. I had a kid stab another kid with a pencil last year "just to see what noise shed make" and he was back in class two tables over from that girl 20 minutes later. No consequence other than a stern talking to. Some consequences would be nice.
    I have always thought about digging holes or breaking down large rocks. Like dig a hole all morning/day until its AxB big, then fill it back in. Making sure to tamp it all down and get it as close to the before hole as possible.  It would have 2 fold benefits. Gets the behavior issue out of class until things can settle down, and show that kid that no matter how hard you try/how skilled you are things are never the same once you have messed it up. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ecwk I'm with you girl. I hate that show. And I'm a physics teacher. People think I should automatically like it. I hate the 'really pretty blonde girl can't do science' stereotype. It grinds my gears like nothing else. 

@laufisch I agree with you on the crying. I HATE crying at movies. I go out of my way to avoid it. (Unless it's my yearly Love Actually viewing)

I can't really think of an UO right now- I'm so sleepy! 

• Options
    Pumping and dumping is a myth (according to lactation consultants) and it's totally fine to drink and breastfeed as long as you don't feel the effects... so many people disagree!!