February 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread | 11.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread | 11.20

• Thanks so much ladies. I am in l&d at the hospital. Waiting for an injection of terbutaline to stop contractions. 
    Oh no!!  Hope the injection works for you!!  Stay in there LO!!
  • Thanks so much ladies. I am in l&d at the hospital. Waiting for an injection of terbutaline to stop contractions. 
    Ugh I hated that stuff. It works and it's better than magnesium but it drove my blood pressure through the roof. It's all worth it though to keep the little one in place until it's time! Take care and keep us posted!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Loading the player...
  • @eggplantface I'm eating cereal with added protein in the mornings. Eggs have been no bueno since about 18 weeks or so and the smell of them still makes me nauseous. Not sure what brought that on but my husband was making himself a fried egg sandwich, I caught a whiff and barely made it to the bathroom. It was weird because I had been craving eggs first trimester. I swear my body just likes to mess with me.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• @neener*neener* fx baby stays put! Sending positive vibes your way!!
    Keep us posted 
  • Thinking of you @neener*neener* I hope you don’t have to stay long and the baby stays put! 
  • @neener*neener* I hope theybgot the contractions stopped so LO can stay put as long as possible. 
  • I thought I had RLP before, but tonight I had it to the point of being doubled over in pain. Not fun.
  • Thinking of you @neener*neener*! Hopefully your LO stays put!
  • Praying LO stays put and they stop quickly @neener*neener*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @neener*neener* Glad they got the contractions to stop. Praying for some rest and keeping that baby in there! 
  • Glad to hear they got the contractions under control @neener*neener”

It is 2 am currently so +1 for insomnia 
    also having lots of hip pain and out of breath. 

• Good Morning Ladies-

I hope all of your aches and pains ease up today (not likely but here's to hoping!!) 

Thank you again for the support and thoughts/prayers last night. I went on bed rest with DS1 and DS 2 by 32 weeks due to PTL. Hoping to avoid that but it seems like that is just my body. With DS 1, I almost delivered at 32 weeks because I didn't realize that what I was feeling was more than general aches and pains. Listen to your bodies ladies and if you have more than 4 contractions (even BH) in an hour, it is best to call. 

My symptoms- loose bowels, consistent pain free contractions (every 2-3 min yesterday) that wrapped to my lower back, and lots of vaginal pressure. 

Happy Wednesday! 
  • Glad your doing better and thanks for advice @neener*neener*
  • @neener*neener* so glad to hear baby is staying put! And thank you for the symptom list!! 

I am +1 for restless legs! They just wouldn't stop moving last night. As much as I tried to lay still I just couldn't! 
  • This baby has not moved in his consistent pattern since yesterday. I felt him a little last night, but not like normal. Ugh. Wondering if I should call. 
  • @ash0625 probably nothing -- either he's having a lazy day or he's in a position where you can't feel him as much -- but always better safe than sorry to call.  If nothing else, it will give you peace of mind.
  • ash0625 said:
    This baby has not moved in his consistent pattern since yesterday. I felt him a little last night, but not like normal. Ugh. Wondering if I should call. 
    drink a full glass of ice water and see if he gets moving. Keep in mind that if he has dropped lower or changed positions that could change what you feel but always, when in doubt, call your doctor. 
  • Glad everything worked out! @neener*neener*  
  • @neener*neener* I’m glad everything worked out and you are home resting!

@ash0625 I agree with PPs. If it will give you peace of mind, then call!
    How are you doing now? Everything calm down?
  • ash0625 said:
    This baby has not moved in his consistent pattern since yesterday. I felt him a little last night, but not like normal. Ugh. Wondering if I should call. 
    drink a full glass of ice water and see if he gets moving. Keep in mind that if he has dropped lower or changed positions that could change what you feel but always, when in doubt, call your doctor. 
    This.  That's what your doctor is there for.  Trust your gut.  Better to be safe!!
  • @ash0625 Having the same day today & was a little worried. He's usually active in the mornings. Two cervical punches later and I'm more relaxed. I hardly slept last night due to hip & back pain and he gets wiggly when I'm wiggly so maybe he's exhausted too. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• @ash0625 Are you anterior or posterior placenta?

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• @neener*neener* I'm glad you're home and the stopped the contractions! Stay put, baby!

@ash0625 Yes, better safe than sorry. Lazy baby is fine if that means he's still in there growing!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Glad to hear everything is all good @ash0625!!  Now you can relax and enjoy the weekend.
  • Good to hear @ash0625! With my first I had something similar and my OB said  sometimes movement decreases when they’re having a growth spurt... so maybe LO is just growing! I’m glad they took you in. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Glad to hear that all is well, @neener*neener* and @ash0625
  • BH like crazy! I almost called my OB. I finally got them to stop after an hour ofbconsistent contractions. My OB said they get worse with each pregnancy but my goodness.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Has anyone else experienced a change in their taste buds? I find certain things I generally like taste bad all of a sudden. Didn't have an issue until recently. And it's not quite food aversion - just general stuff not tasting the same. 
  • Has anyone else experienced a change in their taste buds? I find certain things I generally like taste bad all of a sudden. Didn't have an issue until recently. And it's not quite food aversion - just general stuff not tasting the same. 
    Yes, I had a Krispy creme donut yesterday..original and it tasted like black licorice...weird. 
  • So much heartburn
    I noticed this a bit earlier in pregnancy, though it was temporary (I think.. unless I am just unconsciously avoiding certain foods that taste different now). Maybe it'll pass soon?