June 2018 Moms

Weekend Random Saturday & Sunday Oct 14 & 15

Hey ladies! What's going on this weekend? Shout out your randoms.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Random Saturday & Sunday Oct 14 & 15

• We might be going to buy a new wall oven. Super exciting. But our ovens been broken since, I think, February  :D
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Dashaina they are so cute!! Do you have a lot of animals?
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshineandwhiskey OH that is super exciting! My washer has been broken for like 2 years. I've been using the river near us. I also have a counter oven and can't wait to get a large oven. So I totally know how exciting it is getting a new appliance! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Wide awake watching the news because I like to depress myself first thing in the morning.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sunshineandwhiskey seriously the picture doesn't even do them justice... The cuteness level is so high! Lol we have a cat, we're trying to give away (he tried to pounce a baby chick yesterday)... And we have 8 hens and 2 two week old chicks (our broody hen hatched them!! It was our first time doing chicks.) We had a gorgeous rooster who recently ran into a cement wall and broke his own neck. He was really fun and pretty friendly. We raised all of our birds from 3 week old chicks, except the ducks and one hen.
  • @sabby2 hahahhaha... I know what you mean about depressing. Oh! We watched Fright Night (Netflix 1985 remake with Colin Ferrell and David Tenant) and it was so well done! The ending was great and I found it overall very enjoyable. I am also looking forward to hearing about @doxiemoxie212 mom surprise! 
  • @sunshineandwhiskey yay for new ovens!!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @kbrown2385 I'm so jealous you can go buy real books! I wish we had something like that in English here. I have some real books, but I read so much that electrónic is what works best for me at our location. Share with us what you end up buying!! I know what you mean about not being hot for the first time. That was me yesterday which is why I think nausea. Held off for me until I laid down to watch a movie. Lol
  • Going on a hike today. I asked 2 of my friends to join us and they were coming up with excuses as they got the cold. Totally fine, stay at home and rest. Got a message back later that they will join us. I said - um, I don't want to get sick from you. We'll see...
  • @Dashaina squeeeeeee 
    they are so adorable!!! Do you live on a big piece of land? 
  • @sunshineandwhiskey yay for new ovens!!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @RachelH77 mm mm fries and food sound delicious right about now! 

@cupcakeforme we own 4 (quarter acre to 1/2 acre sizes vary ) islands  all near by (within quarter mile one is right across from us) and 24 acres with ocean access along one side (touching ocean) and a creek. We live on the smallest of our islands and it is tucked into a no thru way private bay with no other properties or neighbors. 
  • edited October 2017
    @sabby2 I can’t  wait for @doxiemoxie212 story either!! Stay safe!

@kbrown2385 have fun pumpkin picking! We went last weekend when it was 80 degrees. 

@RachelH77 Have fun! Enjoy the DS free time!

@sabby2 I can’t remember the last time I watched the news. For that reason. 

Eta: why are words so hard
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Dashaina I’m hoping I’ll find some good ones. I’ll have my 2 years old with me, so that will limit my hunting abilities a little lol. Those ducks are seriously cute! 

@sunshineandwhiskey I love appliance shopping! So exciting! It’ll be 82 here today, but it won’t be 90 so that’s the positive haha. I miss having a real fall. South Carolina doesn’t do it for me here.

• food shopping and getting the house together. I am traveling for work leaving on Sun back Thur. going with my boss who does not know so this should be interesting.
  • @kbrown2385 Yeah that may make it a bit tough for sure! lol.  Well maybe you'll find something that she can be engrossed in for a few minutes while you peruse! Hee hee. I think I may be in love with my ducks.  Hahahahhaha.

@sourkim Do you want your boss to know or will you try keeping it secret?  :wink:
  • chocomom2chocomom2 member
    edited October 2017
    @kbrown2385 We are heading to a book sale at the library today too! I am always looking for books for my classroom so I am excited for 50c books. Fingers crossed our two year olds cooperate!

H is gone backpacking this weekend with friends and I am kind of excited to have my bed to myself tonight. Haha. Also DD and I are going to have a special movie night so that will be fun. 
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @izza2 omg I am lmao right now.  I'm sorry girl. I know the plight of constipation in pg sucks and is real.  I found, for me at least, when I started getting into a squat position to poop it usually solves the issue.  So we have an upside-down milk crate in our bathroom and it puts me at the right level.  They also have those squatty potty steps which have gotten rave reviews on Amazon and other places, if you want something that blends in better in the bathroom, because it fits right around the toilet base and tucks away when not being used.  I know I was a total skeptic about the positioning when we poop...but I'm telling you it worked.
  • Made hashbrowns and a bacon and sweet pepper omelet for breakfast. My pounding headache from yesterday is back. Trying some tea to see if caffeine will help it.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sunshineandwhiskey Hope you find a great oven! 

@Dashaina Cute ducks! 

@kbrown2385 Hope you have fun at the pumpkin patch. It never gets cool
    here in FL too. 

@sabby2 Do twins run in your family
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @sabby2 that’s exciting!! 

@izza2 I hope your pooping regulates  ;)  
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ooooh @sabby2 Twins?!? also I need someone to come make me hash browns and bacon now. K thx

This nausea and exhaustion while chasing around a toddler is no joke. I may not make it to nap time. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank God for naps. That's all.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 - So excited!! Can't wait for your recount of the visit!!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• The smoke is bad, guys. If you've ever been to San Francisco and seen the fog rolling in, it's like that today.... except it's not fog; it's smoke. 
  • I know this isn’t something I’m doing random, but it’s just my random fact of my first trimester. My husband always smells like he bathes in onions. I don’t know why. I know he doesn’t. The guy like showers 5 times a day and you’d think he’d smell like his peppermint soap. But nope. Onions like it’s seeping out of his pores and it is slowly killing me. And it only happens when I’m pregnant. Whew glad I got that off my chest. 
  • @izza2 @Dashaina I second the squatting! I started keeping a foot stool in my bathroom about a year ago.

Life.
    Changing. 
  • @izza2 I also use a stool. Its in the bathroom for DS but I use it to poop and it really is life changing!

@Dashaina CUTE ducks!

I took DS to see trolls at the theatre this morning for our community day. It was his second movie and he did really well. :D He is now at my sisters and I should be being productive but I'm laying in the recliner with my cat and latte instead. 
  • I'm working on a poster for work. Boo. Normally I would make doing these things on the weekend more enjoyable by enjoying a beer while I work, but alas, no liquid motivation for me. 

And I may have to go in tomorrow to try not to fall behind with my upcoming work trips. Though really, I need to take a break and relax. I'm feeling lots of guilt for working too hard and all the stress and anxiety that goes along with it. 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C