TTC after 35
Options

TTC # 3 at 43 after Mirena.. (Children Mentioned)

Hello Everyone,
My name is Lovey, (yes my real name  :)). I’m 43 and TTC my third child. I had 3 miscarriages, so I am trying to be hopeful. I had a Mirena for 9 years and took it out today. I am divorced and now dating my SO who doesn’t have any kids. We’ve dated on and off since 7th grade, and timing was always an issue. So here we are and it’s an incredible feeling. My ex-husband is a wonderful Dad to DD and DS, I feel like the time is now or never. It’s nice to have somewhere to come and learn and vent. My Obgyn told me today all of the risks and I knew them, his delivery was just awful. He made me feel silly for even considering having another child. Needless to say, changing that ASAP. Thank you for welcoming me!! Have a beautiful day!!! 

Re: TTC # 3 at 43 after Mirena.. (Children Mentioned)

• Options
    Welcome!!  It's good to have a provider that is on the same page as you so I'm glad you are switching OBs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Definitely find an OB that is on the same page as you- good luck !!
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to you! I’m 43 too, def not too old! I wish you the best and finding an ob who’s supportive!