January 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF trucks. I could not sleep last night, and DD was up early, so we were able to leave ~20 minutes earlier than we normally do for day care/work. Well, I was stopped behind three trucks tag-teaming their way up the one lane road I have to take for ~20 miles. The speed limit is 55, and for the majority of the time they were going 35 miles per hour. WTF. No. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 - ugh that's the worst!

WTF to my face which has decided a week before my brother's wedding is the perfect time to start breaking out. Real cool.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF my dog, who has taken to barking at squirrels in the backyard (or something, I can't really figure out what he's after) at 2am. Every night. 
  • Options
    WTF- it's Wednesday? Definitely thought it was Tuesday.
    Also, a big WTF to my AC and DH. The AC is leaking (I think it's the condenser pump?) and we've been putting towels down to contain the leak. I check the towels morning and noon, he's supposed to check them before bed. Well, he did not and when I went to do laundry the room was flooded! I swear, the harder I try the worse things get. I'be been really slacking on the housework, and now that I'm trying to get back on track it seems like everything is crashing down around me. I just wanted to wash our sheets!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to the woman who was flailing her arms out the window of her car in order to force herself into my lane this morning (in an area where there were NO turns for 5 blocks and she had plenty of time to merge)

• Options
    I feel you ladies with WTF for driving. I find myself having ZERO patience with idiot drivers right now. Like just because you put on your turn signal doesn't mean you can move on over into my car.

WTF glucose test. I already have a headache, now I'm nauseous too.
  • Options
    WTF to TB app. Wth do you keep signing me out?? It's really annoying and I can't ever remember which password it is. Luckily I always guess right in the first few tries. 
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    WTF to do list several miles long. Between work lists, home lists, and baby lists, im becoming so overwhelmed!!! 

@mamakassie2 I can sympathize with the AC DH stress. Our upstairs units leak anytime it gets over 80 degrees outside...It's been like this all summer and DH STILL hasn't fixed it!!
  • Options
    @gusgus14 that sucks. That happened to me at week 19 right before a friend's wedding. A lot of concealer and poweder helped. I figured it was dark and would look okay in pics if my make-up was a lot heavier than normal. Also, yesterday 3 huge white heads appeared on my chin/jawline suddenly, I walked around like that for at least 1.5 hrs before I knew.

My WTF is to the giant spider that ran out from under the cabinet this morning towards my bare feet in the bathroom. I cursed regarding how big the spider was. In the time I went to get a shoe from the closet to kill it, DH got out of bed and killed it for me. I was like that's so sweet. So happy the bug guy comes tomorrow to treat our house.

Also, had bad traffic this morning where there is normally none. I went from being 5 mins early to 8 mins late.
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 UGH College students are so obnoxious! I live right near a major university and get side eye, and sometimes straight up stares from them when DH and I go out to eat. Like, yes, actually, people outside of college can eat here too, including pregnant folks. 
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 @darkrose88 we used to live right by a major university, also well known for their arts program, and I'd walk through their campus (downtown) pretty much every day with my kids on our daily walks.  Nothing made me feel more old and less hip!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    Yeah people keep asking me if I'm "almost done". Um, nope, not even in 3rd tri yet. But thanks.
  • Options
    Ugh yes! I had a co-worker yesterday who said "Aren't you about ready to pop?! You need to walk more and get that baby out!" I just said "Well, I'm not due until January so I don't really want her to come out yet." 
  • Options
    @egirl1025 I cant find a gif that's appropriate enough to express my anger for you. I HATE when people park like idiots!!

Can teething be my other WTF for the day? It's exhausting.
  • Options
    @egirl1025 such a twat! hope you left a nasty note for the d-bag. Grrrr. 

Nobody is commenting on my bump (which is huge I think) and I can't wait to be annoyed with the comments. I'm thinking this a FTM brain thing. Ha. 

First timer! 
    BFP: May 6, 2017 EDD: Jan. 13, 2018
  • Options
    This is the second day the person parked next to me and yesterday was similar but I could still wiggle in.  I did seriously think about putting a sign on my car that said pregnant lady parking, please leave space!!!  Now I realize that I am encroaching on the line, but the person on my other side was on the line so I had to space accordingly and, the other spot next to me was still open!!  If you cannot fit and give space do not park there!!!  

Thanks for the solidarity ladies.
  • Options
    WTF to work being so busy I can't participate on the bump! I feel like I've missed out on a lot just this week 
  • Options
    @gusgus14 NOOO!!! Report that for sure! Can you tell if the chair itself is damaged?
  • Options
    WTF insomnia. I just want to sleep past 4am, is that so hard?? 
  • Options
    @Peepster I’m with ya! It’s comforting to know I’m not the only one with people around making douche bag comments like ‘omg are you having twins?!?!’ As they look at my belly and I tell them I have 13 weeks left. No! I’m not having twins!! Why do people think it’s okay to make comments like that? Keep it to yourself! 

WTF to my job...which I’m growing to hate more and more with each passing day. Can’t tell if it’s because I’m pregnant or it’s dawning on me how much they take advantage of me.

• Options
    @gusgus14 omg, yes report the damage!! That is so ridiculous. 
  • Options
    I'm my own WTF. So tired, falling asleep in German class. And although I can park, I swear my brain is just on vacation while driving. Yesterday I attempted to get into the wrong locked car. 

@gusgus14 hope the glider is okay. I would RAGE about that!
  • Options
    @schaze @darkrose88 @libbberty - They're getting an angry phone call for sure! Thankfully the glider is okay, no damage that we could find. FedEx and UPS are both on my last nerve. UPS just delivered a box of baseboards completely open the other day and left it to where I couldn't get my car into the garage without getting out and moving it; luckily it wasn't heavy. They have both also been known to set stuff in wet spots in front of the garage (we have one spot where our gutter drips and so there's a giant wet spot for days after it rains). We have a covered front porch! Use it! 
  • Options
    Well, we figured out my rash/bug bites situation... because the roomie's cat has fleas. 

We finally had enough things to connect to think to check her for fleas (she's dropping eggs when she scratches :s ) and it's all finally falling into place. We've got many weeks of work ahead of us.

Still don't know why no one else doesn't have the multitude of bites that I do; she literally laid on my husband's bare chest last night, and I woke up with six new bites. None on him.
  • Options
    Oh @scatteringashes That sounds terrible. On the bright side at least you finally know what's going on
  • Options
    @scatteringashes Yick, that sucks but at least you've got to the bottom of it. FX the treatment works quick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    @scatteringashes as much as it sucks, I'm glad you have answers!
  • Options
    Thanks, y'all! I agree that it's better to know, and honestly, of all the options, fleas is probably more manageable than most. Tomorrow I gotta call up the OB to check on any concerns they might have with treatment stuff or the volume of bites.  Doesn't seem like it'll be an issue, but I do wanna touch base with the doctor and my next appointment isn't for another week and a half.
  • Options
    @scatteringashes that really sucks but glad you found out what it is. I wonder if like mosquitoes they are drawn to pregnant women? Maybe that is why DH didn't get any bites but you did. They could sense all the extra blood you are producing.