2nd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy incontinence

So this is super embarrassing....but what better way to ask people that might be going through the same thing....so here it goes i have peed the bed a total of 3 times this pregnancy first time I was 7 weeks I had this crazy dream I was looking for a bathroom frantically everywhere I looked something was wrong with bathroom finally I found one and oh heaven relief....but you can guess what happened I peed in bed not in a toilet:( soaked me and dh so sorry:(:( he was just as surprised as I was so sorry babe... Well it didn't end there I've done it 2 more times sense except without the dream ....when I go to the bathroom sometimes I feel the urge but I can't go I really try hard then end up relaxing and falling asleep and pee the bed ....has this happened to anyone else... Husband asked if I peed the bed again this morning...what do I even say??

Re: Pregnancy incontinence

• Options
    So this is super embarrassing....but what better way to ask people that might be going through the same thing....so here it goes i have peed the bed a total of 3 times this pregnancy first time I was 7 weeks I had this crazy dream I was looking for a bathroom frantically everywhere I looked something was wrong with bathroom finally I found one and oh heaven relief....but you can guess what happened I peed in bed not in a toilet:( soaked me and dh so sorry:(:( he was just as surprised as I was so sorry babe... Well it didn't end there I've done it 2 more times sense except without the dream ....when I go to the bathroom sometimes I feel the urge but I can't go I really try hard then end up relaxing and falling asleep and pee the bed ....has this happened to anyone else... Husband asked if I peed the bed again this morning...what do I even say??
    If this is a continuing problem, maybe invest in some depends. Because if it’s a problem now, it’ll probably be a problem after pushing that bowling ball through your vag. Also, start doing kegel exercises.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Doctor says it's overflow incontinence ...I never had this with my son pregnancy .... I guess every pregnancy is different just look for others who might have had this happen