February 2018 Moms

For the love of Meatballs

2»

Re: For the love of Meatballs

• *lurking from Jan 18*

I am so incredibly sorry you are going through this again. No family deserves so much pain. I hope that you are all able to find peace and solace in each other during the coming days and months. Take care of yourself. Ask for help when you need it. Sending love and prayers for you, your little girl and your husband.  <3
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • I'd like to echo everyone else's sentiments. Your story breaks my heart. Sending you love, hugs, thoughts, and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. I wish words could do more, but know that you have the love and support of many.  Wishing you peace and strength as you navigate the grieving process. You and your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers <3 
  • I am so sorry. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. As many others have said, thank you for sharing both of your boys with us. We will not forget them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart breaks for you. I am so very sorry. My deepest, heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. Sending continued love, hugs and prayers for strength and guidance during this dark time. 
  • *lurker from Mar. 2018*
    My thoughts, sympathies, and prayers go out to you, and all your family. My heart is broken for you. I have been reading your blog, and your strength is truly astounding. Wishing you more strength for the grieving process, and please, grieve however you need to. I am so so sorry. 
  • @meatballs37
    I've been following your blog and thinking and praying for your family. Tonight I read your last few posts and my heart truely breaks for you. I'm so so very sorry for your losses. I pray that your body, mind and soul can heal. Lots of love mama, for you and your family. 
  • So much love to all of you. ❤️
  • So sorry for your loss. Sending love and strength and prayers. 
  • *** Jan 2018 Lurker ***

I've been following your blog and praying right alone side of you. I cannot imagine everything you and your family have endured these past few months. I am truly sorry for your losses. ❤
  • @meatballs37 my heart breaks for you and your family and all that you are experiencing. I hope the love and support both near and far will help to carry you. So many hugs to you!
  • Just read your update @meatballs37.  I hope you can continue to find your positives.  The Santa picture was great!  I almost love the crying ones more than the smiling ones.  I'll be thinking of you and your family lot tomorrow.  I hope the service brings you some peace.
  • **lurking from F17** @meatballs37 I occasionally lurked just to remember how my previous year had gone, and I had been trying to follow along your heartbreaking story. I've been reading your blog, and have been praying for, and rooting your whole family on. It completely crushed my heart to read your most recent updates. You have been through so much, and even if you dont feel it, you are so strong. I know there are no words of comfort, but I'm truly sorry for your losses. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Hugs, from someone your story will be with forever, and sending much love and comfort. ❤
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of you today 
  • Lurking from March 18.

I am behind and came to look for updates. I am so, so sorry and so incredibly heartbroken for you. I wish I had words to make you feel better, but I know not much can be said at such a time. So many hugs and prayers for you now and in the coming days. What lucky little boys to know your love from the minute you got that positive test and forevermore.  <3
  • **Lurking from March 18**

I have been following your blog and praying for all of you, but ended up behind until today. I am so sorry for your loss and have no words. I will be praying for you tomorrow and I want you to know that your boys were so very loved. Please keep blogging and I hope you find some healing and peace over the next while. 

Sending all of our love to you. <3
  • Lurker from Dec ‘17

I’ve been reading your blog and praying for your family every day. I’m so sorry to see that Abraham didn’t make it. That sweet boy was such a fighter and he and Shepard touched my heart to the core.  Words cannot express how sorry I am that you have to go through this, and I know you have a long road ahead. Please take care of yourself, your husband, and your sweet daughter. Find comfort in each other right now and know that your story has touched so many people and that your boys were so special to all of us.

xoxo