2nd Trimester

Always stay humble and kind

Fancher2904Fancher2904 member
edited April 2017 in 2nd Trimester
Didnt realize my wanting some fun guesses on gender would offend so many people, see women do so all the time and honestly am to mature to keep getting nasty comments from complete strangers, tried to delete but couldn't 

Re: Always stay humble and kind

• lol your obviously a very unhappy person ... it was for fun have a nice day 
  • Loading the player...
  • This pic was at 16 weeks but I'm now 19 weeks I have 2 girls so a boy would be cool but I will be happy either way ... the reason I ask is because this doesn't look like my girls gender ultrasounds very different   :)
  • If a trained ultrasound technician wasn't able to tell you, how do you think random people on the Internet will be able to? Even if everyone who responds says the same guess, it's still a 50/50 chance it'll be wrong. 
    This. I honestly can't even tell what I'm seeing I this picture, and don't really care to see a "potty shot" of some strangers baby. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Hope you have a wonderful day, sorry my post was so offensive to you 
  • Didnt realize my wanting some fun guesses on gender would offend so many people, see women do so all the time and honestly am to mature to keep getting nasty comments from complete strangers, tried to delete but couldn't 

lol your obviously a very unhappy person ... it was for fun have a nice day 
    Nothing in your original post indicated this was "fun guesses on gender." Your post came across to me as genuinely wanting to know if we could tell whether your baby is a boy or girl. Nothing in my comment was "nasty." I was simply asking a genuine question, based on my interpretation that you genuinely wanted to know if we could tell, on why you thought we could tell when a medical professional specifically trained to look for the genitals was unable to tell. 

I'm a very happy person and am having a wonderful day. I'm sorry you took offense at such a simple response post that was genuinely trying to help. 

And sorry, guys, I should have quoted. 
  • I think they're both being overly sensitive. If you don't want to see a "potty shot" of some random stranger then don't look. Jesus Christ y'all need a chill pill. So what if she was genuinely asking she's excited shes pregnant and obviously if a trained tech can't tell we won't either it's clearly an excited posted. Clearly someone's having some hormone rushes and needs to chill. 
    I hope you get your boy (: 
  • I think the way the reply to your post was a little nasty I csn see why you would interpret her as nasty bc I think sometimes people don’t know How to respond in a nicer polite manner 
    I would think a better response would be I don’t think I know and maybe you need to wait for 20 weeks 
    i posted my nub pics as well bc we are happy curious and we would love to just read opinions 
  • @betmed08 no need to wake zombie posts to try to make a point. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

•  :p oh well