TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread | 11.20

• Random RLP. Hip pain in the mornings. But overall not bad. Minus the horrible head cold I have I really can’t complain this week. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The skin in between the bottom of my boobs and the top of my belly feels like it’s constantly pulling. Also I don’t even try to fall asleep in bed anymore - the couch is my new home. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sick with sinus mess again.  Didn't I just do this???
  • First experience of RLP last night when I rolled over. Ouch!!!!

also my tail bone and pubic bone are sore pretty much constantly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @diesel11111 +1 for that stretching feeling! By the end of the work day I need To lay down to make it go away.
  • BH this week. Also I’m huge. Even DH just asked me if I was this big last time and I wasn’t even offended because OMG it’s ridiculous. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • +1 to the RLP. Throw in some extreme lower back pain and I can hardly move. 
  • I think my boobs gained a lb each over the weekend. Weird. 

And. Holy acid reflux. 
  • Constantly out of breathe, and my belly feels like it's stretched to the max! Even though I know I have a lot of growing left to do!
  • I fall asleep on the couch, too, @diesel11111. When I wake up, I move to my bed and then generally wake up another 1 or 2 times.

Left hip is achy/feeling stuck again, but I see the chiropractor Wednesday, so only a day and a half til relief. Other than some aches, I'm relatively good. 
  • What is a RLP? Is that the lower abdominal stingers? 
  • Left hip is achy/feeling stuck again, but I see the chiropractor Wednesday, so only a day and a half til relief. Other than some aches, I'm relatively good. 
    My left hip has been the one bothering me throughout the last month or two. Lately, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to switch to sleeping on my right side because of the hip pain on my left side. 
  • Anyone else have history of preterm labor? I'm wondering if its starting this time around for me. :(
  • Chawk17 said:
    What is a RLP? Is that the lower abdominal stingers? 
    It's usually a sharp, stabbing pain in the lower abdomen, on either side. For me it feels like someone is grabbing my ovary and squeezing/twisting it hard (because the pain is in that spot). I asked my doc if that was RLP and she said yes, and assured me it's not a hernia. I got it last night while walking the dog and found myself gasping for air and shuffling along to get home to sit down. And my doc said as long as it goes away after you sit down/stop moving, it's not cause for alarm.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @neener*neener* yes, I do -- late preterm with my first, but given the possibility that my second could be even earlier I'm being super vigilant about it and questioning EVERYTHING.  What are you feeling in particular?
  • Chawk17 said:
    What is a RLP? Is that the lower abdominal stingers? 
    It's usually a sharp, stabbing pain in the lower abdomen, on either side. For me it feels like someone is grabbing my ovary and squeezing/twisting it hard (because the pain is in that spot). I asked my doc if that was RLP and she said yes, and assured me it's not a hernia. I got it last night while walking the dog and found myself gasping for air and shuffling along to get home to sit down. And my doc said as long as it goes away after you sit down/stop moving, it's not cause for alarm.
    Ok yes I get those just on the left. I call them stingers
  • +1 for reflux! And it’s for stupid stuff like drinking water! What the heck?!

Also, Charlie horses in my legs have taken over my life. Especially at night when I’m trying to sleep. 
  • +1 to RLP and hip pain.
    I've also gained this awesome nausea after each and every time I eat. -_-
  • psm2462 said:
    @neener*neener* yes, I do -- late preterm with my first, but given the possibility that my second could be even earlier I'm being super vigilant about it and questioning EVERYTHING.  What are you feeling in particular?
    ***stuck in box***
    - lots of pelvic pressure
    - contractions?BH? it feels like he is shoving his back against the front of my stomach and takes my breath away. He's super low.
    - achiness in lower back and hips (not typical pg pains as this is new).

I went into labor with my first at 32 weeks and 2nd at 30 weeks but with bed rest didn't deliver until 38 weeks with both. With my first I had to be on medicine every 4 hrs to stop labor  but didn't need that with the 2nd.

I'm not convinced that this is PTL but am also vigilant about everything as well. I'll be 28 weeks Friday.
  • Heartburn is still really real, and I've been getting charlie horse's in my calves every morning when I wake up.  It's at the point where I just expect them now.  
    My newest symptom is an awesome headache.  I don't know if it's a hormonal thing or sugar/carb withdraw after getting my GD diagnosis last week.  Either way, it's incredibly annoying.
  • The cherry tums chewables are my lifesaver right now and work fast! If anyone needs help with the heartburn 

I have full blown sciatic pain and will be put on more restrictions tomorrow when I see my Dr.. I pretty much had a mental breakdown from the pain and the poor nurse at my doctors office talked me down while I cried.

is pain that bad for anyone else or am I being a baby? I can’t tell if I cried from the pain or from my emotions. Or if the pain just left me weak to bring on the tears I don’t know I’m just so tired of being pregnant dammit. 

• I am so hungry but can only eat little meals at a time. I had breakfast at 6:30, two tangerines and a banana at 8:30 and now I'm ravenous again. I have steel cut oatmeal which should hold me over for another hour maybe? And the restless legs at night just started. I cried to my husband in the middle of the night because my back and my hips hurt from sleeping on my sides (even with a body pillow) and my legs keep jerking me awake. 12 weeks to go...it feels like an eternity!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• love-mom-lifelove-mom-life member
    edited November 2017
    No sex Drive! My husband is getting pretty crabby at me. Kissing and snuggling doesn't do anything for me either. Any advice
  • @SunflowerMama428 I'm so sorry your siatic pain is that bad.  I think pain and emotions are pretty much inseparable at this point, so cry away!  
  • The cherry tums chewables are my lifesaver right now and work fast! If anyone needs help with the heartburn 

I have full blown sciatic pain and will be put on more restrictions tomorrow when I see my Dr.. I pretty much had a mental breakdown from the pain and the poor nurse at my doctors office talked me down while I cried.

is pain that bad for anyone else or am I being a baby? I can’t tell if I cried from the pain or from my emotions. Or if the pain just left me weak to bring on the tears I don’t know I’m just so tired of being pregnant dammit. 

Thanks for the Tums advice! I've had heartburn the last two nights after dinner, but it could also be the grapefruit I'm eating so I can poop. Pepcid works but not super fast.

Sometimes when the RLP hits I want to double over and cry, so no, you're not a baby. If it hurts, it hurts!

@rainafire77 Maybe try protein with meals? I ate eggs this morning and wasn't hungry for five hours. Could also be this belly squishing my stomach. I agree, the last tri is going to suuuuuck.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• soulcupcakesoulcupcake member
    edited November 2017
    My heartburn has definitely worsened. I didn't have it this bad with my others. I take extra strength Gaviscon. It works really well and fast. Leg cramps, numbness/tingling, hip pain while I sleep, RLP, and an increase in BH. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• The heartburn is real.  One morning day over the weekend, my ribs/chest were sore.  Other than that, I am doing ok at the moment--but I am just 26 weeks today!
  • clc515clc515 member
    edited November 2017
    +1 for heartburn. It's waking me up in the middle of the night so I should start taking Zantac before bed, too. 
    +1 for lack of sex drive. Though it's not that I don't think of sex, but the idea of doing anything physical is unappealing cuz moving is getting less comfortable. I basically walk for exercise, very slowly, and it often ends in RLP in the groin area. 
    +1 for left hip pain. It feels like it's sort of out of joint and stretching/yoga hasn't helped much. 
    I also have to log roll myself out of bed and wait for the belly to readjust and center before I feel good enough to move. 
    ETA grammar

I had a "cry by myself in the car" day late last week because of hip pain. Almost cried in the chiropractor's office, but made it to my car. So if you're being a baby, I'm right there with you. Thankfully, the adjustments at the chiro have started to work and I'm feeling much better now than I was then. I hope you get some relief!
  • Dilated 1 cm 2nd 50% effaced... Trying to stop contractions.
  • @neener*neener* Glad you got checked out, hope those contractions stop and baby hangs in there for several more weeks!! 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Dilated 1 cm 2nd 50% effaced... Trying to stop contractions.
     Oh no! Are they going to send youy to the hospital?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • @neener*neener* Oh no! Hoping baby stays put.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• @neener*neener* praying baby stays put! 
  • @neener*neener* thinking of you! Hope that baby stays put for a while. 

DH (Physical therapy student) walked me through some stretches last night and my back pain is gone today, thank God. Although now I'm sore/tight in the back of my hips. 
  • @neener*neener* Hope baby stays in there! 
  • @neener*neener* fx for that baby staying put for awhile! 

Glad I am not the only one crying from my pains. I also feel like a huge baby but its so bad! I cant lift my right leg up without really bad pain in my lower abs and lower back. DH has to put on and take off my right sock/shoe everyday. Its just a revolving nightmare of RLP, BH, lower back/hip pain and lightening crotch. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @neener*neener* FX that baby stays in and everything is okay!
  • Thanks so much ladies. I am in l&d at the hospital. Waiting for an injection of terbutaline to stop contractions.