Baby Names
Options

Sister for Cameron

Jlr025Jlr025 member
edited November 2017 in Baby Names
Help! We just found out baby #2 is a girl!! I'm having the hardest time finding names that I love. Our son's name is Cameron. I'd love any suggestions. Thanks! 

ETA: nothing too out there or A names because of last name. Names I like, but SO vetoed are Evelyn, Lily and Cora. No Catherine, Katie, etc because lots of family/friends with variations of those names. 

Re: Sister for Cameron

• Options
    Hard to suggest without knowing a little about the girl names you do and don’t like. Here are some that I like and would go nicely with Cameron

Audrey 
    Lydia
    Genevieve
    Noelle
    Nora
    Bridget
    Ruby 
  • Options
    Sorry I should've added that! A names are out because of last name. Nothing too out there. I love Evelyn, Cora, and Lily but SO vetoed those.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Julia
    Lilia
    Lindsey
    Claire
    Isla
    Miranda 
    Joan nn Joanie

• Options
    Daphne
    Bridget
    Moira
    Fiona
    Lucinda
    Rose
    Helena
    Edith
    Penelope
    Vera
  • Options
    Jlr025 said:
    Sorry I should've added that! A names are out because of last name. Nothing too out there. I love Evelyn, Cora, and Lily but SO vetoed those.  
    I like your taste! Does SO have a different style or just happens to not like the ones you named?  Adding 

Iris
    Lucy
    Josephine
    Clara
    Felicity 
    Corinne
    Cecilia
    June 
    Eliza
    Jocelyn 

• Options
    @Bringmemylongswordho I love Penelope, I got a maybe so that's on the list! We are also thinking of Rose a middle name! 
  • Options
    @mb0112 thanks! SO's style is saying no to names I like, but bringing nothing to the table haha! 

I like Felicity and Corrine I'm going to try those! 
  • Options
    cantrelljacantrellja member
    edited November 2017
    Caroline
    Louisa
    Colette
    Amelia/Emilia
    Elena
    Helena
    Juliet
    Melanie
    Calista
    Natalie
    Lula

• Options
    I actually got SO on board with Evelyn, so I'm 99% sure we are going with Evelyn Rose. Thanks everyone for the suggestions! 
  • Options
    My boy is Cameron, he has twin sisters named Alexandria and Victoria. Personally I think they all sound nice together.