May 2018 Moms
Options

Why I’m Crying Today

13»

Re: Why I’m Crying Today

• Options
    @ivyvines6 of course! lol i don't know, shrek got me in the last pic. I've seen the movie a ton, but, you know.... hormones lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was standing in line at the bank today and my eyes started to fill up with tears because I thought about how my sister lives so far away and I won't be seeing her until the spring. Lol I wish you could save the tears for when you are home at least.
  • Options
    I'm crying because I'm freaking exhausted! My son is going through a major sleep regression for some reason and is taking its toll. It has been a week if no naps at all and no sleep at night. We've all had colds (aggravated by the fact that we live in the middle of an orchard and it's harvest time) so we all need the rest. I don't know who's cried more me or him.
  • Options
    Chelsea and cole from teen mom 2's new video about how they met 
  • Options
    I got to thinking about how much I'm going to miss my son when I go to the hospital to have this baby and ugly cried for 15 minutes. Then, last night I went to a wedding. The entire thing made me cry. I was a stupid mess.
  • Options
    I cried last night because I'm basically a worthless human being after my medicine wears off, so I laid down in bed around 7 to keep from puking.   My poor son just wanted to play with me so he drug his trains in there and sat on the bed with me for over an hour playing.  I felt so bad.  He hasn't been able to spend a lot of time with me this week since I had a couple really rough days and he went to his grandparent's so I could rest.   
  • Options
    @codeeye omg seriously! I am NOT a crier normally, now EVERYTHING is making me cry lol

I cried because my husband was sweet and respectful and told me that he's fine if we never end up having sex during this pregnancy, he'll be there an happy no matter what because we're having a baby (we definitely have, but we're going about a week between sessions because of exhaustion and nausea)

I've cried over about 15 songs recently that I hear all the time and are not super emotional

I cried because my husband is so sweet and has been working with DS on his reading. He just connects with him in a way I can't and he's advancing by leaps and bounds since he started working with him.

It just goes on forever lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker