May 2018 Moms
Options

Currently too tired to (fill in the blank)

2»

Re: Currently too tired to (fill in the blank)

• Options
    @ivyvines6 what you making?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @yesthisiskim0401 I can’t live without my dry shampoo!
  • Options
    @yesthisiskim0401 I'm going to have to try that! I'm with @ivyvines6 I have a hard time with my hair not looking ashy/gray when I'm done (I usually use Psssst!) I end up having to take a damp paper towel to my styles hair to try to grab the surface powder... I feel like that defeats the purpose...

I've seen Batiste but never thought to give it a shot.
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    bumpemma said:
    Check my online message from Doctor to double check that I stop taking IVF medication tomorrow 
    I couldn't bring myself to bake a cake, usually love doing it, but I had one in the freezer so I did decorate one and forgot to take a photo
    It can be very hard to just stop. Last time I weaned myself and that's the plan for this go. I can stop my progesterone suppositories on Saturday, but plan to go from 2 to 1 a day instead for a week.
  • Options
    Also too lazy for laundry. We’re still at a hotel for another month so I have to go down to their little coin operated laundry center which means:

1) I have to go to the bank to get quarters 
    2) I have to drag my laundry to the first floor 
    3) Go back upstairs for 30 minutes while it washes
    4) Go back down and put them in the dryer 
    5) Go back up for 40 minutes while they dry
    6) Go back down to get them 
    7) Put everything away so they don’t wrinkle 

I just wish I had the option of leaving it in the dryer for 3 days while I keep pressing Freshen Up in hopes I’ll have the energy to put them away. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I took a sick day from work (I never take sick days unless it is one of the kids who is sick) and I spent the entire day laying on the couch watching TV. Still tired! 

The worst is my kids (4 and 6) don’t know I am pregnant yet so they don’t understand why mommy is so tired all the time.
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco Why is it hard to stop the suppositories?  I am supposed to stop in 2 weeks.  
  • Options
    I’m tired of everything at the moment. Especially since I’m on the anti nausea meds. They have me loopy and tired. Smh
  • Options
    Way too tired to grade. Or do dishes.   Parent a very active 2.5 year old. Go grocery shopping. This sucks. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    justsuzie said:
    @suchaglencoco Why is it hard to stop the suppositories?  I am supposed to stop in 2 weeks.  
    Sorry, I didn't word that right. Mentally it can be very hard, at least it was for me and a few others I know. To me, it was a crutch and I knew the placenta was taking over the production, but it was still hard to stop cold turkey. So I didn't. I went from 2 injections a day down to 1. So this time I just plan to wean again.
  • Options
    +1 for laundry. I'm going to have to rewash the load in the washer in the morning, but also too tired to care. We've needed paper towels for 2 days, but I forgot to get them at the grocery store the other day and I'm too tired to go back to a
    store to get them. Hopefully I don't run out of hand towels because clearly I don't have the energy to wash them haha 
  • Options
    ...do all of the things. 
  • Options
    disney7278disney7278 member
    edited October 2017
    @suchaglencoco first off- your screen name literally makes me so freaking happy. Love it.
    second- it's true. Had I known as a kid I'd have to wear pants because... you know.. "socially acceptable blah blah blah" I wouldn't have hurried up and grown up. 
  • Options
    Tonight it was too cook anything. My kids got lunch shoes and I ate cereal. My husband had to feed himself which he wasn’t super impressed about but he is also a grown ass adult so he needs to suck it up. I’m working full time and growing a human.
  • Options
    To do any house work... DS is taking an epic nap. I could get so much done. But nope, ate ice cream and am laying in bed, dreading making dinner.