Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 11/22

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway?

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/22

• Good morning!
    Month/Cycle: 7/8 (1 benched)

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU: debating whether I will chart this cycle or take a break from temping/charting

R/R:  (Rave): I woke up early and did a quick workout, so I'm feeling ready for the day.   DH and I are also going on a double date with another couple tonight, so that should be fun.
    (Rant): My ob/gyn office was supposed to call me back on Monday.  No call. I called yesterday morning to follow-up and the woman at the front office took down my message and said that everyone was in clinic. I called again at 2pm to check in and the woman at the front office assured me that I would get a call back by the end of the day.  Still nothing.  I'm feeling a little frustrated.  I am planning to call again today.  

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway?
    I use paper plates waaaaayyy to often.  :/  I do recycle and try to be environmentally conscious about what I buy and how I use things, but lately I have been using paper plates because it makes dinner clean up so much easier.
  • @dukestar5  that is so frustrating, hope you get a call today, or can call and get the answers you want. I also use paper plates a lot, and our small town is not great with recycling (they don’t pick up like other towns and the drop off bins are always full) so I don’t recycle at home  :(

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave

R/R: DH’s alarm went off really early this morning and I couldn’t go back to sleep! But I’m off work the rest of the week and hoping to get a nap in later today :)

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? Drink soda, it’s so bad for you but some days I just have to have one! I haven’t had one since last Friday so maybe I’ve finally broke the habit...prob not!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @dukestar5 That is super annoying about your doctors office. Pet peeve right there! I hope that they get back to you today with answers. You did blood work right? Give us an update. Also, enjoy the double date tonight. Are you guys going somewhere fun? How was girls night last night? Such a social butterfly!  ;)

@nmbrcrnchr1 Ooohh enjoy that nap and your time off of work! 

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (1 benched)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: Hump day! DH is on duty tonight so I wont see him until tomorrow. It is just one night, but I don't like it when he is away. It is really warm out today though which is crazy. We have had almost a 20 degree change from yesterday to today. 

CS/Q:  We didn't get one more in last night. We were both too tired. Oh well. 

GTKY: Hi, my name is nitnat and I am a salt addict!
    Salt! I love it and I cant help it. I know its bad for me and I should not use anywhere near as much as I do. 
  • @jaylii Good luck with your Thanksgiving prep!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I posted and ghosted yesterday (turns out going to the grocery store two days before Thanksgiving is a bad idea), so I'm going to respond first, post later. 

@dukestar5 I don't blame you for feeling frustrated. I would be calling that office every hour until someone spoke to me. Also, I love my paper plates- it cuts back on dishes, which saves water which is good for the environment!

@nmbrcrnchr1 I'm extremely jealous that you're off today. I'm also a big soda drinker, but I went from drinking pretty much a liter a day to having a can of Diet Coke every few days (some days more than one can, but I don't need it every day anymore). 

@nitnat007 I know how you feel- I hate it when my husband has drill every month. 

@jaylii I am jealous that you're off but super not jealous that you're hosting Thanksgiving. I love hosting, but I think I would be overwhelmed.

@elothair happy birthday to your puppy!

As for me

Month/Cycle: 5/3
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNV, Clomid, praying to the old gods and the new
    R/R: My class is in library with the new library teacher. I hope they aren't giving her hell. Big kitty was playing a little too rough with little kitty this morning. I don't think he meant to hurt him, he just doesn't understand that he's still a baby. Now I'm going to be helicopter cat mom when they play. 
    CS/Q: Forgot to temp for a second day in a row, but I doubt there would be anything to see this early and I just started Clomid. I'll get back on it tomorrow. 
    GTKY: A lot of things. My diet has sucked lately, I don't get enough sleep, I've slacked a little at work. This weekend is going to be a much needed reboot to get back into good habits. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @dukestar5 I’d be so pissed, give them a piece of your mind today 
    @nitnat007  I love salt so much, specifically popcorn and chips
    @jaylii  Good Luck with Thanksgiving, that’s a lot of people!

Month/Cycle: 4/4(2/3 al)

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: The usual 

R/R: Rant-Still sick. Going to see my doc today. Rave-Looking forward to lasagna soup tonight. Looking forward to baking pies for tomorrow.

CS/Q: nope. My chart doesn’t look pretty. Started off temping my first two days around 830 but the rest have all been 730 but still all open circles.

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? Eat to many carbs

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @dukestar5 I wish more doctors offices would do text or email. Bring it in the the 21st century. Getting people on the phone is hard.

@nmbrcrnchr1 I have the same vice. 

@nitnat007 HIO 3 days in a row? Be proud of that timing!

@elothair  I hate when that happens. Maybe you’ll sneak a nap today?

@jaylii  I’m 31 and I still don’t feel adult enough to host Thanksgiving. Maybe when I’m 50? :lol: at the very least I would need a bigger house....

@jsnakehole when I taught elementary we had to go to the library with our students and stay with them! That’s nice that you have that time.

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: No alcohol if O is confirmed? 

R/R: If I put in two more similar temps to today O is confirmed for yesterday. I’m hopeful, but I still have my doubts. This has been the case twice in my
    cycle already with my rocky chart.

We’re headed to KS, and I remembered to bring my BBT, but I only have a few OPKs, so I’m not using them unless my temp goes back down tomorrow.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? Drink diet soda. I’ve been able to give it up for months at a time, but I always go back. 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I GO HERE!!!!!!

Month/Cycle: 15/19

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: IVF!!!!!!! Stimming starts on Friday

R/R: I am so scared for the shots but so so so excited

CS/Q: 

Poke at pimples
  • @dukestar5 have fun on your date! I think sometimes I stress myself out with trying to do so much every month that I think about cutting out the OPKs or temping just to relax a little. I’m sorry you’re having a tough time with your OB’s office. 

@nitnat007 ugh, DH is a salt addict too! As a telemetry nurse, it just makes me cringe! 

@jaylii I’m so bad at getting out of bed! Especially now that we have our cozy flannel sheets and fluffy blanket on there! 

@elothair ugh, I’m sorry you couldn’t get more sleep! Hopefully there’s a nap in your future? That’s so adorable that you’re taking your dog out for a special treat! 

@jsnakehole I never got the chance to post the other day to tell you that your kitty is friggin’ adorable! I hope the older kitty plays nice from now on. 

@kiwi2628 good luck!!! 

Month/Cycle: 13/6 (benched a bunch of cycles for a myomectomy)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, BBT, and I said I wouldn’t use OPKs this cycle but I caved yesterday. Also used Preseed for the first time last night.

R/R: It’s my birthday, so yay! Woke up to a new coffee maker and Yeti tumbler. DH and I are going out to dinner with our moms tonight! My only rant is that the house is a mess so I’ll spend most of the day cleaning. I may treat myself to some sushi though...

CS/Q: Ugh, it looks like a hot mess. 

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? I do a lot of things I know I shouldn’t, but I think the worst is popping pimples... or not drinking enough water... or eating unhealthy... just a hot mess over here!
  • @jaylii I just got him back too, so crappy that he is away overnight again. 15 people?! That is a lot! You are a rock star!

@elothair Happy Birthday to the pup! Have fun at the bakery and take pictures! I wish we had something like that here. Ugh, I totally check my phone while driving too. So bad!

@jsnakehole Haha helicopter cat mom. They will sort it out. Soon the little one will be standing up for himself and then it will sound like they are killing each other! 

@kindbytealikat Now I want popcorn! Man that cold does not want to leave you. I hope that you start to get better soon. And lasagna soup? Tell me more. 

@lalala2004 MH is very proud of that timing lol. He is pretty sure that it is perfect actually. FX he is right. Here is hoping that your temp stays up and we can head over the TWW together. Have a great trip. 

@kiwi2628 YAY! So excited for you! Are you going to get YH to do the shots for you? Or attempt to do them yourself?

@mrs_drc_rn Haha I know! People cringe when they see me use salt sometimes too. MH tries to put salt on my food for me sometimes, and I have to do it again myself as its never enough.  :#  Happy Birthday!!!!! Definitely get the sushi. You deserve it. 

• Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

R/R: Meh

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? eat greasy food 
  • Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kindbytealikat YES! That looks amazingly good! I am going to have to try it. Thank you!
  • @dukestar5 Good for you on getting up early and working out :)  Have a wonderful time tonight!  That is so frustrating about your OB, I hope you get a call back finally.  So unprofessional to say someone will call and then it never happens :(  

@nmbrcrnchr Hope AF leaves soon

@nitnat007 Haha love you GTKY :)  Hope tonight goes quickly so you don't miss YH too much!

@jaylii Yay for being off work today!  GL hosting tomorrow!  

@elothair Ugh, that sucks that you were unable to fall back alseep this morning.  Why do you temp so early?  Happy b-day to your little old lady dog :D

@jsnackhole all my fingers, toes, and limbs are crossed for you :D  Good luck helicoptor kitty mom ;)  

@kindbytealikat I hope you feel better soon! Ugh, I hate being sick, ooo lasagna soup sounds intruiging.  Hope it's tasty!  

@lalala2004 good job remembering your bbt!  

@kiwi2628 YAY!!!!! So excited for you, FX everything goes smoothly!  

@mrs_drc_rn Have an absolutely fantastic birthday!!!  

Be back for post

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD: 44

WAYDTGKU:  yes

R/R: Woke up late this morning so had to rush out the door, but HOORAY for tomorrow being Thanksgiving!  Got an email from Amazon that the myo-inositol should have been delivered.  Hooray for starting out on that.  Hopefully the rest of the week will be nice and calm.

CS/Q: meh, didn't temp this morning with oversleeping, might post it later if I get around to it.

pick at pimples and pluck stray weird hairs also pretend not to notice when one of the cats drink out of my water glass

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Month/Cycle: 6
    CD: 35
    WAYDTGKU: Nothing at the moment
    R/R: Ya'll I'm not sure that I'm in right thread. I haven't gotten my period in a long time. Usually my cycle is between 25-27 days and this is the 35th day. I am getting negative pregnancy tests. WTF body?
    CS/Q: Taking a break. 
    Quit my job! I'm quitting my job on Monday to go part time in a private practice. I'm not sure that it is totally the right move but I have been struggling for the 3 years I have been here and am ready to move on. 
  • @dukestar5 Good for you for getting your exercise in!
    @nitnat007 Yum salt. that is the best. Lots of yum treats tomorrow if you celebrate thanksgiving!
    @elothair I get the temping/sleep stuff. It is so hard to get back to sleep. 

More @s later...

• @lalala2004. Where are you going in KS?!

• @jsnakehole Oh, little kitty  <3. Hopefully they get along well, soon!
    @mygoodlucycat We’re you able to confirm O this cycle?
    @nitnat007 I used to be terrified of salt. And then I tried it. And fell in love. 

@dukestar5. Super frustrating about the call back. Can you go stop by in person or email?  
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I seriously lol’d & snorted at the cats drinking from your water cup. That is *so* me. 
    @kindbytealikat Feel better soon!

• Month/Cycle: 5/7(+1ntnp)
    CD: 3
    R/R: 3 day work week!  My last client is still with another provider when I should be see the client. I should be doing paperwork but clearly I’m not. Ready for time with MH over the weekend and hopefully good food. Hopefully my cramps let up soon, too.
    GTKY:  let me count the things....  Eating sugars & carbs constantly. Sit around instead of exercise. Bump during work. Let the cat do whatever she wants as long as MH isn’t around. Skip brushing my teeth at night sometimes. 
  • Coming back for tags for my fave ladies  B)  <3

@nmbrcrnchr1 FX you get some naps in this holiday weekend!  Also, I hear you on the soda.  I used to love Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper.  I decided to give it up around month 3 of TTC and now I don't really like the taste of it any more.  (Obviously, it has not helped me with TTC yet, but I do feel better about not drinking it).
    @nitnat007 Yes, just heard back from the ob/gyn office and everything looks A-ok with the blood work.  On one hand, I am happy the levels all came back normal, but on the other hand, I wish I was able to identify something that give me a clue into why I haven't conceived yet.  (And yes, I love to do social things! ;) )  I am sorry YH will be away tonight, but good job getting in 3 days in a row.  Hope you enjoy your warmer weather while it lasts!
    @jaylii Wow!  Good for you for hosting everyone.  I hope your guests are helping to bring some of the side dishes to take some of the pressure off of you all.  Do you have a favorite dish to make?
    @elothair Boo for the poor sleep!  That's the worst.  I woke up at 5am today and couldn't go back to sleep...hence the early morning workout.  Happy birthday to your dog!  That is so cute.  Take pics to share!
    @jsnakehole  Thank you for making me feel better about my paper plates. :)    And yes, it's so hard this time of year to make the healthy choices with all of the festivities and delicious food.  GL getting back on track.
    @kindbytealikat  I'm sorry you're still feeling under the weather.  No fun!  Especially during the holidays.  What kind of pies are you baking?
    @lalala2004 I'm impressed that you are going to do no alcohol--are you visiting your parents or your ILs?  Are you looking forward to the trip?
    @kiwi2628  Woot woot!  So excited for you!
    @mrs_drc_rn Happy, happy birthday!  What kind of place are you going to for dinner?
    @Stargazer1lily  Sorry it's a "meh" day.  What are your Thanksgiving or weekend plans?
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  Yes, I was pretty frustrated, but they finally got in touch with me today, so problem solved!  Your cats drinking out of your water glass made me laugh!  I'm glad Amazon should have the myo-inositol to you soon.
    @mygoodlucycat  I'm sorry for the frustrating cycle!  Have you called your ob/gyn?  Maybe they could do a blood test for you to help you figure out what is going on with your cycle.  (FX maybe it is a good thing! :)  )  GL quitting your job and starting in private practice.  It sounds like it is the right move so that you do not feel so stressed.  If the new position does not feel like a good fit after a few months, you can always look for something new.
    @jrm_14 I finally got ahold of them!  I could go in person, but it's a little inconvenient.  Where is your daily post?!?!  Tell me what you are up to today, my friend!

• @dukestar5. We must have posted at the same time!  I wanted to make sure to reply, then ended up having time to post for myself!
    I am working all day today and then headed to my brother’s house. I ate too much chocolate at lunch and now have a belly ache. I also broke the second coffee cup this week today. :D  However, the sun is shining & it is the last work day!  
    Glad they finally got back to you!  I also feel like a jerk when I don’t get my patients called back when I mean to. 
  • Thank you ladies! @dukestar5 we’re going to Bonefish Grill. I’m addicted to their bang bang shrimp and tuna bowl. I never get anything else!
  • @kindbytealikat Ohhhhh pumpkin pie. I may be sad if my Ma doesn’t make any. I think I told her she didn’t neeeeed to, but am secretly hoping she doesn’t listen to me, lol. I’m making the apple shortbread bars @juliebird6 posted the other day. So. Stoked. Other than I’m doubling it and need SIX sticks of butter for a 9x13 :D 
    @mrs_drc_rn.  Ohhhhh I love their bang bang shrimp!  Enjoy!
  • Guys! I'm free! I'm off the bench!!!!!!

@dukestar5 What are you doing for date night tonight? I'm glad the test results were good, but understand you feeling frustrated that you still have no answers. 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 Any fun plans while you're off work this week or will you be hanging out at home? Do you like flavored sparkling water? We've been drinking it a lot lately and love it! Might be a good replacement for soda.
    @nitnat007 Sorry YH is away again, even though it's just one night. MH loooves salt too! He always has to add more after I cook dinner.  :D
    @jaylii What's on your Thanksgiving menu? Sounds like a lot of work to have that many people over but I bet it will be so worth it!
    @elothair Happy birthday to your doggy! 
    @jsnakehole We also braved the grocery store yesterday. It was not fun!
    @kindbytealikat Lasagna soup?! I've never heard of that! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I hope the meds help you feel better soon!
    @kiwi2628 I'm so so excited for your IVF!!!! Everything is crossed for you.
    @mrs_drc_rn I hope you have the happiest of birthdays! 
    @mygoodlucycat It sounds like you Oed later than you think. Sorry for the confusion. I hope you enjoy your new job. I'm in a similar boat, feeling like it's time to move on so I'm going to start looking for some new jobs. It's scary!
    @jrm_14 Hope you have wonderful quality time with YH this long weekend!

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1 benched) -- I think I counted that right...  :|

CD: 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAYDTGKU: Getting off the bench!

R/R: See above. ;) Lots of raves today - long weekend (I complained about work yesterday, but my boss pretty much forced me to take Friday off, so yay!), currently drinking eggnog with rum, dinner out tomorrow night (no cooking!), and making some sort of pumpkin chocolate cheesecake thingy tonight. So many good things! 

CS/Q: Nope nope nope.

GTKY: What is one thing you know you probably shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? Gossiping in the workplace. Not about personal things, but work-related things. I know I shouldn't do it, but sometimes I just have to get things off my chest and complain about some of the people on my team.  :/ 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland woohoo, congrats on being off the bench! We don’t have a lot of plans, just family stuff for the holidays so the furthest we have to travel is 2 hours. So just looking forward to relaxing and eating good food!

I do like sparkling water, I just have to remember to buy it as my work doesn’t sell the kind I like. I don’t buy soda unless it’s from the cafe at work :(
  • @kiwi2628 I hope time flies by for you!

@mrs_drc_rn Happy Birthday!

@jrm_14 a tiny town southwest of Kansas City.

@dukestar5 I’m just going to lay off it during the TWW. I considered only drinking during AF, but.... That’s too limited. I mean, I don’t drink that much, but I like having the option! And yes, I’m going to visit my inlaws and since they don’t drink, that makes it easy! I’m an introvert, so I don’t really look forward to being around a huge crowd, but it will be fine.

@offtoneverland hooray for being off the bench.

@mygoodlucycat I’m on CD 27 and haven’t confirmed O yet, so I’m looking at a 37 day cycle at least. But if you aren’t tracking anything, it’s possible you’re in the TWW or WTO still. No way to know.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @dukestar5 No plans for us, we celebrated Thanksgiving back in October here in Canada :)
  • @offtoneverland yay for being off the bench!!!
    @jrm_14 salt is so addictive too!! So good! And so bad! 
    @dukestar5 glad to hear that everything is good. But I hear you, the old “just relax and be patient” line just doesn’t help at this point anymore. I’m rooting for you this cycle. 
  • @offtoneverland yay! So happy you’re back in the game! 

@lurvleybunchococonuts I have an issue with plucking too! Picking at ingrown hairs and then plucking them out is oddly satisfying...