Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: FFFC 12/1

• Loading the player...
  • I've started decorating for Christma today☺ 
    @wishiwaspreggo I agree with you, i love over doing it for the holidays 
  • @wishiwaspreggo and @ble1 I agree! I love shopping, especially for DH. But FFC.. just once I wish he would go overboard on me and buy me something I'm not expecting at all. 
  • What was the worst Christmas(or other special occasion) present dh got you? For Valentine's Day 4 years ago I got an automatic car starter, which I still havent received so that was my worst one.
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited December 2017
    My H kind of sucks at gifts. He got me a purse and wallet this year and already gave it to me. I don’t like it and I’m too guilt ridden to say anything. Occasionally, he does well. Once I got a kitchen aid stand mixer and this week he booked me a 90 minute massage. 
    I asked for athletic pants one year and got them the next 3 years. Not even ones I like.
    I guess my confession is that I’m vain and want him to listen better as to what I want.  Eta: I guess my bonus confession could be I need to be more assertive on things like yay. Or not, just suck it up and be happy he tried. 
  • ble1 said:
    What was the worst Christmas(or other special occasion) present dh got you? For Valentine's Day 4 years ago I got an automatic car starter, which I still havent received so that was my worst one.

STITB: That would be a great gift if you actually received it!
  • @galactickates I get what you mean about keeping the cash. DH has spent years telling people not to give me cash though haha I used to just put it all towards bills. I’ve only recently adopted a “treat yo’self” mentality. 

@eleven_ I hate when my jeans get to the point of needing to be washed. They get so stiff afterwards! I usually only wash them if they get dirty or if I wear them out to a bar and they stink of cigarettes after. 
  • @jrm_14 - I can just imagine in YH's head I know she loves athletic pants chickety check lol next!  The first year I was with my H I just told him flat out, b if you can't think of something get me jewelry.. or what my neighbors do which I thought was a fabulous idea is create amazon wish lists and buy off each other's list.  Maybe make a rule that you have to have items submitted by a certain date and no peeking after if you wanted to keep them a secret? 
  • @galactickates Yes, that's something we've done too! We don't get each other gifts, but we'll agree on buying something we both can use, like a new TV one year. We're considering a new computer this year. 

@eleven_ No way do I wash pants after one use. That would be so much extra laundry!

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • what does fffc mean...? I'm guessing something something Friday Confession?

My husband and I are BOTH horrible at gift giving. We've agreed the past few years not to get each other anything. 
  • @Spylon - Same!! The last couple Christmases have been weird either due to moving or remodeling but this year our house is finally in order and I get to decorate the exterior for the first time :) I went nuts last year at the after-Christmas sales and stocked up on outdoor decorations. Super excited. I am decking the shit out of my halls this weekend.
  • @kimberbeep Flame Free Friday Confession. Took me so long to learn all the abbreviations/acronyms! I still hit one every once in a while that I have to look up.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @wishiwaspreggo Laughing hard at "deck the shit out of my halls"  :D I need to remember to stock up on more decorations during the after Christmas sales!!

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • My FFFC, my mom and I just went to the outlet mall to Christmas shop, and I bought myself a bunch of stuff.

I also go over the top for Christmas.  I already went over our "limit" and I am not even done.  I bake cookies usually twice a week starting in November and I over decorate.

I also only wash pants or bras after a few wears, with the exception of leggings, they generally get washed every wear, but that is because I usually will wear them to bed by accident.
  • @CraftyG I have to wear a bra every day and still don't wash them as regularly as I should. I also wash them in the machine - I don't have time to hand wash!

@holly321I totally read that as "after a few years" and was all "what in the actual fresh hell is this?! Her H must really love her to put up with that kind of stink!" I also wash my leggings every time (although sometimes I will wear them all day, to bed, and all day again the next day!)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I loathe putting away laundry so much that I will wear pants until I absolutely have to wash them. #noshame

My FFFC (thanks @elothair for spelling that one out) is that I'm not buying Christmas gifts for my TW-kids nieces and nephews in Texas because I rarely see them and I don't think they've ever thanked me for a gift.
  • @galactickates @spylon He requests a detailed list, so I give him one every year!  The first year there were athletic pants. However, he went with a totally different type. And again the next two years. Like, why ask me if you’re not going to get what I want?
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited December 2017
    @melbel0824 TW-kids
    I don’t buy birthday gifts from my brother’s kids (9,9, & 4) because I’ve never heard a verbal thank you let alone a written one. For a long time, they even know my name. So, last Christmas I gave each $5, called it a day. And spent more on my sister’s kids who know me, love me, & appreciate me.  I don’t know if I’ll even do that this year for his kids. 

• @dukestar5 haha that made me laugh so hard!! I don’t know that mine would have gotten it either. Well played!
  • @offtoneverland I have to look that one up too! Why is it so hard to remember? 

@SkilledSailor Do it! I love the idea of Santa lingerie but I’m also not sure I’m brave enough I could pull it off.