May 2018 Moms

What did you do on your wedding night?

To celebrate @ivyvines6, what did you do on your wedding night? Any fun stories or events? 

Re: What did you do on your wedding night?

• Loading the player...
  • @mileswithmyles fast food for the win!!
  • Our reception lasted until like 11:30 and afterward we met a bunch of our friends out. 90% of our guests were from out of town so it was nice to spend a little more time with them. We got back to our hotel at like 4:30 and woke up early for our gift opening the next day. We slept sooooo much on our honeymoon. :)
  • @ivyvines6 Congrats! I hope yesterday was everything you dreamed and I can't wait to hear about it. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Love all of the "real stories" that show what weddings are typically like instead of what is shown in the movies.  We got married in Costa Rica with no guests (reception a month later at home).  We got married at 11am, did pictures, then had an amazing private linner, then lots of sex and alcohol and a nap, then still had time to go celebrate at the pool and the natural spring hot tubs.

Congrats @ivyvines6!!!   Hope you will add to this thread after all the fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our reception ended at 11, so we all took the shuttle back to our hotel, and our friends hung out in the bar? or other rooms? or somewhere while MH and I checked into our room, had a quickie while I was still wearing my gown, then went back out and grabbed everyone and had an after party in our hotel room.  Slept in the next morning, got the shit scared out of me when I got up the next morning to go to the bathroom and realized someone had crashed on the floor of the "kitchen" of our hotel room.  We had brunch with some of our out of town bridal party people that were staying with us, opened presents, and didn't leave for our honeymoon until Tuesday.  It was amazing.

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• @ivyvines6 so glad to see you back!  Hope you had a wonderful day, can't wait to see pictures!!

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Glad you had a good time and have a lot less stress now.