Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 11/16

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Taken from yesterday's TWW, gif your mood. 

Re: WTO Thursday 11/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrs_drc_rn Girl I feel ya! I agree that that holidays so seem to make it harder. It's a bittersweet season this year. 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor sorry about issues with your insurance. There’s no possible way to start sooner than January? On the other hand, maybe a few months off would be good? Like, from a mental standpoint? 

But yay for new bathroom tile! Do you have a pic? I just got new towels and a shower curtain for ours. DH washed our shower curtain after the dog got skunked over the weekend and it’s a mess now.  
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor love those tile! Ugh, I’m hoping these 12 sleeps fly by and RE has some options that will work for you! Keeping my FX!
  • Options
    @elolin glad you can enjoy working from home today! What are you making for dinner? I have a new paleo crockpot recipe I’m hoping I can get together this afternoon. I lol’ed at your GIF, it’s so good! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4(2/2 al)

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: The usual 

R/R: Rant-Headcold kicking my but and couldn’t volunteer at the Christmas Child box collection today, FX for tomorrow. My neck is sore from having to sleep sitting up. Rave-The rest of week and weekend are going to be pretty easy going and I hope to feel good enough to get up Christmas stuff. 

CS/Q: Nothing interesting 

GTKY: Taken from yesterday's TWW, gif your mood. 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @josie12367 Haha ugh men! Hopefully he apologizes very nicely so y'all can commence in the welcome home celebrations! 

@mrs_drc_rn Thanks love! 

@lalala2004 Right?! And medical expenses are so much more expensive here! Have you ever noticed nausea mid-cycle before? I know it's super weird but it's actually an O symptom for me. 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I’m sorry that really sucks! Pretty tile
    @mrs_drc_rn I’m so sorry things are tough right now, hugs.
    @elolin yay for working from home!!
    @josie12367  Really DH do you wanna get some!?

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    @josie12367 I’m going to second @SkilledSailor with: ugh, men! You’ll probably forget all about it once you see him and those M&Ms! And I agree that it’s nice to have a supportive community; I think I just need to work on balancing everything. I stress myself out when I can’t keep up with the dailies.

@kindbytealikat I hope you feel better! Were you doing the shoebox collections for Samaritans Purse? We did one of those this year! 
  • Options
    @skilledsailor I think it has more to do with sinus congestion. Dizziness making me nauseous? But I would prefer it be an O symptom!

@josie12367 here’s hoping for a swift make up ;)

@legallykate I told myself I wouldn’t let the holidays be an excuse to engorge myself, but it’s hard! And cold weather makes me want to eat constantly. Well, it isn’t really cold, here, but it’s cold for North Texas :lol:

@kindbytealikat I hope you kick the head cold, soon. I always look forward to season changes and then the sinus congestion starts and I think “Wait... why did I want this?”
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @mrs_drc_rn yes I was supposed to help take collections today and tomorrow. I decided to rest today but hope to help out tomorrow as well as get my box in

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    jnmiller324jnmiller324 member
    edited November 2017
    TW Loss mentioned

Took a break last month to try & reduce my stress and anxiety. Obviously it didn't work! Experiencing our 2nd loss. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: I've been instructed to try acupuncture, which of course is not covered my insurance. I'm just going back to basics. No teas, fruits, nuts, etc.

R/R: frustrated with this process. My dr is being a PITA. Since we've had two losses now she's trying to tell me our 6mo window of trying starts over because we technically got pregnant. I wanted to jump through the phone at that point. She won't give me clomid for another 2 months as a compromise. I'm so stressed out and anxious. It's impacting my work & sleep and instead of giving me a medicine that could help, she just told me to "manage my stress better." Oh thanks I never thought of that.

CS/Q: what helps you de-stress from all of this?

GTKY: 

will come back to tag--I have a meeting.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @jnmiller324 I'm sorry about your loss and that you're feeling stressed and anxious.  Do you take anything for anxiety or do any sort of counseling?  Journaling helps me quite a bit.  It's frustrating when insurance doesn't cover things, I personally haven't looked into acupuncture but I know a # of ladies do it and find it beneficial.  I apologize if you've mentioned this else where or in the past, but what makes you think you should be starting clomid?  It's a pretty serious med.  You can only take it for certain number of times and my understanding is that it helps you ovulate (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this) which from what you've said doesn't sound to be a problem for you.  What do you hope clomid would help with? Do you see an RE or an OB?  I'm sorry you're frustrated with your dr, and I mean no offense, but so many doctors hand out meds like candy so try not to be too frustrated with her due to that, but that is really unhelpful to just say "manage your stress better" :(  *hugs*  TTGP is very frustrating!  Do you do any crafts? Read? Trying to focus on non-ttgp things can be hard, but getting absorbed into a project helps me.  I've just re-started working on a dollhouse and it's been great with me relaxing and not thinking about TTGP stuff.  

@skilledsailor Ugh, *hugs* I'm sorry about the insurance thing.  That is so frustrating!  LOVE the new tile!  Are you installing it yourself?  What color is your bathroom? Yay... 12 more sleeps isn't too bad, FX your RE has some good options!

@mrs_drc_rn No need to apologize, I disappear from time to time as well.  TTGP can be hard, especially the dailies for me.  Take care of yourself!  I completely understand what you mean about the holidays, talking to someone sounds like a great idea!  I hope they can help *hugs*

@elolin oh no! I HATE when I sleep crappy.  I need good sleep or I'm a beastly woman the rest of the day.  Yay on being able to work from home today :)  I wish I could work in my pjs.  What's for dinner tonight and how was the thai chicken?

@josie12367 Ugh, men are so dumb sometimes.  Hopefully he makes it up to you.  Yay for O! :)

@lalala2004 Lol, I do that all the time, I took my PNVs on an empty stomach and promptly wanted to yak.  OMG, must be totes ku ;):D Brownies & carbs sound awesome :)

@legallykate Enjoy your lunch today!  I don't think I could ever do a low carb diet.  Mmm... I love carbs lmao :D

@kindbytealikat Boo, I hope you feel better soon!  Love your gif!  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @kindbytealikat Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope with some down time you'll be back to 100% soon! 

@lurvleybunchococonuts YUM! The thought of salted caramel and chocolate pies is literally making me drool. For the bathroom, Yes I'll be installing it myself. I love DIY home projects! I re-did our kitchen with only minimal help from H. Our bathroom is a light grey. I don't know the exact name since it's the same as when we moved in. I'll also be getting a new vanity but am undecided on white or a medium grey. 

@jnmiller324 I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure it's extra frustrating for your doctor to be so cavalier during this time. Do you live in an area where you can get a second opinion? 

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @SkilledSailor Oooo :) fun!  I'll let ya know if a pie happens and how it turns out ;):D  I shall taunt you all with my glorious pies muahahahah :D That's so cool, I LOVE diy stuff! Doing the dollhouse kinda lets me live vicariously on a much cheaper and smaller scale :) 

@catlady2015 LOVE that cat gif lol :D  Woohoo, so glad the workout went well!  I'll try not to hold it against you that you only like chocolate pie ;) 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - i appreciate that! I'd hate to think we can't be friends b/c I don't LOVE pie. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I love that tile! @mrs_drc_rn And for dinner I'm thinking some kind of halibut - not sure how I'm going to do it yet...maybe fish tacos.
    @josie12367 Men can be so dumb!!
    @lalala2004 I have so nauseous the past few days as well and have totally been tempted to test even though AF just left yesterday. Carbs always help my nausea!
    @legallykate It's too cold to do pants free work today but I'm rocking my pjs and am thinking I may have a mid-day bath on my 'lunch' break. Pasta salad is one of my favourite foods...I have a gf who is doing Keto and I feel so bad for her and all the things she can't eat! And same for her....if she cheats, her body tortures her for it.
    @kindbytealikat Hope you feel better soon!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I feel like that is probably the most effective way to get KU. I'm going to have to try it! Pork pot pie sounds amazing...do you have a recipe? The Thai chicken was pretty ok - I would add more of most of the smaller flavours next time because the peanut butter was overwhelming but I will make it again so that's something.
    @jnmiller324 I am so sorry for your loss and I'm sorry your doctor is being uncooperative. 
    @catlady2015 Haha, that gif! Thankfully I am coming into my slower time of year - with the holidays I'd be hooped if work was crazy as well!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @SkilledSailor sorry about insurance. I had a similar conversation with mine yesterday and we've barely made a dent in ours this year. My insurance told me we have deductible roll over so any service that happens from Oct through the end of the year rolls over into 2018. 

@mrs_drc_rn so stressed here too. With the holidays it's harder because I feel like everyone is analyzing my habits--if I don't drink people assume & get excited. If I don't, there are questions about what's going on.

@lurvleybunchococonuts I was thinking of standing on my head this month  :p
  • Options
    I was just going to go and teach quick and then this thread blew up!! Hi everyone!!  :)

@SkilledSailor Oh silly insurance! I wish that you didn't have to wait to start. But, you can still keep practicing. ;) Even though I know we have all done enough of that already. And yes lol, counting sleeps is way better. And pro tip, the more you sleep, the quicker the time goes too! lol Oh, and beautiful tile! Looking forward to pictures of the finished product. I am big on DIY as well. Very rewarding. 

@mrs_drc_rn Nothing wrong with taking a break. Taking care of yourself is always #1! I think we all feel it just a little bit more around the holidays. *hugs*

@elothair What kind of dogs do you have? I would definitely be separating them too. Little punks. Enjoy your WFH day. Did you switch your username on us?

@josie12367 Repeat after me "M&M's and sex!" You will feel differently by tomorrow. 

@lalala2004 So been there before hahaha. Sorry you were feeling gross. 

@legallykate What kind of pasta salad did you make? I love a greek version with Feta. MH hates Feta so I never get to make it. 

@kindbytealikat Shame man, that cold is not going away. I hope you can kick it soon!

@lurvleybunchofcoconuts I think we need pictures of all these pies so we can be inspired! Also, let me know when you figure out how to link your chart to your siggy. Be meaning to do that too. 

@jnmiller324 So sorry for your loss. Acupuncture is definitely something that will help with your anxiety and stress. Also yoga is a good one, as well as positive affirmations. Those are hard for me too, but have found them to be really helpful. Otherwise I hope that you can get a second opinion or find something out soon. 

@catlady2015 Great job with your trainer! It is go good to get that workout in. 

• Options
    @nitnat007 @lurvleybunchococonuts What's weird is I switched my username the first day I signed up and somehow it took this long to kick in...I kept assuming it would happen but had given up on it at this point. So yes I did, but I did it like 2 months ago - the Bump just apparently needs to get their act together! Sorry for the confusion.

And @nitnat007 I have a black american field lab (1.5 years old) and a pomeranian-chihuahua cross (10 years old). Its the young one causing the trouble - the old lady I'm sure was just as annoyed as me that Rosie was being loud and trying to play! Hooray for one more sleep......sooooo close!!!!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I am totally going to be trying that!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elothair ha, that's hilarious that you changed it so long ago and it's taken this long to update :D  It was tasty if I do say so myself.  Hopefully you get the idea, I could probably write an exact recipe if I make it again or took more time.  

@nitnat007 heh, I will totally take pics of my pies once I start making them.  The pot pie wasn't "pretty" in any way shape or form lol.  YAY one more sleep!!!!  I'll keep you posted on the siggy sitch.  LOVE the Barney gif :D  NPH is awesome :)  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I am not a precise recipe follower so that is perfect for me!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    *visiting from TWW*

@lurvleybunchococonuts That recipe sounds fabulous! MH is the pie-maker in our house, so I'll pass it on to him. :)
  • Options
    @elothair oh good!  I always worry because now I'm not a precise recipe follower, but when I was younger (early to mid 20s) if I didn't have an exact recipe I wouldn't even try it.  If it's baking, I still try to have a recipe or at least a good "idea", but not something like this.  I vividly recall getting instructions from my mom for her crock pot stew when I first lived on my own and she said "eh just some of this, some of that," and I forced her to tell me exact measurements, I was like but "HOW MANY CUPS IS THAT?!?!? How many teaspoon/tablespoons is a scoop you crazy woman??"

@darkstar42 yay :) let me know how you like it!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Haha, yes! My dad makes an amazing caesar salad dressing and I've made him measure it out for me. And I am 100% convinced he sneaks in some secret ingredient after showing me because mine never tastes like his even using the exact measurements and identical ingredients. Cooking I'm all about eyeballing and experimenting - baking I definitely try and stick a lot closer to the recipe as well. Baking can go horribly wrong when ingredients aren't right!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited November 2017
    @elothair This is what I envision your dad doing...ha! :s:D
    Image result for the secret ingredient is always love gif
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Thank you all for the support; this really is an awesome group of ladies! It’s nice to have a group of women who just get it. 

@jnmiller324 so sorry for your loss, sending lots of hugs. I haven’t personally tried acupuncture, but I do see a lot of ladies post about it. Working out has always helped me with stress, lifting weights in particular.

@catlady2015 glad you had a good workout with your trainer! 

@lurvleybunchococonuts that recipe sounds delicious! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts my dr mentioned the Clomid. I ovulate on my own (or at least I did last month). That was what she offered as the next line of defense, along with an ultrasound to check my ovaries and an analysis for my husband. 

Thank you to to everyone else. This totally sucks.