April 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In- 10/30

I feel bad that I missed last week due to the mobile user exhile.  Hopefully it won't happen again, and everyone has had a good few weeks.

How far along are you?

Any appointments coming up?

Questions?

How are you doing? (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)

GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music?  What is your least favorite?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In- 10/30

• Options
    How far along are you?  13w6d almost out of first tri!

I have my follow up MFM appt next Tuesday at 11.  

Questions?  
    Not at the moment.

How are you doing? (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  
    I am doing okay.  I was a mess the first week, but feel more at peace with things right now.  Trying not to worry until I get an official diagnosis or if the u/s shows nothing is actually wrong.

I like the pop/rock type of music and some country.  Hate rap and most hip hop.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I have my fingers crossed for you. That seems like a long time to be waiting for answers, but I am glad you are doing better this week.

How far along are you?

17 weeks 6 days
    I have my MFM anatomical scan next Thursday. I am killer excited to see and find out a little more about my not so little one.

Questions?
    Not this week.

Good. It is pretty crazy how close I am getting to the half way point.

Hard question. I like a little bit of everything, except techno (yuck).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I am crossing everything so hard for you that the next scan comes back with great results!  I know it feels like forever to wait, but hang in there. ((Hugs))

@linds0503 I can't believe people on our board are so close to half way too!  Ack!  Weren't we just in first tri?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    16 weeks 4 days

Not until Nov 30 :(

Questions? 
    Not really.

I am ok, but it has been kind of rough recently.  My husband's schedule is extremely hard on me, and I pretty much never get time alone to relax.  I am always exhausted, and it has been really causing my anxiety levels to increase.  I keep panicking that I've done something that will adversely affect the baby.  I need a vacation.  And wine.  Or a wine vacation.

Favorite music is Industrial and some R&B. Least favorite is Country and Christmas carols (bleh, it's coming up soon too).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    linds0503linds0503 member
    edited October 2017
    @ngolimento I am sorry that your anxiety has gotten bad. It sounds like you have taken a lot of personal responsibility on for the health of the baby. Our culture which is so focused on prevention of bad, I think puts a lot of pressure on pregnant women to be perfect vessels of health. When in reality babies are usually fine, and when they aren't there is usually little that the mother can do to change the outcome. It is important for us all to remember that our *tw* miscarriages were not our fault. Clearly there are exceptions to this, but I imagine you are doing so many good things for your baby. I hope you are able to find a way to cope with your anxiety more effectively. It is important for both you and your baby that you put your mental and physical health as top priorities.
    BabyFruit Ticker