June 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday | 11/2

13»

Re: UO Thursday | 11/2

• Options
    @pinottoparenthood I agree with @MoonOverGoldsboro on this one as well. It's the wording that gets me too.

@cupcakeforme that is really very fascinating about the lab work with mycelium. I have a friend who is a scientist and she works in a lab where other scientists work in their own time. I can't remember the name of the place, it's in New York, but essentially they're like basement scientists (I think that's the term) and it sounded a great resource for people to have available to them. Will the mycelium break down polyurethane resin? My DH uses that for boat building and it would be cool if we could feed the leftover cuts and such to something like that! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My Dec 16 group is super tight and we moved to fb PP. I’m Facebook friends with most of them, meeting up with two of them this weekend actually. We have a sunshine commity that collects funds to help if someone needs a sweet card or a gift (we helped one mama out after her FIL died), we are doing a secret Santa this Christmas, and a holiday card exchange. 

Theyre such an amazing resource and honestly it’s so precious how we’ve been on this journey together being pregnant and now raising our babies all the same age. They always get what you’re going through because they’re there alongside you. A fantastic resource too. Someone almost always either knows what’s going on, what to do, or are game to talk it out until an answer can be found. Them and my DH were the first people I told I was pregnant. I’ve been extraordinarily lucky to find those amazing ladies. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker