Pregnant after IF
Options

2nd Trimester Check In For The Week of October 9th

Good morning!

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this especially long journey we call "infertility."

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appointment is and what for. If I'm missing anyone from this list, or you are new to the 2nd tri, please let me know and I will add you.

Please let us know when you have graduated to 3rd trimester so that I can update.

Mommies to be:

@klake42 EDD 1/2 with TWINS!!

@ryannenikole EDD 1/8 with 1 boy!!

@caseyw8784 EDD 1/25 with 1 boy and 1 girl!

@thucks  EDD 2/17 Girl!

@kaseycoco EDD 2/27 Boy!

@momma6angels11  EDD 3/9 (B/G twins)

Question: Are you planning on doing Maternity  photos? If so about what week will you plan for?

Re: 2nd Trimester Check In For The Week of October 9th

• Options
    Hello everyone!
    I'm 18+3 today with b/g twins. I've been feeling them move for several weeks now, but their movements are getting stronger. 
    Sleeping is not always so easy.
    My next appointment is with the MFM doctor for my AS tomorrow. I cant wait to see my babies, its only been about 2 1/2 weeks since my last appointment but it feels like forever!! Lol!
    I do plan on doing Maternity photos, but I just have to figure out when. Last time I got them done I was 30wks, but this time its twins and im not sure about when to get them. I dont want to have a date set and happen to go in labor early or something.  ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME!!
  • Options
    Hi and happy Monday :)@momma6angels11 how exciting that the movements are getting stronger. Have they been strong enough for your hubs to feel them yet? For the maternity shoot, idk how early you might expect to go into labor with twins, 30 weeks sounds early for labor, but I have no experience with that. I'm guessing since you'll be bigger with twins you could prob do 27-29 weeks and get nice bump shots while sill being comfortable.

AFM I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow and I'm excited to reach the half way point! My AS isn't for another two weeks (just weird timing of appointments caused it to be later) and I don't have anything else until then. I would like to do maternity photos but have to see who I can find to do it for a good price. I might try to do something around the holidays with a cute winter/Christmas theme with cozy scarves and hot cocoa, which would put me around 30-31 weeks. 
    TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
    10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
    2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
    5/17 FET#1 BFN  
    6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good morning ladies. 
    I am 21w3d with baby girl. My next apt isn't until the 30th. We have a heart echo test that day and a 4 week follow up with my OB's Nurse practitioner. I am getting a hair bit more movement but not much but right now I'll take what I can get. 
    I did a maternity shoot with the twins at 30 weeks. I haven't decided yet if I will do any with this pregnancy. I'm on the fence. We didn't do newborn pics with the twins so I kinda want to do those this time around and maybe have a friend take some maternity pics. The person we use for a photographer charges a package deal of $520 or  $435 for both or $360 for just newborn.  She likes to do maternity pictures at 36 weeks. 
    Me: 33  DH: 39
    Me: Endo, PCOS, 
    DH: low life span and mobility 
    Married and TTC since 12/2008
    3 IUI's in 2012
    IVF #1 BFN 08/2012
    IVF #2 11/2012 Twin Girls born at 35wks 7/2013
    ER 4/2016 Freeze all 11 embryo's 
    FET #1 5/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #2 7/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #3 09/2016 Thawed 3 Transfered 1 CP 
    FET #4 1/2017 Transfer 2 CP 
    FET #5 April 24, 2017 Transfering 1 BFN
    FET #6 June 8, 2017 Transfer 2 Beta #1 721 Beta #2 1363  
    US on 7/5 1 baby found EDD 2/24/18
    Insta acct ionlywant1more

• Options
    @kaseycoco thanks! So far the hubby cant feel them yet. Im thinking about aiming for 28 to 30 weeks for photos. Congrats on reaching the half way point! Christmas maternity pics sound awsome!
    @thucks i definitely want to do newborn pics! 
    AFM I had my AS at the MFM yesterday and everything went well..both babies are 8oz each and they both kept flipping up a storm. My next MFM appointment will be November 7th for an echo.
  • Options
    @momma6angels11 I think 28-30 weeks should be fine to do a photo shoot.  The average for twins is 35 weeks and since your di/di it makes you lower risk than a mo/di or mo/mo.  i'm glad your babies are growing well. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17