June 2018 Moms

Weekend Random Saturday & Sunday Oct 14 & 15

2»

Re: Weekend Random Saturday & Sunday Oct 14 & 15

• @doxiemoxie212 that is so awesome!!! I’m glad it went well  :)
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 - I love your mom just from that recount, lol. So cute!!

As for squatty potties, I've never had a problem with my BMs. My issue now is that I'm pregnant and my GI system is slowing down and absorbing more and I just don't have to go every day apparently. Literally zero urge. A squatty potty wouldn't help with that. But thanks for the recommendation! I fully plan to buy one at some point in the future for H, and have wanted to for a while. :smile:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • @izza2 I also never had issues with my BMs (daily like clockwork, at least once a day.. Sometimes twice! Hahaha)  unless pg (with DD1 and 2 I had some issues) but this pg only a few times at the beginning but wasn't doing the squat. Hahahahha. And as for non pg BMs, it definitely made them faster coming out. Idk how to explain that better. Anyway I also understand what you are saying and I'm totally not trying to argue that this would work for you when clearly you know your body and what's going on with it! :smile: Hopefully you can find a solution or it eases up quick! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Left the house at 9:00 am and didn’t get home until 7:30 pm, which would be fine if it was for something exciting...but not for a kid’s birthday party that is 2.5 hours away without traffic.  And so.many.screaming.kids!  
  • @Dashaina that poop gif is golden!! Also, good luck with the ducks once you get them back ;) 

@doxiemoxie212 I LOVE how you told your mom!!

@Miz_Liz that sounds brutal! You must be toast!
  • @doxiemoxie212 ~ Love that your surprise went over so well! Love the story  <3 Enjoy your visit. But don’t breathe too deeply. 
  • Our comissary started carrying non-dairy oreo ice cream and it's the best thing ever. Oh man.. I'm eating way too much right now. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Aaah that's so sweet! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your trip!
  • @doxiemoxie212 That is so sweet! Brought tears to my eyes! Glad you were able to surprise her.
  • @doxiemoxie212 what a great surprise! Made me cry a little. 
  • Sure is quiet around here today.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our power just went out. Makes it super hard to get ready for a wedding when you need to plug stuff in. Waaaaahhhhhh
  • Finally made it pumpkin picking. Probably the worst idea I’ve had lately. It was like 90 degrees in the sun and I am exhausted, but my 2 year old had fun and that’s all that matters. 
  • Finally hopped on a computer to update my siggy.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• edited October 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 if you don’t mind spending some $$$ Nordstrom will turn any of their bras into nursing bras. I’m a 32DD and my band never changed through pregnancy. I lived in sports bras towards the end tho for comfort haha

ETA: Apparently the bump wanted me to post this here instead??  Moving this to the correct place. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My big kitteh has been extra snuggly towards me lately. He is not typically an attention seeking, snuggly guy.  Maybe it's the pregnancy?  I'll take it though.  My kittens, however, are the cuddliest little monsters ever and I love it!  Meriadoc (Merry) laid on my chest snuggling and purring for like an hour today. <3
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• meagster13meagster13 member
    edited October 2017
    @sabby2 my cat does not typically cuddle me. Just DH. He has been ALL about me for the last week. He is currently at my shoulder. When pg with DS, kitty did the same thing. Was constantly trying to cuddle me and wanted to live on my belly. I for sure think they can sense the baby. 

Edited because words are hard and auto correct doesnt like me tonight. 
  • @meagster13 we didn't have any of our cats last time I was pregnant, just our dog.  My dog never acts any different but my big cat I'm noticing a difference so far.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• I got the ducks back... Forgot to close the door this morning and 2 of them were uncatchable... Will be visiting the neighbor again tomorrow.. Ugh. Then my DH and I got into a HUGE fight this morning.. Just after the ducks escaped and he's basically not talking to me unless he absolutely has to.. Eff my life right now. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @Dashaina Sorry about the ducks and that you and H had a fight. Was it about the Ducks? You guys have so much going on! I hope you make up quickly. 
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chocomom2 oh it started with the ducks but it has nothing to do with the ducks.. If you know what I mean. We have some serious underlying communication and team work issues. Oh well in a week it will go back to status quo unfortunately. But it is what it is... Never really been happy or in love..we just kinda got stuck with each other in a way... Ha!  So I guess this is the alternative. 
  • @sabby2 my cat was incredibly cuddly last time I was pregnant, even towards the end he would hug my belly and purr. He is usually an asshole cat and a troublemaker. As soon as I found out I am pregnant this time, he sits on my belly and purrs every evening. 

• @Dashaina I am sorry :( is he open to talking about things?  

• @doxiemoxie212 Loved reading about your surprise!  So fun!  And yes, brought a tear to my eye too.  :)  

Sounds like the rest of you had some fun/exciting/not so exciting weekends too!  I was at a conference for church Friday night/Saturday then yesterday we hung out with my family for most of the day.  It was a great weekend! 
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @doxiemoxie212 just catching up on the weekend posts (instead of actually working). I love your surprise and am so glad it worked out! 
  • @Miz_Liz no, not usually. Because anything I say is. "emotional" and "crazy and" irrational". As I said it is what it is... 
  • @Dashaina I am sorry :/ I hope that you can find a way to get through to him so you don’t live feeling like you “settled”.
  • @Dashaina I'm really sorry YH makes you feel that way. I agree with @Miz_Liz - I hope you can get through to him, that sounds really hard. That type of gas lighting would make me feel terrible.
  • @Miz_Liz and @zamora_spin the thing is I knew what I was getting into when we started down this amazing adventure and I definitely don't feel jilted or like I've settled... It's just more that I'm frustrated and pg and he has really high and actually pretty reasonable expectations of my behavior and I just want to lay around and mope... Which doesn't make me feel good and he knows that and it hurts him and frustrates him to see me do this to myself... So really I think he just doesn't know how to handle my emotions and it's frustrating him. He can do so many amazing things but interacting with women has never been on that list... Hahahahah