April 2018 Moms
Options

Tickly not itchy

I know it's random, but I've been noticing that my bump doesn't itch with all the stretching so much as it feels like someone is tickling me all the time.

Re: Tickly not itchy

• Options
    I'm new. I've never been on one of these forums before. I just posted something that has been puzzling me for a few days. My best friend always talked about how her bump always felt itchy through her second and third trimesters... i don't feel that. What is your problem... have I offended you in some way?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe take a look around first, perhaps read the thread that says "Board Organization-READ THIS FIRST". Introduce yourself on the introductions thread, instead of just posting one off random posts that have no place on this board except in an existing thread like "Weekly Randoms"
  • Options
    I thought I was posting in weekly randoms... like I said, I'm new to this. You don't have to be a rude jerk. You could have just simply corrected me instead of the meme.
  • Options
    I don't have much to say other than to suggest that if you ever write an autobiography, "Tickly Not Itchy" should definitely be its title. I'd bite.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards.  We generally try to keep random posts confined to one thread so we don't have to thumb through pages and pages of people complaining about their vaginas, boobs, and what-haveyou.  

We are a pretty close-knit community, so introduce yourself, read the intro post, and look around to get the feel for the place, and you will fit right in :).  The structure can feel annoying, but it fosters a much closer community than you get with other baby boards.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto what @ngolimento said, and since you said you thought you were posting in the Weekly Randoms thread.... when you are in a thread and want to add a comment to it, scroll to the bottom of the thread and enter your post in the Leave a Reply box. If you hit New Discussion at the top of the thread, it’s going to start a whole new thread. In case it was an honest mistake and you weren’t sure how the posts actually work. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Options
    Yeah I figured it out a little late. Thank you for the advice