Weekly Randoms 10/23

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
Married June 2012
BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/23

• Options
    @bearwithme ugh I hate moving...you are on your own, mama!! We've decided we're never ever moving again. I doubt that will stick but I hate it sooo much!!

Anybody The Walking Dead fans???? I read all the comics this summer and have been a fan of the show since season 2, but I wasn't able to catch the season premier last night!!! Excited to watch it tonite with my hubby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bearwithme ahh that's so much moving!!! You are a super hero for dealing with it all!!!
    and I agree the premiere last year was eh.
  • Options
    @bearwithme I added coffee back in a couple of weeks ago.  The exhaustion was killing me.  It doesn't sound great a lot of mornings. 
  • Options
    My goal is to do some serious purging before this move but I really need to get DH on board since I've already purged my crap.
    November Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Is everyone that's drinking coffee doing full strength?  I thought last pregnancy I was told coffee is a no no, I had to cut my coffee drinking out a few months before my bfp due to severe reflux.  But have been craving it again now that my reflux seems to be under control and the weather is turning colder.  I could always google, but figured i would pose the question anyway.  
  • Options
    @bwow615 I drink one cup of full strength coffee every morning. That’s the only caffeine I have during the day though. If I want soda or something bubbly later on, I go for root beer or sprite. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lincbeesmom Don't know if you know this, but some root beers have caffeine.  Barq's for one, I know does.  And I think there are one or two others that do, too.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @lincbeesmom Just cuz I got trapped a few years ago for the same reason.  I love root beer.  I was pretty sure it was only Barq's.  Never heard of Bawls, or RootJack.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @tincupchalice can you purge for him...  :#
  • Options
    @bearwithme I want another latte freeze from Costco so bad!  Yum!
  • Options
    Speaking of purging, I almost had a panic attack when I realized nursery number 2 would not only be taking away our spare bed, it'll take away our storage closet. It seriously has so much stuff in there and I don't know where we'll put it. It has luggage, all my craft supplies, extra material from sewing projects, my sewing machine, our paper products, even my wedding dress.
    I am dealing with this exact situation.  Our spare room is my "dressing" room, but less fancy than it sounds. I get up earlier than H and the toddler so the spare room has my vanity, clothes, everything. I'm panicking, too. I'll have found a portable closet I can set up in the laundry room but it's going to be a major task to reconfigure it all.  
  • Options
    @cups4, ugh that sounds awful. 
    We'll have to move DH's small office space to our basement which he probably won't mind, but I'm not looking forward to change.
  • Options
    @bearwithme Moving in general sucks. I can’t inagine moving pregnant win a child!

@curleemama32 we have it recorded too. I don’t really like where the show was headed since they left the prison but I watch becuase I must not miss something. 

@artlea2013 we don’t have cable so I didn’t even know it was football season. Ignorance is bliss. 

• Options
    We catch up on Walking Dead when it comes on Netflix. Same with American Horror Story. I'm still mad at last season... I'm more annoyed with the fact that Maggie has been pregnant for like forever and still isn't showing???
  • Options
    @bearwithme I feel your pain. We’ve moved 4 times in the last year and will move twice more in the next year. It’s  really starting to get old. After that we will *hopefully* be in one place for 4 years! 
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco us, too. That room is our catchall right now. 
  • Options
    We still don't know where we're moving to or what the housing will be like.  Blerch.
    November Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Our house has 2 bedrooms upstairs (currently our room and DS’s rooms) and 1 on the main floor. We have no idea what we are going to do once the baby needs a nursery! DS is the world’s lightest sleeper so I don’t think room-sharing is an option. Also our third bedroom is currently my husband’s office that he works from full time. We’re hoping to be able to (financially) be able to move in the near future but it might be tricky for awhile...
  • Options
    I wish I can purge too. It's so hard. Moving makes it slightly easier but still. And amen that moving gets old! We are packing up to move to another apartment this weekend and my anxiety is shooting off the roof!

As for coffee, I'm trying really hard to stay away. I know my OB says a cup is ok, but I'd rather try not to consume any if I can.
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker