TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 10/23

2»

Re: TTCAL Week of 10/23

• @honeybeebub. Hope AF comes quickly. You can have mine due to come by Halloween :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aaand I'm finally back on a computer (unfortunately that's because I'm back at work and still feel like sh*t, but oh well....). My cold is still going strong. Anytime it wants to let up now, I'd be cool with that. At least the fever is gone but it would be nice to be able to breathe! 

@cassafrass15 FB announcements are so hard. Sorry you had to endure SEVEN of them :( Also, sorry about your AF from hell but glad the u/s came back fine. Hope your body regulates soon/

@vlagrl29 Ugh, the gall of your stupid neighbour! What an awful thing to say anyway, but especially to someone you KNOW has had a loss. I'm sorry, it would have upset me too. So glad you found your appointment with a more holistic, natural-minded doctor useful and worth it. I have always found my naturopath worth every penny and I love trying to actually fix things and not just slapping bandaids on which is what I find western medicine does quite a bit. I will usually go to my MD for a diagnosis and to make sure whatever issue I'm having isn't serious, and then I go to my naturopath to actually fix it :)

@amberruka Sorry about being forced to miss FW. It's so frustrating when that happens. 

@leahcimmichael Glad your RE appointment went well and you like your doctor. Good luck with all your testing!

@dpjennifer Sorry about your never-ending cycle. That has got to be so irritating! Hope AF shows soon.

@nessie1313 That sucks about your car. Hopefully it all works out in your favour. Something similar happened to my neighbour a few years ago but they never found out who did it. 

@ELeighMay I hate coat season!!! Only like 5 more months to go :S
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • @honeybeebub I hope AF shows up soon!! 

The weather has been gross here for two days. I’m over it. I need some sunshine. 
  • tosh24 Coat season is just the worst. I have enough stuff to carry around without adding that to it.

sprkls8506 I hear you on the weather, it's been cold and gloomy all week and now it's snowing. Not much hope for sun here until next week. It really makes the days long. 
  • I’m with you ladies on the coat hate. It has been warmer than usual here so even tho it’s wet and rainy-it’s still 60*. And omg no on the snow @ELeighMay!!!
  • @tosh24 - well this neighbor didn't actually know I had a loss but even though I told her about it part way thru her insistent bitch fest she still kept going on and no "i'm so sorry for your loss"  not that I'd expect it but it makes me think she wasn't even listening to me and was just stuck in her little "oh poor me I'm pregnant with a kid I never wanted".  Regarding the naturopath.  I eventually see myself searching for someone that does this and is covered with our insurance.  I have a friend in a different state who loves her doctor.  She's covered with ins and is a functional medicine practitioner - APRN.  I need to find someone like that.  As much as I love my lady our pocket book doesn't stretch out that far.  Is yours covered with insurance?
  • Guess who had a huge temperature drop this morning and is spotting!?!?
    date homecoming this girl GIF
    FINALLY!  CD 50.  Or possibly CD 1, we'll see how the rest of the day goes. :)
    Go Go, Aunt Flo!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• tosh24tosh24 member
    edited October 2017
    @vlagrl29 Both my husband and I have our own insurance plans through our employers, so they are different. Mine doesn't cover naturopaths or acupuncture but his does, so I submit my claims under his plan. 

ETA: I think his plan covers $600 for Naturopaths so I haven't hit my max yet there, but it covers $400/year for acupuncture and I maxed that out 3 months into the new year so I'm OOP for that until January hits. 

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @tosh24 - ours doesn't cover either.  When I was calling around last month I noticed not a single one takes insurance.  It's all cash pay.  Maybe I will eventually find one that does.

• dpjennifer YAY FOR AF! Geez, you deserve a serious drink.
  • @dpjennifer WOW 50 days?! You must have been going nutty- I’m glad you’re able to move on! 
  • @dpjennifer that is great news!!! 
  • @tosh24 Sorry you’re still not feeling well :( FX for a quick recovery.

@tosh24 @eleighmay I also hate coats. A co-worker of mine was saying she can’t wait for boot and coat season. I told her that she was crazy, because you’re never comfortable in a coat. Always too much (hot and having to carry it) or too little (freezing still)!

@sprkls8506 Weather has definitely been nasty. Overly warm, muggy and rainy!

@dpjennifer You put my complaining to shame!! Yay CD1!

Uterus must have heard me talking... cramping picked up and I've got a light flow going on. Still on the edge on if I should call it CD1 or not, but seems like today is my official "Un-Benching Day!!" YaY! 

*Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• OMG I feel soooooo good after leaving my new docs office.  we went over most blood work.  she is still waiting for just a few things to come back.  Basically my T3 and T4 levels of thyroid function are low.  My blood sugars are really low too and I'm hypoglycemic which I always had a feeling  but was never confirmed.  So we are going to work on getting my blood sugars level.  I'm also really low on fats so keep taking omega 3 and 6. But I need to add healthy fat in my diet bad.  She said to not take any of those supplements I've bought for egg and sperm quality.  I need to take these supplements that regulate blood sugar, thyrax, amino all, and my PNV.  Next week we check a drop of my blood for infection and inflammation.  I have to tell you ladies I've never had a doctor like that that I feel is really listening to me.  I"m so glad I went with my gut on all this.  I don't feel I need to stress anymore.  I'm just feeling hope again!!
  • @dpjennifer Whew! It’s about time! Yay for making it through the Neverending Cycle! 

@honeybeebub Alright! Get off that bench and back in the game!
  • @vlagrl29 that’s great that you had such a good appointment! It’s always refreshing to see a doctor that actually seems to be listening and caring about you. Hopefully the supplements she’s giving you will make a difference! 

@dpjennifer @honeybeebub YAY for CD1!! GL to you both this cycle!!
  • @dpjennifer I’m so glad you finally got CD1.  That is such a long cycle.   I would go nuts 
  • MelissaMay82MelissaMay82 member
    edited October 2017
    Posting so late to this thread, super busy week...

1. Introduce yourself.
    New-ish, introduced myself a couple of weeks ago.

2. Status?
    TWW - 3 DPO

3. Rants/Raves
    Raves: Just bought an InstantPot, it is awesome! And I today I was able to buy floor seats to Country Fest in August! I am so excited!
    Rants: I have had a super busy week with work, had to work today and I am on call tomorrow.

4. GTKY: What is your favorite thing about the place where you live? (Scenery, weather etc...)
    I love living in NH. I love that we have 4 seasons, but I'm not a huge fan of snow. I also love that I can drive to the mountains, the beach, and Boston all in about an hour.

edited to add a rave
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21