March 2018 Moms

It Made My Day (IMMD) - December

What is something simple that happened that made your day?

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: It Made My Day (IMMD) - December

• Loading the player...
  • @kbiala thank you!! He’s such a mama’s boy and I totally eat it up  :D
    also, a chocolate chip cookie would make my day too!! No shame lol
  • @crossfitbabybump, your post made me smile. I'm not sure why since a bunch of us are probably starting to get the nursery ready. But I got really excited for you! :)
  • @justkeeptrying- thank you! You made my day :)

If we lived somewhere that wasn't MinnSNOWta and I wasn't due February 23, I would have waited a bit longer but it made more sense for us to do it sooner so we could air the room out with the windows open when we painted and have it done before it becomes -19 degrees :( no joke.. it gets nasty cold here! lol

• @crossfitbabybump, I 100% am on board with you setting it up now. I set mine up with DS 3 months before I was due. I wanted to be sure we were ready. We are planning on setting the crib back up again probably next week and I'm not due until March 26th. Although that's partly so that my niece and nephew have a place to nap when they come for Christmas...But also because I'm ready to start getting the nursery ready again!
  • @crossfitbabybump, oh and you don't have to defend winter to me. I live in Canada...need I say more? Okay. I live in WINTERpeg (or Winnipeg to non Canadians)
  • @justkeeptrying - WINTERpeg.. that's cute!
  • @crossfitbabybump, I remember sitting in the glider while pregnant with DS and singing to him. Such special memories.
  • @DDRRT1982 That's awesome! My parents lived in McKinney for a short time and my mom taught and coached golf at McKinney Boyd. 
  • npkat said:
    @DDRRT1982 That's awesome! My parents lived in McKinney for a short time and my mom taught and coached golf at McKinney Boyd. 
    That's neat.  Boyd is actually closer to us, but we are zoned into McKinney.
  • day38 said:
    My son has been on a daddy only kick for a while (he refuses to leave the crib unless my husband lifts him out), and this morning he asked for me when my husband went in. IMMD

I just hope this isn't the start of a 3+ mommy only phase which is what we had before (because I have enjoyed the break).
    Isn't it funny how our emotions go back and forth between "Yay I get a break" and "Why don't you want mommy??" My sister and I were just discussing this today. We can't win.