lincbeesmom - 5/12 boy/boy twins   
doubleblessings1124- 5/17
totalcword - 5/18 boy/girl twins
emearsheimer  - 5/5 girl/girl twins
missspates  - 5/10 girl/girl twins 
lindsaymayphoto - 5/11 boy/girl twins
katievela - 5/13 boy/girl twins 
@nhardler  - 5/7 boy/girl twins
1. How far along are you? If your EDD or sexes are not above please post that here so I can add it

2. Any recent appointment updates

3. How are you feeling?

4. Did  you buy anything for the babies this week?

5. What is the most annoying habit other people (spouse, child, friend, etc) have?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Moms of Multiples Check-In 12/12

• 1) 18 Weeks 3 Days - 2 little artichokes 

2) I have my anatomy scan today, so I’ll update this question later if I have any news!

3) I’ve been feeling alright. Getting bigger so My belly feels tired by the end of the day. 

4) I bought a couple little things: some Muslin teething bibs and some receiving blankets for spit up

5) my husband loves flossing his teeth. He used to do it right next to me with those plastic flossers and I’d have to cover my ears. He doesn’t do it anymore haha. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? If your EDD or sexes are not above please post that here so I can add it
    15.5 At least one boy, have our A/S Jan 3rd

Next appointment at 17 weeks. Nothing new lately 

3. How are you feeling?
    Ok for the most part. Just told my boss and she's super supportive and will allow me to change my hours after babies come which is a relief! I'm lucky to have such a flexible job (I'm a nurse) 

Forcing myself to wait now until after my showers! We already have the cribs, stroller, tons of clothes, books and toys. Was hard not to buy after waiting 3 years. Plus took advantage of the holiday sales. 

5. What is the most annoying habit other people (spouse, child, friend, etc) have?
    My husband chews on his nails/fingers it's disgusting 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due 5/13- we're going to have a boy and a girl! Everything is running smoothly with appointments and  things. Gotta rant about annoying spouse habits- my husband burps all the time and it just grosses me out. It's loud. It's smelly. Like c'mon man! Sooo over it
  • Some of you need to participate more! I didn’t know we had so many twin moms in here!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? If your EDD or sexes are not above please post that here so I can add it
    We are 19 weeks and 2 days!  We are looking at May 7 for our EDD which would be great if they stay in that long!  We are having a boy and a girl!
    Our next ultrasound is 1/3.  I wish they were more frequent....I just love seeing them both growing :)  
    3. How are you feeling?
    We are pregnant via gestational carrier so aren't experiencing any of the pregnancy symptoms but probably other first-time mom, second-time mom, third-time (you get the point) set of nerves!  There is so much to do to prepare for the little ones!  My husband has never held an infant so we are taking infant care classes so he (and I) know how to bathe, diaper change and take care of our little bundles!
    As if anyone could stop me :)  We also got a few things from our registry from Christmas.  My favorite is the "perfect pair" frame and the lamp for the little boy's room!
    Again, we are pregnant via gestational carrier, so I would say it's people saying, "At least you can have wine during the pregnancy!"  It's an attempt at a joke but I would've loved to carry our little ones so it hurts a bit each time people "joke" about our situation.  At the same time, I count my blessings that we will have 2 little ones coming in May, so I move past it.
  • How far along are you? We are 20 w 6 d boy/girl twins! Eeeeee!

Any recent appointment updates? Had a great anatomy scan at 18.5 weeks and they look great. Baby B took forever to flip around so we were there over an hour forty-five.  They both measured 10 oz each which is about 43rd percentile. Which is great! They are side by side as opposed to bunk beds so we will see how they keep growing!

Feeling great actually. Just like my stomach is stretching at odd times. Very tired and my legs get sleepy. Sitting  and sleeping positions are tricky. And constant stuffy nose.  Not really feeling anything definitive as far as kicking yet so I’m anxious to feel that starting. I’m also not showing too much, which is really funny to see people’s reactions when I tell them it’s twins. 

I haven't bought anything this week, but I did gift my hubby some patriots (my team) and penn state (his team) onesies for Christmas. 

Strange to say there isn’t much that can annoy me these days. Just happy to be alive and carrying well!

• We are due may 11 but twins come early..... so... who knows?!
  • Sorry I’ve been terrible at being consistent with these. I’ll post a new one on Tuesday to see how you all are doing! I’ve had a rough two weeks (holidays, pukey kid, dehydration, loss of appetite, belly getting annoying) so I’ll try and perk up in time for our check in. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• My husband chews on his nails/fingers it's disgusting 
    Word. How do I get my husband to stop this? Don’t want to pass bad habits on to the kiddos!!!!!
  • @lindsaymayphoto I don't know but please tell me if you have any ideas!  :s