Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 11/23

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? 
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: WTO Thursday 11/23

• Happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely American ladies! Hope you have a wonderful time with your families and loved ones. *gobble gobble*

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (1 benched)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: waiting for those CH's

R/R: Over an hour in the car this morning getting to work. It was a not so subtle reminders as to why I like to workout before work int he mornings. Almost Friday!! 

CS/Q: Sometimes I wonder if I should switch my settings to use the positive OPK for O instead. 

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? Oh the list is long. MH, family, good health, friends, roof over our heads, stable job. You ladies for keeping me sane! 
  • @nitnat007 I hope you get those CH soon! Tomorrow, probably? Sorry for the rough traffic this morning. Yuck!

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1 benched)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Just PNVs for now.

R/R: Thursday and Friday off of work! Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade now, and we'll probably see Coco later today. Yay! 

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? My awesome supportive husband who loves me no matter what. My family--even though they're not nearby, they talk to me all the time and are already bugging me to put together a Christmas list. :) I'm also thankful that we can go out to dinner tonight at our favorite restaurant so we don't have to do dishes! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

R/R: H and I are going for a hike today.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? Everything in my life.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4(2/2 al)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: The usual 

R/R: Rave-My pumpkin pie came out almost perfect, I ended up with a crack down the center. I haven’t made a cheesecake in years and I hope it taste well because it doesn’t look amazing, it cracked all around the edge. Not in my pie game last night apparently. Rant-MH is being an antisocial grouch this morning 

CS/Q: meh my chart looks like hell and I’ll honestly be surprised to ever get cross hairs, should O this weekend 

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? My family and their good health, The opportunity to SAH, MHs flexiable job.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @nitnat007 Happy almost Friday!  Sorry about the  rough traffic this morning. That’s no fun.

@offtoneverland  Aw I love your Thanksgiving plan!  No dishes…hooray!

@Stargazer1lily  Enjoy your hike!

@kindbytealikat There are just some days that the baking mojo doesn’t work for me either.  I crack my cheesecake every time!

Month/Cycle: 4/2 (2 benched)

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Benched

R/R:  It's Thanksgiving!  I have all my baking done and cookie trays assembled.  Made caramel apple cups, dark chocolate peanut butter cookies, pumpkin cheesecake swirl bars, and leaf-shaped cutouts with royal icing.  Chilling on the couch with some sewing before I make appetizers for later.  Going to my BIL's tonight to celebrate with DH's family, and then to my parents for the weekend tomorrow.  

CS/Q:   Nothing to stalk.

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today?  So much...DH, our families, food, our new home, our jobs (old and new!) our goofy dog, our good health...I could keep going!
  • @Stargazer1lily Enjoy your hike today!
    @kindbytealikat I've never been able to make a cheesecake without it cracking. It's so hard! I've tried all sorts of different methods but it always cracks. I'm sure it will still taste amazing!
    @quiltandknit Whoa, you baked a ton! All of those treats sound amazing, particularly the caramel apple cups. Yum! Have fun with YH's family tonight and your family over the weekend. Hope you have a great time with everyone.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • elothairelothair member
    edited November 2017
    Happy Thanksgiving to all you American ladies!! Enjoy your Turkeys!

@nitnat007 FX for crosshairs tomorrow! And boo for long commutes - sitting in traffic is the worst!
    @offtoneverland Enjoy your dinner out!
    @Stargazer1lily Have a good hike!
    @kindbytealikat Do you bake your cheesecakes in a water bath? It helps a ton for cracks. The most perfect cheesecake I ever made was of course one that was getting sandwiched in the middle of a cake...I was so angry!
    @quiltandknit All that baking sounds amazing!! 

Month/Cycle: 9/14 (5ntnp)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Rant: It's pouring here today and I'm going to be stuck in the tire dealership getting my winter tires on - I just want to stay at home under a blanket! Rave: Tomorrow is Friday! And my pups were extra snuggly this morning - I think they appreciated their birthday treats. Picture in spoiler with their treats for anyone who had asked yesterday.

CS/Q: Had a bit of a rise this morning which I'm kind of hoping wasn't O related because if so our timing wasn't super great. Still haven't had a positive OPK which I know might mean nothing so we'll see what happens tomorrow I guess. I did upgrade to the VIP version of FF yesterday though which has been fun to play with.

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? I am Thankful for so many things - my family and friends, my job, my home. I am so lucky.

Eta words
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @nitnat007 looks promising, give it another day
    @offtoneverland how fun to make a Christmas list!
    @Stargazer1lily great idea, we are going to try to get outside too
    @kindbytealikat my husband gets grouchy on holidays all the time, so annoying!
    @quiltandknit Baking and sewing on autumn days sounds so dreamy
    @elothair love your dogs and Christmas decorations and treats!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

R/R: We already did Thanksgiving because most of us have to work (hospital and tourism). Really need to go through and get out all of our winter stuff ugh. 

CS/Q: not yet... chart is ugly because when we traveled for our early Thanksgiving I lost my thermometer and bought the target one, which I am not happy with. 

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? My family and our health. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Props to everyone who is baking; I don’t think I could bake a decent pie to save my life!

@nitnat007 waiting for CH here too. FX for us!

@offtoneverland DH and I want to see Coco too, he heard it was a great movie! 

@Stargazer1lily enjoy your hike!

@kindbytealikat mmmmm pumpkin pie! 

@quiltandknit damn girl, you’re a rockstar making all of that! 

@matryoshkadoll glad you were able to still have a nice dinner! I’m a nurse so I know how much it sucks working the holiday. This year is my second Christmas in a row :( 

Month/Cycle: 13/6 (benched the other cycles for a myomectomy) 

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO (hoping to get in a second round today ::bow chicka wow wow::), PNV, BBT, Preseed

R/R: I stuffed my face at Bonefish Grill last night and I’m about to stuff my face again today. DH is handling the turkey AND stuffing so I’m getting a bit of a break this year.

Trying to not stress so much this cycle, but I can feel it creeping in. I O’ed CD 17 last time and haven’t had a spike or turned an OPK yet.

CS/Q: Nothing to see, it’s a mess. 

GTKY: In honor of U.S. Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for today? For family and friends, and their health. For my career, and the roof over my head! 
  • Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: scaling back this month but will be hio after af

R/R: you guys! I my cycle was crazy long and I was not upset about getting af this month because I had been so confused. 35 days when my average is 27. When you're ttgp that's forever. 
    Also I really am quitting my job on Monday to go into private practice. This has been my dream for a long time and I'm excited!

CS/Q: nothing

My husband is amazing. He is supporting me going part time and going after dreams. Money will be tight for a bit and it's a huge sacrifice.
  • @elothair your doggies are so cute! I've tried baking cheesecakes in a water bath before too. It was so hard though and didn't end up helping much. Maybe I did it wrong! I got the VIP FF a few weeks ago and really love it. Hope your tire appointment went quickly!
    @matryoshkadoll That stinks that your new thermometer is no good! :( Glad you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving early with your busy work schedules!
    @mrs_drc_rn I'm not great at making pies either. Today I made a no bake pumpkin cheesecake...I hope it turns out well since it didn't require any baking! I'll let you know if we make it out to see Coco! I've heard great things too. Yay for getting to stuff your face two days in a row!
    @mygoodlucycat Sorry for AF but glad you can start over. Are you going to temp and/or use OPKs? It might be a good idea to avoid this confusion again! Good for you for pursuing your dream job. Hope you love it!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland I had been! That's what confusing to be, I had a clear positive for ovulation on cd10. I ordered a new thermometer and we'll see what happens.
  • @offtoneverland no-bake, pumpkin and cheesecake are three things that I love! You need to let me know how that turns out too!
  • Hi everyone, new here.

Month/Cycle: NTNP 2 years. First WTO in first cycle TTC. 

CD: 15 - O expected 12/1 - AF expected 12/13

WAYDTGKU: regular BD'ing, charting BBT and CM, OPKs

R/R: Trying not to jump in and DO ALL THE THINGS I've been reading about TTC for the past 2 years. Calm down woman, you haven't even O'd yet.

CS/Q: week before expected O, and got EWCM? (Normally not very good at producing it in general) What?! Stark white OPK this morning.

My dogs and a long weekend.
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.