June 2018 Moms

Fur Babies (Picture Thread)

Let's see those fur bubbas!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fur Babies (Picture Thread)

• Loading the player...
  • Miz_Liz said:
    I don’t know why parts of my post keep cutting off - but it was a lol at “bye Felicia”
  • @7babyshaps um, cute dogs. Also I LOVE your wall color!  Is that creepy? It's a lititle creepy.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sabby2 haha not creepy at all, I'll all about gray everywhere!! Thanks!!! 
  • @emjeve i LOVE vislas, my parents have one and he is the best doggie, next to ours of course :) they are truly a great breed! Yours are adorable!! Congrats on your pregnancy also!! 
  • @7babyshaps they are the sweetest dogs!! Thanks and congrats to you as well!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Ahhh! Love all these pets! I soo wish we had one. :( 

@7babyshaps What breed is your pupper?? We had one that looks just like yours move into the neighborhood recently and he is such a cutie - always bouncing around on his leash. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our Minerva who we call Minnie (named after Prof. McGonagal). She’s just over a year old. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MooFish2364 Omg, she's beautiful!! How would you describe her personality/temperament? I always thought about having a bull terrier but have heard they are high energy with tendencies towards OCD. Have also heard they're questionable around cats, but I'd venture to say that that might be the rule for the majority of terrier breeds.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @silvergreen she is very high energy and very stubborn. SHe knows her commands but only listens when she want something to. Lol. We don’t have a cat but she sees them at the vet and just wants to play. She loves everyone and is desperate for a dog friend. When she sees other dogs outside she cries for them. She also loves cuddles and doesn’t have an aggressive bone in her body. But she is a lot of work! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is Oliver. He’s 4 years old 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• @profmcgonagall Oliver looks slightly disappointed in me. I feel like he’s judging me. Haha

• Love seeing all these photos!

Eve is 5 and loves babies. We can't wait to introduce her to our little one. Although she will always be my first baby.

• @katykat03, yeah he’s super judgy. In this picture he’s judging me because I was trying to get a good picture of him for our announcement. He doesn’t enjoy pictures
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18