3rd Trimester
Options

How long is it ok to leave an 8 month pregnant woman alone?

7xdaily7xdaily member
edited November 2017 in 3rd Trimester
Let's take take a poll: In what universe is it acceptable to leave an 8 month pregnant woman home alone for 3+ weeks (the third week of which there were no check in calls/texts.) Mind you, said woman has no family or reliable friends to look after her in case of emergency. Hint: It's not job or emergency related. 

How long is it ok to leave an 8 month pregnant woman alone? 67 votes

Never
2% 2 votes
When you're a self obsorbed piece of $hit
2% 2 votes
I don't see the problem
94% 63 votes

Re: How long is it ok to leave an 8 month pregnant woman alone?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meggyme yes thank you! I forgot to mention those badass women! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Wow. I know a lot of women who were alone and/or birthed alone and they somehow managed. Unless you're high risk or need round the clock care due to a complication I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.
  • Options
    With all due respect, said woman needs to put her big girl pants on, get out of the situation that requires her to feel that she has to rely on someone who is obviously not interested in her well being, or baby’s not that matter, and she needs to get real about life! A baby is on the way, and parenting is NO joke.  
  • Options
    All of the above replies. My husband almost left to take a job a flight away for 1.5 weeks so he'd be coming back one week before my due date. Oh, the horror, the world is ending! It didn't work out, but it was a convo we had together. Presumably the parents discussed this. 
  • Options
    sadly this appears to be a driveby as this is the one and only post from the OP
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    sadly this appears to be a driveby as this is the one and only post from the OP
    I probably could have predicted that. Probably the last too since she didn’t exactly get the responses she wanted.
    lovesclimbing said:
    I love how it's 100% "I don't see the problem."
    Me too. Why did she even put that there if it’s not the answer she wanted to hear?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I mean it sounds like this already happened and it doesn't sound like she had any issues or gave birth during that time... so there SERIOUSLY wasn't a problem...