Thursday Ticker Change (11/30)

acunamatadaacunamatada member
edited November 2017 in July 2018 Moms
How far along are you? Size of baby? 

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves?

Questions? 

GTKY: What was your first job and what did you learn from it? 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change (11/30)

• acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    9 weeks/cherry

How are you feeling?
    Surprisingly normal which a little unsettling but I'm hoping it's got more to do with the placenta taking over. I actually stayed up until DH got home last night- first night in a month! 

Tomorrow! I think it's technically my 1st appt. Hoping she'll try the Doppler, I haven't been able to hear anything with mine yet but I know it's early. 

Rants/Raves?
    Totally NBR but I bought an Instant Pot on Black Friday and made potato soup in 10 minutes... It took me longer to peel and dice the potatoes! I'm in love. 

Questions? 
    Nada

I worked retail at Bon Ton in high school, I'm not even sure they're open anymore.. Its like a Khols (dept store) but mostly for old people. 
    I learned how told fold clothes like a champ, but I'm convinced this job is the reason I'm never on top of my laundry. 

• LadyJ2949LadyJ2949 member
    edited November 2017

I think I’m 5w5d but nothing has been confirmed yet. 

How are you feeling?

Good so far just crazy tired. Hoping the nausea holds off this time around. 

My first appointment for confirmation of pregnancy is 12/4. Dying for an ultrasound but they said that won’t happen until at least a few weeks after my first appointment. Boo.  

Rants/Raves?

I found out the doctor I love and the one who delivered both my girls is no longer delivering babies. I’m so sad and not wanting to randomly just go with another doctor in the practice. I have to have another c section and had great experiences both times because of her. 

Questions? None yet!

My first job was when I was 16 and was for a retail clothing store County Seat. Does anyone remember that place?! I’m probably dating myself.

imageimage

• Loading the player...

• @acunamatada i hope you’re able to hear LO tomorrow! And I love my instant pot too! I got it last year and try to use it whenever I can. Stock is so much quicker. 

I’ve been a little unsettled by not feeling as off base as I had with prior pregnancies too. Other than being really tired I’ve been feeling normal. I think an ultrasound would make me feel more secure that everything is ok so I can wait for that. 

imageimage

• @acunamatada that reminds me I need to pull out my Instapot. I've never tried soup in it! 

@LadyJ2949 hi! It looks based on how far along you are that your ticker change (the day you move to a new " week ") might be Saturday? Could you email your old Dr or her nurse and ask for recommendations for a different Dr?
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @LadyJ2949 I'm sorry you can't have the same doctor deliver! I know the feeling- with my practice we don't actually get to pick our delivering MW, we get whoever is on call. So the whole practice we rotate between all the doctors in the practice to get to know them. Can you talk to your doctor for a recommendation for another in the practice? I'm sure she could give you the best background so you're not going on so blind. 

@MrsMiller8588 I live off soups and stews this season, I can already tell I'm going to get good use out of this guy! 
  • How far along are you? Size of baby? 8! Raspberry

How are you feeling? the last two days are kicking my butt!

Any upcoming appointments? my first appointment is in a couple hours!

Rants/Raves? just work and feeling like cramp don't go well together

Questions? maybe after my appointment

I would say my first " job " was babysitting. I think it taught me a lot of patience and also responsibility. And to stay calm in crazy situations (like a flooding basement from toilet overflow). I think I got picked for the crazy families because I came from a big family so I was used to chaos. I was probably the only one that came back. I even babysat for 2yr old triplets - I don't know if I could handle that now! My next job was Kohls... I hated the late hours on school nights and the dressing rooms... put me at the cash register please!
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @acunamatada feel free to share any favorite recipes!
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MrsMiller8588 good luck at your appt! 
  • How far along are you? Size of baby?   8 weeks, size of a Raspberry

How are you feeling? extremely tired, no nausea so far today. knock on wood. and SUPER bloated. Pants that fit me just last week are SO tight this week. its insane.

Any upcoming appointments? our first Official appointment is on the 11th. I will be 9w 4d. SO ready for the first U/S

Rants/Raves?  honestly I don't have a rant or a rave right now.

Questions?  Has anyone else already needed the rubber band trick?

GTKY: What was your first job and what did you learn from it?  I worked at Hallmark. I learned how important dusting is lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• coco2787coco2787 member
    edited November 2017

8 weeks, raspberry 

How are you feeling?
    Terrible.   On top of nausea and vomiting I caught my sons cold so  things are pretty rough over here.  

next Friday!

Rants/Raves?  My house is a disaster because I have no motivation to clean it.   I’ve also already gained at least 7 pounds and a cup size or two and almost none of my clothes fit anymore.  

Questions? 

I bussed tables at a restaurant.   I learned the service industry sucks and you should always tip your servers because they work their ass off
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • How far along are you? Size of baby? 6 weeks, Sweet Pea <3

How are you feeling? Overall pretty good. Exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks this week. But I can’t complain because I’ve had harldly any nausea. And when I do feel a wave of nausea I just eat something and it goes away. So far I’ve been pretty lucky. 

Any upcoming appointments? First appointment Dec 13 and I’m so ready for it!

Rants/Raves? I want to tell my friends so bad!!! I’m struggling not to just blurt it out. Especially my one friend who has wanted me to get pregnant forever!! I’ve always acted pretty uninterested so she’s going to be ridiculously excited!

Questions? none at the moment

GTKY: What was your first job and what did you learn from it? I worked at CVS at the front register and photo booth. I learned that the customer isn’t always right  :p
  • How far along are you? Size of baby? 
    - 8 weeks - wild strawberry 
    How are you feeling?
    - nausea comes and goes
    - tomorrow I go in for another ultrasound, praying we see a heartbeat.
    Rants/Raves?
    - the yoyoing of being sick, not sick this time around is taking a toll.
    Questions? 

- babysitting- learned how to take care of babies :)

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? Size of baby? 6 +1, sprinkle/battleship peg/ 6-32 screw (whatever the eff that is).

How are you feeling? nauseous, food aversions, waking up sometimes with headaches, and anxious af when I'm out and about for too long!

Any upcoming appointments? Supposed to be Monday but they called yesterday to tell me they switched me to Thursday at 3! Sigh. That's ok its probably just a pee on a stick/ talk to a midwife kind of appt, no ultrasound or anything.

Rants/Raves? Rave: Hubs comes home tomorrow! I go pick him up a the airport at 7am (me and DS have to get up at 4am to make it on time. I chose a bad flight lol). Rant: I made back to back appts yesterday to get my tires changed over. I was there early. They didn't write "waiting" on my car because i wasn't waiting, i was leaving to run errands then coming back and switching my car with my husband's. My appt was at 10am. They didn't call to say they were ready for my car until 1:30. During lunch. They got my car done by 2:30 but still. I planned on being home at 1pm and wasn't home until almost 4. Thank God my dad was there to help I would have been a MESS.

Questions? 

GTKY: What was your first job and what did you learn from it. Technically, my first job was at a kennel, and I suppose I learned a little but more about dog behavior. And that I never, ever want to use a glue trap ever to catch mice because you have to be the one to kill them. Oh, and that mice don't typically carry rabies, because once I got bit and everyone was worried, we had to send the mouse off to get tested.
  • How far along are you? Size of baby? 7 weeks, blueberry

How are you feeling? like crap. 

Any upcoming appointments? still Dec 18

Rants/Raves? just realized last night that I may be too sick to go on my planned trip to visit my grandma. I was going to bring my 3yo to meet her, but now thinking of trying to make connections and carry around her big car seat while trying not to vomit may be too much. ☹️

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What was your first job and what did you learn from it? i think it was working at an ice cream shop in college. Didn't learn much. I also baby sat in high school but I don't consider that a job. I eventually worked at a print center in college and I learned how to work really huge printers haha

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!