June 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 10/21-10/22

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms 10/21-10/22

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @yogamamabear HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That sounds like such a nice day, and how cool that they requested cupcakes from your bakery.
  • Options
    We're getting ready to go look at a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo a couple blocks away from our current apartment. However, there's no way in hell we can afford it. Manhattan real estate can suck it. ALSO, I told husband he has to start thinking about getting his driver's license. He is born and raised in Manhattan and has never needed one before. I feel like it might be necessary once the baby (maybe babies??) arrives.

@yogamamabear Happy birthday!!

@sabby2 I gold MH about the cat litter sitch for pregnant ladies. He is sooooo glad we didn't get a kitten. I am not so glad.

@kbrown2385 and @sabby2 and @catlady1215  That chicken sounds good! Do you season the rice krispies with anything? Or just salt/pepper on the chicken??

@marcus7676 @fantasticmrsfox @May14th2011 I'm with you on the struggle bus. I've been ready to go to sleep by 8:30 every night!

@krashke Have fun carving the pumpkins! I love this time of year.

@dinodna3 Have fun at the party today! Costume party sounds super fun.

@doxiemoxie212 So glad to hear that about Napa. I can't imagine how hard it is to tour the wineries whilst not imbibing! 

@Hollyyyyy What are you going to from blond???

@zamora_spin I have never had Indian food! I'm allergic to tree nuts and the almond paste in a lot of dishes keeps me away from it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sabby2, I love using the Mealime app. It does both meal ideas/recipes and grocery lists, although I don't think you can add other things manually. I haven't tried logging in on two devices, but it probably works.
    (haha @doxiemoxie212, wrote this up before seeing your post)

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 DH is born and raised in Manhattan too! I made him get his drivers license when we were 20. It was non-negotiable. Thank god he did or I'd have murdered him ages ago when we go visit my mom lol. His mom still doesn't know how, though, nor his youngest brother who lives in LA now. 
  • Options
    @yogamamabear happy birthday! It’s my oldest’s 4th birthday too <3
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    I had to maneauver around going out to sushi with my in laws today. They know I love it so it would be totally suspicious if we went there and I didn’t order it! Usually I’m pretty lenient with rules like that but last pregnancy I had it and it tasted funny and freaked me out. 
    It will be interesting trying to avoid it in the coming months because we go out with them every week that that’s one of the 3 places we go :#
  • Options
    I pretty much slept all day today. I feel a little guilty because it was so beautiful out. I did get out for about an hour to go to Michaels (halloween stuff is 60% off FYI). Now napping again until my husband calls to say he’s headed home so I can start dinner. 
  • Options
    OMG, @doxiemoxie212 I think we married unicorns. Lol! Yeah, this no dl thing is a pain in the ass. I'm going to have to make MH get it before he's 40 (just days before my DD). 

@lisa2589 Well done managing the wedding and alcohol. I've started ordering wine and just "forgetting" to drink it. 

@fantasticmrsfox What did you order when you were at the sushi place? I'm thinking I'll just order the teriyaki when it eventually comes up.

@cricci05 So jealous of your naps. I tried to squeeze one in this afternoon and it did not happen. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love the wine concoction ideas! @lisa2589. My DD's birthday party is Saturday and people will expect me to be drinking mimosas but maybe I will throw some seltzer in with oj? 

happy birthday  @yogamamabear!! Sounds like it was a great day for your family. 

Anyone else battling serious exhaustion? When I try to push through, I get light-headed and extremely nauseous. I'm struggling because I don't know how I am going to get through this busy work week. 
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sabby - We use the app "Our Grocery List". You can add your own groceries and sync it on any number of devices by using the same email.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @LaceyBee522 I asked to go to a different restraint :#
  • Options
    @chocomom2 I'm right with you with the exhaustion. It seems to hit me the hardest in the afternoons. I hope it eases up a bit for you this week. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @chocomom2 yes in the morning the other ladies had mimosas and I had OJ with sprite! It tasted good and looked the same. Just make yourself a glass beforehand!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @fantasticmrsfox awww happy birthday to him too!