April 2018 Moms

FFFC 10/13

ngolimentongolimento member
edited October 2017 in April 2018 Moms
It's Friday the 13th!  Let's get this bugaboo day rolling with some confessions!

ETA: I just had an idea!   How about this go around we confess past misbehavior that we are sorry/not sorry about.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: FFFC 10/13

• Loading the player...
  • Backstory first:  I was viciously bullied when I was a kid, and the teachers in my miserable excuse for an elementary school participated in and encouraged it.  One teacher in particular attacked me unprovoked on the first day of second grade, grabbing my arm hard enough to bruise and shaking me as I walked into the classroom before telling me "I am going to make your year hell" (yes she swore at a little second grader).  Needless to say, I hated her.

So, fast forward about a year, and one of the usual kids was bullying me during recess, and I snapped.  He ran from me, and when he realized he couldn't shake me, he ran for the teachers.  Wouldn't you know it, one of the teachers on playground duty was the evil witch from hell.  So I let him get riiiiggt up to her, then I shoved him as hard as I could.  He fell smack into her legs, and they both went down.  I got into SO much trouble, but it was so worth it.

I still get a little glow in my heart whenever I think back on it :p.
    Holy shit balls. The human in me, let alone the mom in me, is so angry at that hateful teacher.

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ladythrice yeah, I still hate her to this day, because the adult in me is horrified that a teacher could do that.  In her (sort of) defense, my dad was the president of the school board, and I was kind of a natural target when policies were handed down they didn't like.  I also was always bigger than the other kids, so nobody ever believed that I was being bullied.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @ngolimento that is terrible!! I hope that teacher is retired/fired at this point? What a crock.
  • @ngolimento that's disgusting. If someone is capable of treating a child like that, what possesses them to become a teacher?
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @ngolimento I can relate to your story a bit - I was always taller by at leave 6-12 inches out of all the girls in my class, but was the youngest. When a kid sticks out, its like they can't just have a bad day or be sad and they don't get a lot of sympathy. What that teacher did was so unacceptable, sorry you had to deal with that.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @lund honestly, the world is better place thanks to you!!! 

@ngolimento I'm honestly at a loss for words about that teacher. I appreciate not always liking a policy a parent hands down being on the board but taking it out of a second grader? AYFKM. That sweet revenge though played out like something in a movie. I bet your parents were secretly proud. did they know about the bullying? that is so messed up. I was always way taller than anyone else in school and I agree, everyone assumes you then can't be bullied but the girls were so mean to me at that age. 

@hedgepig that feels like friend-darwinism at its best. You want to go to Europe, stop sucking as a human. I wish i could have been brave like that when I was younger. 

@ladythrice your sisters are lucky to have you. I could have used someone like you in my corner when I was doing my own tour de dirt bags. 
  • @stalkinghorse, it was a complicated situation for me and my parents.  Back then, we were in an extremely conservative small community that very much operated by "spare the rod spoil the child", and my parents were that way too.  So, all they heard from authority figures is that I was getting into fights and that I was the problem.  

They did eventually move us across the country to a big city when I started coming home with cracked ribs and bruises (by middle school I was told if the negative reports kept happening I'd end up in military school, and the kids noticed I stopped defending myself).  It was almost a religious experience to have teachers who didn't tell me constantly I was an awful person, and to be able to walk down a hallway without being kicked/hit/spat on.  I would have moved heaven and Earth for my new teachers and instantly became a 4.0 student.  High school was paradise for me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @ngolimento That is so awful!!  I can't believe the teachers would not protect you from something like that, and even worse, that they would join in.
  • Hahaha @mikkimikey did she find out you did it? That is great! My H would throw out just one of his roommates socks per week to get back at him and "establish dominance"?!! wtf lol 
  • @ngolimento omg how was that teacher even employed? I'm sorry you dealt with that. I would have knocked that teacher and kid both the f*ck out!!!! That makes me scared for my own kids. I was bullied to a degree boys in elementary and middle school.  I was called ugly, fat and other names.... those same boys ended up messaging me in my 20's trying to tell me how beautiful I had become. Ha let's say I ripped them a new one! 

@ladythrice I would have retaliated for my family too! No shame!!

I confess to using dry shampoo a little too much! I have too much hair to wash and dry it everytime I shower. It takes me about an hour and this mom doesn't have time for all that!! 
  • bahahaa @mikkimikey I have definitely seen lone shoes on the side of the road and wondered about them. Now I know!!! 
  • @saralee797-2 it was likely a scorned sister!!  :D
  • @kaymaroo I totally did the same thing!  I was all "lucky jerks" about it until I found out for my kid :p
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • nmtaynmtay member
    edited October 2017
    Well if no one appreciated it I'm deleting it. Anyone from TTTC knows 100% what I'm talking about and I was hoping to find someone here who got it. So much for that.
  • kaymaroo said:
    I I don't read the "It's a Boy/Girl" thread because I'm super salty that all y'all know what you're having and I don't yet. It's not even like I'm really hoping for one or the other, I just want to know already. It's very petty.
    This is me too!  Especially since I am at the very end of the month, everything happens last for me :cry:
  • kaymaroo said:
    Past behavior story time: In college my then-boyfriend lived in a house with 4 other guys he met online. They ended up being complete d-bags and were complete jerks to him. A whole feud sprang up out of it and in the end they ended up getting him kicked out (one of the guy's mom owned the house so all it took was a phone call). I had spent a lot of time there so I knew it was 100% not his fault, so I helped him get revenge. They were all out of the house on the day he moved out. I poured a trail of sugar from the front door into the living room and their bedrooms (all carpeted so you couldn't tell and they never vacuumed). I took a carton of milk and poured it into the carpet under one of the couches in the living room. I dropped a huge open container of yogurt behind the fridge. We went back a few weeks later for him to pick up his mail and they had every window open with fans going because the place absolutely reeked and they couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from, and there were millions of ants marching in and out of the house along the sugar trail I had left. I have no remorse.
    This is amazing. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • I social media stalk my husband's first wife even though I've never met her and DH hasn't spoken to her (other than to say thanks when she offered condolences when his dad passed) since they split. They were married for less than 5 years and never had kids. It's not a weekly or even a monthly occurrence--just the occasional check-in. I like to think it's a "keep your enemies closer kind of thing." :) 
  • @ngolimento - what a freakin creep! Yuck! I’m glad you were using condoms. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JJMNO1616 lol that is awesome!  I got turned off from booty calls because the one time I did it, the dude was teeeeeerrible.  He would just sit there and "stir", and the whole time he did it, I was thinking "Am I getting punked?  This is a joke, right?".
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @ngolimento My dude from HS just layed there. I thought he had fallen asleep at first but no... he was just laying there doing nothing. I thought I was getting punked too. The entire situation was so bizarre that I just stopped and got off him because I felt like I was having sex with him against his will or something. To make matters worse he slept in SO late the next day and wouldn't leave my apartment! It's so crazy knowing I had built him up in my head for so many years and then that one night just completely changed everything. 
  • Oooh I have one!!! 

I met this guy through a roommate in college. We went to a dancehall and we made out on the dance floor and were getting all hot and bothered. He kept making comments about going back to my apt. Which I was all for! Then as we are all leaving (My friends/his friends) he starts acting differently and rude and says he isn't coming over. Okay fine! So a few weeks later his friend that was messing around with one of my roommates comes over and brings him. I had no idea he was coming. So he starts flirting with me. His friend who was his ride decided he is going to leave. So I tell him it's fine that I'll give him a ride back. He stated he lived about 40 minutes away which is where i was headed that next day anyway. So I have my way with him that night and made his ass sleep on the couch. Mind you it's a small ass couch that comes with the apartment. Very uncomfortable. So the next morning I get up super early and he is still knocked out on the couch. We lived in a four bedroom apartment where they lease the bedrooms individually so we all had seperate locks/keys to our bedrooms and the common areas stuff came with the apartment. I knew he needed a ride home but I decided to leave him on the couch and figure out how he was going to get home. He was blowing up my phone that day, and I never spoke to him again.