February 2018 Moms
Options

App issues?

ive been here reading but for some reason the app won't show the posts I've read/commented on so it's hard to keep up (scrolling through the randoms thread for example). Anyone else? 

Ive tried deleting and reinstalling the app and logging in/out with no success 

ps-sorry for the special snowflake thread 
Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
EDD: Feb 5, 2018

Re: App issues?

• Options
    For me it usually does it when I need to log in again, but it sounds like you tried that already. My app on iOS is working fine, but I have updated to the latest release. 
  • Options
    Ok it's working now that I posted this (had to log in again) 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had the same issue before and posted something similar a while Back. Nothing fixes mine. Randomly a few days later everything was fine again. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine is doing the same thing 
  • Options
    Did you guys find any resolution? I'm using the android app, uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, etc etc and today it will not allow me to post. (Thought I was blocked but I can access through the website.)

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    @rainafire77 android user over here and I'm still having issues with the app.:s  I thought I was blocked too...

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    @rainafire77 I'm also having issues with the app today. It won't let me see new or updated threads and I can't post unless I'm on the computer (which I obviously am now since I'm posting this). Hope they get it fixed soon! 
  • Options
    I have sent three separate support requests and just get "Thank you for your message. We'll get back to you quickly!" I highly doubt they review that inbox since I've never got a response. I'm getting irritated with this.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    I'm having mobile issues today too :-( Uninstalled and reinstalled and all that jazz, and I can see stuff but not post anything, ugh! Let's see if more emails to TB will get them to fix it lol.
  • Options
    Same here.  Haven't been able to log on Mobile for 2 days.  Logged out, relogged in, uninstalled, reinstalled, all that jazz also an android user. (samsung galaxy if it makes a difference)   And I've sent  a support request.  I hate TB on the computer, so many pop up video ads, I can't deal with.  has anyone tried tagging the @BumpAdmin ???  I so need to be able to read all the things when I'm awake in the middle of the night!  I have logged in on my computer to post this.

BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    Same here.  Haven't been able to log on Mobile for 2 days.  Logged out, relogged in, uninstalled, reinstalled, all that jazz also an android user. (samsung galaxy if it makes a difference)   And I've sent  a support request.  I hate TB on the computer, so many pop up video ads, I can't deal with.  has anyone tried tagging the @BumpAdmin ???  I so need to be able to read all the things when I'm awake in the middle of the night!  I have logged in on my computer to post this.

I finally heard back from support and got the "did you try logging out and logging back in again" response. Told them yes, actually I did. Multiple times. Didn't work. I know we got an app update on Tuesday evening & I think that had something to do with it.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    Day 3 and same the issues with the app... Thank goodness for the laptop, but it's inconvenient. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and resigned in..

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    Ugh, the app is still not working. I complained to support and this was the response I got:
  • Options
    I was having the same issue with the app for almost 2 weeks. Multiple messages back and forth and this was the last response that I got. 

“Hi again. Thanks so much for your patience.

Our Tech team has researched this issue further, and we have since found the glitch causing your issues. Our partner who provides the platform that runs our Community recently made some updates to their system that have resulted in the issues you're having. We hope to have a fix released soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or issues.

yours. truly.”

it ramdonly started working for me again before I got this last message so....
  • Options
    Still not working. Gawd this is annoying. I'm now on message number 6 to Bump support. Still get "thank you for your patience. We know it's a problem and a fix is coming shortly."

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    I got the same message as you @gingermama26 . I uninstalled it but haven't reinstalled yet since I'm playing on my laptop during work. (I mean, uh, I'm working hard on my computer yep.) Sad to see it's not working yet though. I also have android.
  • Options
    This is at the top of my app now: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Aaand now I can post all of a sudden.
  • Options
    See! Being persistent works!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
     :) yay... mine is working now too... now they need to work on allowing us to use emojis 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    @pandappanderson I've got the same message at the top of my app but I'm suddenly able to post in it!!
  • Options
    Me too!  Haven't been able to do anything all day! Saw the message and now I can post again
  • Options
    Ahhh I can post again!!!!  It has been driving me insane not being able to comment at all!
  • Options
    So not only was I having the app issue but u couldn't post from my computer!! This makes me a very happy person again