Sister for Harper and Madison... — The Bump
Baby Names

Sister for Harper and Madison...

What should Harper and Madison's sister be named? 

Short list:
Cassidy     (my personal favorite, but I have it in my head that if kids bully her they will call her "Ass-idy")
Delaney
Hailey

Also on longer list... but not ready to delete:
Quinn
Felicity

Open to other suggestions.  Thanks!

Re: Sister for Harper and Madison...

• Loading the player...
  • Quinn or Delaney get my vote 
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    briide2be2008
  • Delaney

Cassidy feels dated on a girl. Plus I think Butch Cassidy

briide2be2008
  • I love Hailey and really like Cassidy

Suggestions:

Zoe
    Michaela
    Kenna
    Leah
    Jade
    Kelsey
    Shay
    briide2be2008
  • Delaney works best. Cassidy seems a little dated to me. I wouldn't choose Hailey because that would leave Madison out of the H name trend. How about:

Bristol
    Kathlyn
    Eden
    Ava
    Gwendolyn
    Peyton
    Jillian
    Reese
    Isla
    Lillian
    Brynn

briide2be2008
  • Felicity 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Felicity would be my first pick and then Delaney and Quinn. 

I don't really like when two siblings have the same first letter and the third doesn't. Harper, Madison, Hailey. I also think of Butch Cassidy. 
  • Love the name Quinn. 
  • I have a daughter Madison who was almost named Cassidy so Cassidy is my choice!
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• Natalie
    Stella
    Dagney
    Thora
  • Thank you all!  So far Cassidy in the lead by a hair... No one finds the "ass" association concerning?  I know kids will find something no matter what if they're going to tease... but don't want to give them ammunition!  :)
  • Thank you all!  So far Cassidy in the lead by a hair... No one finds the "ass" association concerning?  I know kids will find something no matter what if they're going to tease... but don't want to give them ammunition!  :)

My niece (12 yo) is Cassidy and she has never had the ass comme
  • Felicity is my favorite but doesnt go with your others/. Delaney fits best i think

• Hailey. The name Cassidy reminds me of cavity. *shrug* Sorry. 

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    saham07
  • Hailey. The name Cassidy reminds me of cavity. *shrug* Sorry. 
    Interesting.. would not have predicted that one!
    I really just think you are overthinking that. You can’t protect your kids from being teased altogether and I just can’t see kids calling her “ass”
  • NME44 said:
    Thank you all!  So far Cassidy in the lead by a hair... No one finds the "ass" association concerning?  I know kids will find something no matter what if they're going to tease... but don't want to give them ammunition!  :)
    I really just think you are overthinking that. You can’t protect your kids from being teased altogether and I just can’t see kids calling her “ass”
    I overthink quite a lot!!  I was worried about "Ass-idy" moreso than just "Ass" ... BUT I see your point! :smile:
  • I personally love Quinn