BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
DS - 12/9/17 
<3 
TTC #2 December 2018 
BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
DD - 11/1/19 <3
My Chart

Re: Randoms - Week of 11/27

• I was looking over my registry to make sure I sent out all my thank you notes, and noticed that MIL had purchased something but didn't give it to us yet.  It's a newborn-sized Christmas-themed sleeper.  I don't know if she's waiting until delivery to give it to us or what, because that's the next time we'll see them.  If she's waiting until Christmas, I don't have words for how dumb that is.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • @MJDsquared oh my gosh it is so hard to bend down to pick something up off the floor when I'm in a chair!  It is easier to stand up and do a squat at this point, or just get down on hands and knees lol.  
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• @MJDsquared  I am impressed.  I no longer bend over.
  • @MJDsquared @whiska yes to the bending over! DD decided to pull out every ball, crayon, and foam alphabet toy we have and spread them all over the living room floor today. Needless to say, nap time clean up was hell. 

LO has decided to reposition herself and now it’s nearly impossible to get my kick counts in. Thankfully, she was super active this morning, but I can feel that she’s moved from her usual positions and it’s annoying the crap out of me that I’m having to poke and prod her to get her to move....grrrr

• @Skcobb We handle nap time clean up differently...
  • bending over is the worst. Not only is it uncomfortable, but it kicks reflux into high gear. I've come to hate our front-loading washer and dryer. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @jlemons-2 oh if the crayons hadn’t been broken and spread all across my white rug, I totally would have left it alone until DH got home, which is my usual go-to (the kick everything into a corner and ignore it method). Also, GOOD LUCK!!!! Fx everything goes smoothly for you!
  • @jlemons-2 Eeeek! Good luck!!!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • @jlemons-2 im dreading dropping off DS at preschool before my RCS next week so I totally get it.  Big hugs mama!  Good luck!! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @jlemons-2 Yay!  Good luck lady!
  • It just hit me that i don’t know when I’m going to have to leave DD1 to go have DD2.... and it’s making me very sad lol. I knew she wouldn’t be our only baby but I’m getting emotional thinking that our time just us is getting VERY short. 

Also, i second the heat thing. It’s been crazy stupid hot here and I’m really annoyed because i bought some cute long sleeve maternity shirts i haven’t worn yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @splsmama2016 I do know when I'll be leaving to have the new baby (as long as baby makes it to our scheduled c-section date!) and I am still a hot mess over how little time Dh, DD, and I have as a family of 3. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @elcd458 lolz to what is cold.... I feel the same way. People in my office ask me if I'm cold and i'm like, I havent been cold since February.... 
    Anyone else having anger dreams?... Yesterday we had a ridiculous wait at the drs office for a basic checkup (over 1.5 hours before we went back) and last night I had a rage-y dream about it happening again next week.... I was livid during the whole dream.... so bizzare. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I was gifted an Instant Pot for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I've been playing around with it and have made a couple of things. So far, I'm really impressed! One pot spaghetti and meat sauce (can't beat that!) and the easiest clean-up ever. If anyone has good Instant Pot recipes to share, please send them my way! 
  • You guys. WHHHYYYYYYY did I think it was a good idea to watch twin birth videos on YouTube last night?  Holy EFF. I’m so terrified give me all the drugs omg. 
  • @splsmama2016 and @cait5413 add me to the list. I’m so sad about our time as a family of three (quickly) coming to an end. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled to meet this baby (and not be pregnant anymore), I’m just trying to soak up these days as a family of three and my dd being our only child. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @hellothere47 I got an instant pot two weeks ago and I’m loving it too! I’ve cooked more in the past week than I have in the last three months haha. These are two recipes I really liked (I added 2 diced potatoes to the beef stew and it turned out great)! Which recipes have you liked?

https://pinchofyum.com/instant-pot-beef-stew
    https://twosleevers.com/indian-coconut-tomato-soup/

• @blueskies17 Thanks so much for the recommendations! I love the Pinch of Yum site. Here are the two recipes I've tried so far. Both have turned out great! https://pinchofyum.com/instant-pot-wild-rice-soup https://www.skinnytaste.com/instant-pot-one-pot-spaghetti-with-meat-sauce/
  • @failuretofly  Has anyone over there even missed a period yet?  :D