Babies on the Brain

Weekly Chat 12/3

2»

Re: Weekly Chat 12/3

• @dreamscapes_ sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you and H are feeling better today. 
  • @diaphena Tell me about it. I'm really hoping that it stops soon, because this is just ridiculous.

@meggyme Agreed! The car can be fixed (or replaced, depending on what's wrong with it), but the important thing is that we're okay. As far as I could tell, the other driver was, too.

@kristah2 Well, it happened today! Early this morning. DH was supposed to be at work at 6 and I was scheduled at 7, which was why we were together.

We ran some errands after we got out of the ER (dropped off paperwork with work, since we both missed our shifts, stopped at the pharmacy, scheduled appointments with our PCPs, and then had a late lunch because we hadn't eaten since the night before), but now we're home. I took a nap for a while and now DH is asleep for a bit. I was able to get rid of my shifts for tomorrow and Monday (with my pre-existing back issues, I'm fully expecting to be in a lot of pain), but DH is still undecided about going to work.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @dreamscapes_ Oh no! I'm sorry that happened but glad you and DH are ok. As for my username...it was a really cold winter day up here in northern PA when I registered my account and I'm not the world's most original username creator. :D
  • @Wishilivedinflorida better than mine, I'm always using parts of my name because I'm so uncreative  :D
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @Wishilivedinflorida Could be worse! :) My username comes from the title of one of my favorite Stephen King books.
  • @dreamscapes_ Ooooo Nightmares and Dreamscapes, right? I remember reading some of that when I was younger
  • @Wishilivedinflorida Yup! I'm a big horror nerd and started reading Stephen King when I was in probably sixth grade. The Stand is one of my favorite books ever.