April 2018 Moms

TW Tuesday 11/28

Alright ladies, who is the TW in your life today?? 

As for mine, it's me. I have the day off and have so much to do around the house, but I'm still just laying in bed on my phone (in my time zone it's 20 till noon)....ugh!

Re: TW Tuesday 11/28

• Can a month be a TW? I love Christmas but holy hell is December a chaotic time of year. We got our tree yesterday and will put up decorations tonight, Friday is DS's birthday, then it's my mom's, I'm throwing DS's bday party the weekend after that due to scheduling problems, next is my BIL's birthday, then my grandma's, then my MIL's, then Christmas, then my husband's bday, and then new year's. Every weekend from now to January (and most weeknights too) are completely booked, which I hate. It kills me that Christmastime is such a nightmare these days.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• YUCK @kaymaroo that is way too many birthdays and events. I'm with you... I love the holidays but work is crazy, we've had 4 people quit our little 7 person team in the last 2 months and only 2 have been hired back so far. It's the end of the semester and finals are somehow in two and half weeks?? I want to relax and enjoy but I'm getting my butt kicked over here
  • Loading the player...
  • @kaymaroo that's insane! I thought we had it bad in December with a cousin, both grandpas, and my mom's b-day before Xmas! Wishing you sanity in the face of all of that!!
  • This isn’t really a TW, but borderline... I was in the waiting room for my physical (regular doc), and there was a lady crying. Obnoxiously. Had a mask, but she had pulled it down so it wasn’t covering her nose or mouth. She just looked a hot mess. 

@kaymaroo - that’s a lot to accommodate in a month! I’m sorry, hopefully at the end of the month you look back and smile (glad that it’s done), rather than annoyed with the busy schedule.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ngolimento - you did a good deed! It’s okay if your daughter got something too :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @peppersmith22 That sucks! December is a crazy time in my office too but I can't imagine anyone leaving right now!

@ngolimento Nothing wrong with that! You're just multi-tasking!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @kaymaroo that is a ton of birthdays in a short span of time with Christmas. I would consider doing a large birthday party for adults one night and get it over with lol. Best of luck to you this month 
  • I am nominating myself..

I work for a healthcare company and it is budget month. Not only do I have to present to my area team which consists of all businessmen as I am the only female manager in our area I have to do so with the horrible pregnancy brain I have been having. I am dreading it and can’t wait until it’s over. On top of that I am promoting someone to manager and that means another presentation. Get me through till Christmas and I can enjoy my week off 
  • @MrsF1017 for real,  toddlers just can permentantly hold the TW title.  Mine is having daily meltdowns in the evening because God forbid we had a half week where she didn't go to daycare, and now she is fighting getting back into routine.  I mean, I take it as a compliment that I did the solo parent routine like a champ, but dang, girl, calm yourself.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • You can add my child to the TW list. Oh my gosh child you need to just take a step back and breathe!!
  • @lindsye I'd be tempted to reply "Oh thank you, but do you have helpful advice for us filthy disgusting animals who have never heard of soap? I mean, we obviously live under a rock, as you had to explain that to us, so would you recommend that I napalm my house in between vomiting instead?"
    BabyFetus Ticker