June 2018 Moms

***READ THIS FIRST*** Board Organization

2»

Re: ***READ THIS FIRST*** Board Organization

• @ChloandCoco I was thinking maybe we could see what the response is before we decide? This week can be sort of a free for all, and then if they end up replacing the ticker changes I think it'll be easier to slot them in, but if they're in addition... idk, maybe they're all on saturday? all on sunday? I sort of feel like it might be nicer to have them all on the same day... but I don't really know why I feel that way. Might be my love of symmetry. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Sounds good! How about we all post them on Sunday? That way the ladies can post on them throughout the week. This also gives everyone a few days to decide and comment on whether they prefer these threads or the ticker threads.
  • Loading the player...
  • I can do the 2nd week. Dates being the 8th-14th, correct? 
  • @zamora_spin @doxiemoxie212 Me too! Love all of these ideas! Weekly ticker change gif party sounds so fun!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @zamora_spin @doxiemoxie212 Me too! Love all of these ideas! Weekly ticker change gif party sounds so fun!
    yes! 

Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Proposal for new ticker change thread format if the general consensus is people like the week-based check-ins: we could do a weekly Ticker Change GIF Party where people can come in and celebrate their ticker change with a GIF or meme related to their milestone or how they’re feeling or some other prompt.
    I was literally coming here to post this idea so I'm for this!  
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So for some reason my app is not letting me reply or see anything as "new". I had to open  a web page to post this. I even un installed it (the app) and reinstalled. Same sitch. And using the website is really annoying and slow. :frowning:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @Dashaina It seems like something is up with the app for some people. Someone received an email response that TB knows it is an issue and they are working on a fix. FX they work quickly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 I like it! Will the thread titles still be labeled with dates though? I think that works well. I’ve seen people in May get confused when only the weeks is listed in the title.
  • @zamora_spin that's what I was thinking. Just adding the question about size for fun, but keep everything else as is. 
  • What's your EDD? 
    June 11 based  on LMP, but measured a bit smaller on my first US. Stiicking with this though since we'll be confirming the EDD at the next appointment.

FTM, and very excited

Food you're craving/avoiding?
    Very attracted to carbs, not really avoiding anything yet.

What's up in your world this week (appointments/symptoms/life)?
    no appointments until Nov. 14. Nauseous, constantly thirsty, and can't sleep.  
    Pulled a muscle in my back which hurts like nothing before and trying to recooperate, but had to come to a medical conference with my bosses so that's fun :D 
    Questions?
    None yet really... (Or rather too much to know which one I really need  to ask :smiley: )
    GTKY: What's your favorite & least favorite Halloween candy?
    Don't live in the US anymore but used to love candy corn and skittles. Also love m+m's!
  • dodoknits said:
    What's your EDD? 
    June 11 based  on LMP, but measured a bit smaller on my first US. Stiicking with this though since we'll be confirming the EDD at the next appointment.

FTM, and very excited

Food you're craving/avoiding?
    Very attracted to carbs, not really avoiding anything yet.

What's up in your world this week (appointments/symptoms/life)?
    no appointments until Nov. 14. Nauseous, constantly thirsty, and can't sleep.  
    Pulled a muscle in my back which hurts like nothing before and trying to recooperate, but had to come to a medical conference with my bosses so that's fun :D 
    Questions?
    None yet really... (Or rather too much to know which one I really need  to ask :smiley: )
    GTKY: What's your favorite & least favorite Halloween candy?
    Don't live in the US anymore but used to love candy corn and skittles. Also love m+m's!
    I think you meant to post this elsewhere?
  • @Dashaina mine was doing the same but I couldnt even post via web browser. 
    I am back in business this morning though :D
  • @meagster13 yay!! Yeah that bump jail was hellish! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hey guys, do you think there are enough folks to start a twins/multiples thread? I’d like to talk symptoms, appointments, etc with other twin moms, but not sure if it makes sense. Appreciate any thoughts/feedback before I just start something new. Thanks!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 I think the only way to really figure it out is to try it so I say go for it 
  • Great job with organizing the board all!
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a question... *raises hand*

Can we somehow get some clarification on the DD Check in threads? That sounds silly, but I think some people are looking at "calendar" weeks instead of actual days. For instance, I'm due 6/8. Not even thinking about it I posted on a 1st week thread. (We are having a scheduled c-section and as of now it will be that first week.) Someone pointed out that I'm actually due the 2nd week, which duh. Anyways, now the "2nd week" threads have the dates 6/10-16. I pointed it out on there, but goodness I just want to belong! Haha. Anyways, if not it's no big deal but sometimes it can be confusing. The organization on this board is amazing and kind of makes me wish my life was this organized. :)

DH: 29 years old.
    Me: 25 years old.
    DS: born 12/30/14
    Baby #2 due 6/8/18

• @MaraJeanily Should be NOT by calendar. So, the first week is June 1-7 officially, but I usually will write "for due dates on or before June 7th" since I know we have some folks with due dates moved into May. I'm not sure why the 2nd week folks are changing it since that doesn't really make sense. It would be really confusing to figure out what week you are if you can't just do the math easily in your head. The last week will just have some extra days, which I think should be NBD. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 I just noticed the 10-16th thing this morning, and was like wait I don't belong here haha. Thank you!

DH: 29 years old.
    Me: 25 years old.
    DS: born 12/30/14
    Baby #2 due 6/8/18

• I'm pretty sure the dates on the most recent 2nd week due date check in thread were an error.  When I started that thread in the past I included June 8-14.  (my due date is June 9, so I noticed the error as well @MaraJeanily.)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Just thought I’d bump this back up to the top for a while. 

Pregnancy Ticker