June 2018 Moms
Options

TW: Possibly out

I didn't know which thread this would go under so, I'm making my own. 
Tw- having some light bleeding. 
Went into the er, they said my levels are where they should be, and my cervix is closed. I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound, and we'll see what they find. I'm preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best. 
Anyone else have light bleeding or spotting early on and go on to have a baby? 

Re: TW: Possibly out

• Options
    I have no prior experience but I'm so sorry for the stress you must be feeling. Keeping you in my thoughts. ❤️
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Miz_LizMiz_Liz member
    edited October 2017
    Spotting and light bleeding can be common at this stage.  It’s a good sign if your levels were where they should be.  Praying for you that you get good news soon on the US or follow up blood draw.  ::creepy internet hugs::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you and fx for the best news possible!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you!!! Hoping all is well!!!!
  • Options
    Thinking of you. Hope all is okay at your ultrasound tomorrow. Fx
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Hope all is well!
  • Options
    Hope all goes well! GL tomorrow!
  • Options
    DashainaDashaina member
    edited October 2017
    @May14th2011 I also have no experience with this... But my heart goes out to you for the stress and worry you are going through. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Many women have light bleeding and go on to have healthy babies. Fingers crossed this is the case for you too! Sending hugs and positive vibes!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sending good vibes your way. Sorry for the stress you are experiencing. Be extra kind to yourself.
  • Options
    My good friend had pretty significant bleeding and went on to have a healthy pregnancy.  Thinking good thoughts for you!
  • Options
    Thinking of you, sending T&P your way
  • Options
    @May14th2011 hugs FX for your u/s tomorrow. Keep us posted 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I had some spotting and light bleeding at about 5w with my son. I was positive I was miscarrying but when I went in for an U/S the next day they found the fetal pole. My LO is now 2 and doing great. I hope it turns out well for you, too. 
  • Options
    carshercarsher member
    edited October 2017
    I experience the same thing with my first pregnancy. Light to moderate spotting that went from brown to pink in colour. My daughter will be 2yrs old in December. 

This time around i am experiencing the same thing only this time it seems to be running on for longer and all pink spotting. I wish i had kept a journal to refer back to because at times i feel scared like i am about to experience a loss. I have not gone to the doc yet (6weeks) because it happend with mu first just slighly different but i will go this week.
  • Options
    Thinking of you! FX everything goes well today! <3
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Keeping my FX that your US goes well today! :heart:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Thinking of you, hope all is ok  <3
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    So much love to you.  I had some light bleeding at six weeks with DS.  I went in for an ultrasound and everything was okay.  It turned out my cervix was just really sensitive and sex earlier in the week caused me to bleed.  
  • Options
    goldenlolagoldenlola member
    edited October 2017
    Sending positive vibes your way!! Fingers crossed everything is ok <3  I had spotting for about two weeks weeks with DD, my OB put me on progesterone for 12 weeks.

ETA: Words

DD: 09/16/14 @ 37 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 09/29 @ 11 DPO | EDD: 06/11/18
    Betas: 10/04 - 235 | 10/10 - 2,975 | 10/13 - 8,150 | 10/16 - 21,987

• Options
    @May14th2011 thinking of you! Hoping everything goes well today  <3
  • Options
    Praying for you today! I had spotting in my last pregnancy and it was due to a sneaky yeast infection that had irritated my cervix. I hope it's as simple as that!
    Nov Sig Chall

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had significant bleeding during my third pregnancy right around 6 weeks. I'd been having some cramping, which I thought was normal, but then the bleeding started and we rushed to the ER. 

It felt like we waited forever and I remember while lying there that I could feel the blood flowing out of me. It was bright red. Sorry for TMI, but just to let you know, it wasn't just spotting. By the time they finally checked me, the flow had started to slow and they told me my cervix was still closed and my numbers were in a normal range. 

A few days later (because we were out of town when all of that happened), I went to my OB for an US. It turned out to be a vanishing twin, but I went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Just my story. I have had MCs, too, but I think it's encouraging that your cervix is closed and numbers look good! Hope your US goes well today!
  • Options
    I have a friend who experienced quite a bit of bleeding and went on to have a healthy, full-term baby girl. Thinking good thoughts for you today!  <3
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @May14th2011 that’s great news!!  Are they going to order more bloodwork for you?  So glad to see this update!
  • Options
    So happy to see this update!
  • Options
    @May14th2011 So happy you're not out! Fingers crossed for a textbook, boring rest of your pregnancy!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @May14th2011 so glad to hear! What a relief!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @May14th2011 So glad to see a great update!
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @May14th2011 glad for good news!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @May14th2011 so happy to see your update...:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad your appointment went well! Keeping everything crossed things continue in a good direction! :heart:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @May14th2011 with my DS I had spotting at about 6 weeks. Very similar to you- they checked my levels and my u/s just showed the sac a  it was early. I then also has spotting at1 3 weeks. He is now 2.5.

With this one I had spotting before I even knew I was pregnant. Everything has been fine since then :)

I hope your levels continue to rise. 
  • Options
    I had a friend that had spotting for a couple weeks early on and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. Thinking of you!
  • Options
    I pray things go well at your u/s. I went to the doctor monday I have been spotting for days (5 now). My betas came back "excellent" (doctors words). I know its hard. Keep your head up. I'm right there with you. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM