May 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 10/23

Re: Monday Bitchfest 10/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kid won't stop getting into everything. And I feel yucky today so I don't feel like entertaining him. 
    Also, headaches when you can't take ibuprofen or Motrin are the woooorst.
  • Options
    Office politics!!! And all the cliques!!! HR is currently dating one of the company owners and is BFF's with the office B!tch, so it makes it awkward to tell her anything. I won't go into details, but the morale has seriously taken a downward spiral since I started working here 2 years ago. My office buddy seems to get the short end of the stick all the time, too. Makes me want to quit, but I can't afford that right now and the benefits here outweigh any you'd find in the area.Maybe we can work it out to be a SAHM after baby comes.
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @silverhope the app doesnt work for me, so I was lurking all weekend because i was too lazy to break out the laptop on the weekend and too lazy i guess to try mobile.  
  • Options
    I've been treating headaches with tylenol.  I went through a miserable week of trying everything else under the sun and nothing worked.
    November Siggy Challenge

• Options
    @silverhope EXACTLY!!!! Not to mention there's about a 30 year age gap...
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
  • Options
    silverhopesilverhope member
    edited October 2017
    @abhphilly So I know you lived in NYC like I used to. I think I have those free sunglasses too! Are they Yelp? I got mine walking around Union Square (where I used to work) during lunch one day. 

ETA: Sorry the pup ate your glasses and case though! Hope the cuteness makes up for the badness. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @silverhope No they were from a TLC block party I wandered by (everyone was desperately trying to meet Kate Plus 8...Lol)...but they could easily be the same glasses with a different logo!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @abhphilly I am too familiar with dogs eating things, it's the worst.  I've lost two pairs of eyeglasses this year due to me leaving them in places that the dogs think are places I leave stuff i want them to eat... my bathroom vanity, and my nightstand.  

• Options
    Sorry to everyone having a crappy Monday for whatever reasons. 
    @sandbar517 Maybe you could name your baby arrot and then you can introduce your kids are arrot and elery! That name is terrible. Maybe she will be talked out of it!
  • Options
    Pre-bitch about needing to wait tomorrow at the OB office longer than necessary. I love the hospital and the OB's in the practice, but I dread the wait.  Already feeling anxious about it because DH will be walking with the twins around the hospital during it all.
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles wtf?!?! You already have a kid and have been through it before? Why is she suddenly an expert???
  • Options
    @justsuzie yesss please get my bacon Hitler out of here.