June 2018 Moms

June 2018 Spreadsheet

Re: June 2018 Spreadsheet

• @izza2 & @silvergreen it looks like you two may be the ones updating the spreadsheet? Just wanted to say thank you, that was an enormous undertaking! Much appreciated :)
  • @hailedarling009 - Did you do PGS testing to know that you are Team Pink? An u/s wouldn't show genitalia at this point, so you wouldn't know the sex of the baby that way. For now, I'm leaving you Team Yellow.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • I need to update my due date to June 25th
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My EDD has been switched to may 30. But I'm forever on mobile and can't update the sheet. Will someone help me out? :) 
  • I will be leaving the group.  Found out today our bean stopped growing at 6 weeks 2 days.  Good luck to all the other moms on a happy and healthy 9 months. 
  • @mrsrachkelley I'm so sorry for your loss :(

I think we should start a spreadsheet to honor the mamas who've lost their little beans in our BMB. I can do it later when I'm on my desktop if no one else wants to. 
  • @TravelingCouple I think there is a section they can add themselves to if they want to. As discussed previously, a number of loss moms have said they really wouldn’t want a separate spreadsheet or to even be on the original one at all. When I had my loss I certainly didn’t. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Ok, noted. I brought it up because I was browsing the sheet and am seeing a lot of mamas who've experienced loss still on there. But maybe they've expressed wanting to stay on there. Either way I would want them to be honored in the way they feel comfortable.
  • Id like to update the spreadsheet to have my name removed. Thanks.
  • KRomo16KRomo16 member
    edited November 2017
    • Due Date- June 30th 2018
    • Username- KRomo16
    • First Name- Karina
    • Age- 28
    • Location- Dallas,Texas
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples-Haven’t had an ultrasound. Hopefully singleton
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out- Finding out 
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction-? Boy
    • FTM or other Children-Daughter 2years old 
    • This is pregnancy has been so different from my first. 
  • @notaknottie912 - I removed you from the spread sheet like you requested.  I'm so so sorry. 
  • emlange319emlange319 member
    edited November 2017
    @emilydski6 We have a few things in common! I'm Emily, living in the Chicago area, and I'm a FTM with my rainbow baby (MC also in July). Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!
  • Due Date: 6/27 for now. OB will have a more precise EDD after 11 week scan.

Username: emlange319

First Name: Emily 

Singleton/Twins/Multiples: one baby :)

Team Blue/Team Pink/Team Green/Finding Out: finding out 

Delivery Date and sex prediction: we would love a little girl first. June 20th sticks out in my head.

FTM or other children: FTM
  • galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited November 2017
    • Due Date - June 26th
    • Username - GalacticKates 
    • First Name - Katie 
    • Age - 33
    • Location - Oregon
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples - Singleton 
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out -  finding out 
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction - hoping we stay with the 26th and a boy
    • FTM or other Children - FTM
    • Anything else you'd like to add - I had added myself to the google sheet when I got my BFP but thought I would add myself so anyone referencing mobile would see. 
  • izza2izza2 member
    edited November 2017
    @TravelingCouple - I haven't gone through the spreadsheet lately, but just went through to update with recent ultrasound shares and the add requests -- but who are you seeing who's experienced a loss but is still there? I haven't gone through the whole list, but I'm not seeing anyone who sticks out to me. [ETA: Nvm, I found a few who have since left us.]

Also, at what point do we start to think about deleting people who logged on once to be added to the spreadsheet, and never logged in again? I get that people are busy and have lives, but I'm just searching the names of people I don't recognize (and there are a lot on the spreadsheet!), and there are quite a few people who were on for one day and requested to be added to the spreadsheet, and didn't log on after that... and this was a month ago, or more...

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 once again, thank you for working so hard on this spreadsheet.  I feel like some people might still be hesitant to join in on conversations for fear of loss (jinxing the pregnancy).  Let's give people until the 20 week mark before we clean house.  Obviously just a suggestion, but I feel like the half way mark would be a good indication of who is part of the board.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @jsl82 - I mean, I get that. Totally. But I'm not talking about people who get online and still kind of lurk and love tit or whatever. I'm just talking about the people who were online one day and never came back. And it's been 4+ weeks.
    Obviously I may be in the minority because I've been on TB for years and love to make the connections I do and make the friends I've made -- but I feel like if their pregnancies have progressed and they wanted to be a part of the community they would have at least logged on in the past 4-5 weeks...

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• I say delete them. If they come back and notice their not on the spreadsheet, they can be re-added. 

(I also never look at the spreadsheet, so my opinion might be moot)
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @dinodna3 - I usually only use it for quick reference to see how far along people are/their EDD's if they don't have a signature with that info.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 I get what you are saying.  I don't really look through the list that much either- I more or less filter for the name I'm looking for (and typically you have already added them).  If it bothers you, and they aren't logging on, than go ahead and delete them.  I just wouldn't want to make someone that is hesitant to join in on weekly threads to feel like we kicked them out.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @jsl82 - I have no plans to delete people I've mentioned above unless others are in agreement.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• I personally agree with deleting inactive usernames from the spreadsheet. I don't really mind if it gets done now, since as @dinodna3 said they can always have their info added again later. If people would rather wait though then I think when we are all out of first tri would be a good time to clean up.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Chiming in late! :) Here's my info:
    • Due Date- June 27 
    • Username- juneandboo
    • First Name- Jen
    • Age -33
    • Location- Near Seattle WA
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples- singleton
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out- Finding out in a few weeks!
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction- Not sure 
    • FTM or other Children- Son will be 2 in late January :)
    • Anything else you'd like to add- I have such fond memories of the January 2016 board when I was pregnant with my son, and look forward to the journey with you ladies!
  • Wait was I not supposed to update the spreadsheet myself? I totally did... sorry if that wasn't right!!
  • My DD was changed to June 1st.. can someone please update that? Thank you! 
  • So can whomever decided to change the spreadsheet permissions to everyone needing to request permission to view/change the spreadsheet -- please change it back?
    @jsl82 - I'm assuming it was you, because you created it in the first place?

I'm not handing out my emails to view the spreadsheet and edit it, and no one else should need to either.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Good morning!  I’m doing this a little late, just been worried about this being viable or not.  We got another ultrasound yesterday and all is good!
    • Due Date - June 16
    • Username - krismhl
    • First Name - Kris
    • Age - 40
    • Location - Dallas
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples- singleton
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out - will probably find out after testing next week
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction - June 16 and boy
    • FTM or other Children - 2 foster daughters that we hope to adopt next year
    • Anything else you'd like to add - This was a surprise pregnancy and we are so excited.  
  • The spreadsheet used to work but now it says I don’t have access. How do we view/update the spreadsheet?
  • @PCS924 - Someone (usually the person who starts the spreadsheet because they "own" it @jsl82) changed the "rights" to the spreadsheet so that you have to request access to even view the spreadsheet.
    Which, as I said in a previous post, I am not doing, and no one else should need to do either.

If it goes another few days without a response from @jsl82, I can start a new spreadsheet so that we have one available again for people to add their info and use for reference.
    I know not everyone uses it, but a portion of us use it for referencing things.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Due date -6/30 

First name - Lauren

age - 29

Singleton

Team blue/pink - finding out gender

Other children - boy, 20 months
  • Sorry about that ladies.... not sure how or why the access was changes, but I opened the spreadsheet up to anyone with the link again.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Due Date- July 10th (will be induced the last week of June) 
    • Username- mama2littlehoot
    • First Name- Renee
    • Age -25
    • Location- Washington DC 
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples- Singleton
    • Finding Out
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction- I’m really feeling girl 
    • FTM or other Children- 2 year old son 
    • Anything else you'd like to add- I have PCOS and am still nursing my toddler. It took us 5 years and multiple fertility treatments for our first and this one is a complete surprise. Because of my chronic hypertension I will be induced the last week of June. 
    • Due Date 6/1
    • Username t24dawn
    • First Name Tara
    • Age 22
    • Location IL
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples single
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out- Finding out as soon as possible, so impatient
    • Prediction girl
    • Anything to add??? Let's be friends:)
  • @izza2 when you have a few minutes would you mind updating me to team blue? Thanks again for your meticulous work on this!
  • @stephcat421 - Done, girl. :smile:

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• izza2 said:
    @stephcat421 - Done, girl. :smile:
    You rock, we're lucky to have ya!

• @stephcat421 - We're just lucky I have no life outside of work and school, lmao. :lol:

I tried to go through and update everyone's teams for those that know gender already, and those who know whether they're having one or two...
    There are still quite a few people (mostly people who aren't actually active) who don't have whether they're having a singleton or twins or whatever on there. For those who have had u/s's and know (and that should be most of us by now), can you either update it to reflect that, or post here so it can be updated for you?
    It just seems weird that like half of the spreadsheet is still TBD for the number of LO's they're carrying...

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023